Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Could Sargeras be somehow controlled / corrupted by Void Lords and we're going to fight the bigger evil (Void) in the next expansion?
    No. He's the one who wants to destroy them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    The final titan perhaps? infused with the pantheon souls we save maybe.
    I think Azeroth is the final titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    No. He's the one who wants to destroy them.
    Well, like the entire Ulduar storyline? ...

Wow. After "killing" all those titans in that raid, it'll feel exreemly mundane to return to killing evil animals or whatever next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    The final titan perhaps? infused with the pantheon souls we save maybe.
    Its Argus's Titan soul.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Hmm

The whole Argus the Unmaker thing looks a bit confusing. The entire narrative of this expansion has been arcing towards us finishing off the Legion for good, and we can't finish off the Legion until we defeat Sargeras. That is why people have been predicting Sargeras would be the final boss ever since they revealed Kil'Jaedan was the final boss of the second raid, there was literally nobody left of stature within the Legion beyond Sargeras himself.

I figure there are five realistic probabilities as to what is happening here.

3.) Argus the Unmaker IS Sargeras. Sargeras will be heavily involved in the fight in some fashion, the theory being that he is now the world soul of Argus and is trying to fashion it into a new body for himself. We have to stop him.

4.) Argus the Unmaker refers to an event. Sargeras IS trying to fashion Argus into a new body for himself, but rather than being the primary threat he has left himself exposed. The void are trying to corrupt Sargeras to be their slave and we have to stop both. I find this one very unlikely too, it REALLY undercuts Sargeras as a bad guy.

5.) Antorus is NOT the final raid. There will be one more raid later on, TOV syle, maybe even just a single boss. That boss will be Sargeras and it will be a lore heavy encounter and it is here where we will end the Legion story, both expansion and organization.
    One of these probably.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Guess Sargeras will be in 7.4 then. Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Guess Sargeras will be in 7.4 then. Fair enough.
    Uuh, I don't think there will be a 7.4 as much as I want it. :P.

7+ Year Old Account
    Argus the unmaker is not sargeras. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Uuh, I don't think there will be a 7.4 as much as I want it. :P.
    Neither did I. But they can't wrap up Legion without dealing with Sargeras and they don't look like they're dealing with Sargeras in 7.3.

Neither did I. But they can't wrap up Legion without dealing with Sargeras and they don't look like they're dealing with Sargeras in 7.3.
    He's in 7.3. They won't leave him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Argus's world soul is Sargeras. The theory has finally been proven correct.
    It hasn't . If that was the case , the boss would be called Sargeras the Unmaker. 99.99999% sure that argus had a world soul, and Sargeras corrupted it.

- - - Updated - - -

They can do what ever they want , including saving Sargeras for some future shit. Just because you don't WANT them to, doesn't mean they can't do it.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

This second version of the Argus Titan makes me think even more so that this is a new body for Sargeras.

Kinda getting a Metroid Prime vibe from the guy, which just makes me enjoy it even more! XP

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    It hasn't . If that was the case , the boss would be called Sargeras the Unmaker. 99.99999% sure that argus had a world soul, and Sargeras corrupted it.

- - - Updated - - -

They can do what ever they want , including saving Sargeras for some future shit. Just because you don't WANT them to, doesn't mean they can't do it.
    but people are denying that part because reasons i honestly sometimes question the IQ of people on this site and ask myself: "Why am I still here?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    This second version of the Argus Titan makes me think even more so that this is a new body for Sargeras.

Kinda getting a Metroid Prime vibe from the guy, which just makes me enjoy it even more! XP

Argus's Titan Soul was gifted to be vastly intelligent and so vastly gifted and powerful with arcane magics so it would make sense for Sargeras to posses it since he doesn't have a body after the WOE

Well that could easily be Sargeras. But why is he blue? So blue.

7+ Year Old Account
    from the boss descriptions.

we have to protect eonar.
    the titans are under control by the coven of the shivarra, shivarra priestesses tasked to torture and brainwash the pantheon souls.
    aggramar is indeed corrupted, as champion of sargeras.

and we are going to deal with varimathras in darkness as he's blind.

Formerly known as Arafal

From the look of it, since Blizzard said that 7.3 will be very story oriented, Im guessing we'll see flashback of the old Pantheon of Gods and how Sargeras became the leader of the burning Legion. As for the idea of "freeing" the titans, I guess we'll have something like the gathering of the Powerful artefact forged by the Titan to do so that we can get clues on how to defeat Sargeras, or just learn more about him in game. The Pantheon is supposed to be dead, the remaining of their soul/power went into the Azeroth's Titans. So Im thinking more about flashback and stuff. It could be "Timewalking" stuff..? If their essence is not dead, they must be corrupted or controlled big time.

Also we're seeing a lot of Void stuff too. Since the goal of the Voids Gods is to destroy the light, and Argus' Defenders have Naaru (I like the new models), they could be tempted to "team up" with the Legion to destroy whats left of them on Argus.

So far I like where this is going. The new models are nice.
    Last edited by Ravingmad; 2017-06-29 at 11:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post

- - - Updated - - -

They can do whatever they want, sure. But it'd be pretty shitty storytelling to have a legion expansion without the leader of the legion despite creating all this hype and suggesting that we're going to be done with the legion forever. I don't think anyone wants to do this whole burning legion crap again.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    It is as obvious as day tbh, "Argus the unmaker" is Sargeras. Either they've fused with one another seeing as all we've ever seen from Sargy is a fel flame or he'll transform during the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well that could easily be Sargeras. But why is he blue? So blue.
    Arcane magic can be the explanation for it and/or using the Pantheon to keep Argus stabilized.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    I think Azeroth is the final titan.
    We now that Azeroth is alive and is supposed to be the most powerful Titan. It would make more sense to have him(her?) kill Sargeras for us. Sargeras' true form is so big that he can cut a planet in 2 with his sword. We shouldnt be any match for him.