Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    23% crit? dont tell me that is your crit rating.....
    Those are clearly his sim values...

I was pretty much always 1st in NH in our guild. Now I'm in top ~3 , some fights I still top others I fall behind . But yeah, the point I'm trying to make is , we're fine.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
    In NH I was used to being in the top 1-3 dps.
    maybe that's the problem? lower your expectations, and learn the encounters and you'll do fine. not everyone can be 1-3 through most of the fights.

Personally I hate the feeling I get from knowing that my ability as a player has remained at very least the same or has improved and yet the gap between me and the other dps in my group has almost vanished. Like someone else also mentioned, having to parse 90%+ to beat people who are well below that is disheartening. The idea that I'd be able to better support my guild by rerolling isn't something I like to consider and yet at times I do.

Well, now we are really in the middle of the pack. In "lower" middle tbh. Still our AoE and cleave is abysmal and something needs to be done about that. Buff our cleave spells so we can be at least in the middle and it'll be fine.

I don't mind us not being in the top of the dps metres, all I want is a buff to our T20. It just doesn't feel right for me to run ToS and not roll on Tier because it's worse than my mythic T19.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    I don't mind us not being in the top of the dps metres, all I want is a buff to our T20. It just doesn't feel right for me to run ToS and not roll on Tier because it's worse than my mythic T19.
    No worries, Blizzard will nerf t19 even further soon

Deleted
    Other than the fact I'm still using T19 my DPS felt a lot better than last week, I did make a lot of changes to my gear since then (since I'd banked a bunch of WF/TF stuff in NH that wasn't good back then but was much better when I simmed now) but 95th+ percentile on most fights had me in top 5 in my guild as opposed to 5-10 last week.

So im just looking at the goroth fight, and for my itemlevel range (901-903) if my guild could manage to get that fight to the same time stamp as the other top guys i would be over the top damage for ALL classes because my bracket the top is 1,076,610 and i know at the 2:30 mark I was doing close to 1.2 mil dps and i know i was not "working" hard to get that high.

the days of being lazy and just sitting back is over now and people hate having to do more to get more. ive always went hard because that is the competative nature in me. Im not hardcore but I want to be the best. and i know this last week with some fights i didnt go hard i relaxed alittle but when i did that i noticed how tunneled people get and me as melee is having to soak puddles right next to a ranged player because they couldnt move. so i lost dps when i have to waste my time to do a mechanic that was right next to a ranged that could have.

im almost thinking of running heroic night hold to get 2 pieces of my t19 higher itemlevel because unless blizz makes t20 better i wont be switching until then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Watchman View Post
    Other than the fact I'm still using T19 my DPS felt a lot better than last week, I did make a lot of changes to my gear since then (since I'd banked a bunch of WF/TF stuff in NH that wasn't good back then but was much better when I simmed now) but 95th+ percentile on most fights had me in top 5 in my guild as opposed to 5-10 last week.
    thats all it takes is alittle changing around.

we are very gear dependant. T19 is still pretty damn good for us. i dont even like the stats on the t20 gear it is so crappy. im having a tough time desciding what to use

Deleted
    absolutely
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/J9DmH2TqxRV4aQbG/

i died early on the one fight when i was at like 250k like i was dead for 90% of the fight due to running with a new tank.

also i dont have numbers for the same fights as the first night we didnt have someone logging which if i would have known this i would have done it.

i have no problem posting logs. it actually helps me if the community can suggest some changes to get more damage output.
    As expected DH is not very competitive on aoe/cleave fights arguably half the fights in TOS

Glad I choose BM hunter with option of Marksmen soon... Beat my DH on single target (top in my guild) and Aoe/CLeave atm is still competitive behind likes of shadow priest/boomkin

the days of being lazy and just sitting back is over now and people hate having to do more to get more.
    What the fuck are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post
    As expected DH is not very competitive on aoe/cleave fights arguably half the fights in TOS

Glad I choose BM hunter with option of Marksmen soon... Beat my DH on single target (top in my guild) and Aoe/CLeave atm is still competitive behind likes of shadow priest/boomkin
    actually yes we are stop being lazy im serious.
    Demonic inq. fight if your tanks do the job the two bosses should be close to each other that you can do alot of cleave...the tanks kept drawing them apart from each other so yes it is easier when the range can tab target and put dots up or whatever but depends on tanks.

harjat is a cleave fight and i messed up on rotation or i would have been beating everyone else on that too

mistress i was having to get ink puddles in ranged becuase they was being too lazy or focused and wouldnt do it and i didnt get to follow the boss like i should have for the wave crash so that is my fault there.

the host i died really early so yeah

all in all it aint that bad if other people in the raid doing their part...

IMO stop blaming the class and maybe put some effort into the class more and you will see things change. i have and my dps has increased tremendiously

With all the doom and gloom about the recent changes i felt so let down when they reversed the changes, but now i decided to try something new for raid and i went for demonic 331333 and its sims just a bit shy of CB build but i decided that cb is not for me anymore since i never got the bracers the belt or the ring and the rng it drives me nuts sometimes.
    Now im looking forward for the new ring so o can play demonic with t20 cc+fb. Unless ure a top mythic raider u should just try new stuffs aswell , im in a guild that got only 5m and were looking probably to 5-6M by next tier aswell with only 7-8h a week of raid.
    It may not be top spec but if ure a casual to a semi hardcore raider fun should top performance and u wont be that far behind either.
    Got with demonic build 80+% on most of the fights and it does not feel bad at all.
    Atm for me demonic sims 1.025m vs 1.04mCB.
    And no i was not and the end rear of the reccount i got top 3-5 and for 1st boss i lost to a sub rogue.
    We are not top dog anymore sadly but tbh i hope that this build with new ring and cloak can match if not overtake CB since there is alot of crit mastery gear in ToS to make it work
    Last edited by Kezuma; 2017-06-29 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    DH could be lazy pre patch i was there to and pull amazing numbers now there is some work involved to be even good. sorry you didnt hint on that in the rest of the thread....
    Last edited by sosleapy; 2017-06-29 at 03:13 PM.

In this thread we link NORMAL tos logs and use them to determine if DH's are properly balanced or not.

~snip~

Infraction: Trolling
    Last edited by Orloth; 2017-06-30 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    In this thread we link NORMAL tos logs and use them to determine if DH's are properly balanced or not.

~snip~
    Dont have anything worth saying keep your mouth shut...i know it is normal logs and that is what we have for us so please leave.
    Last edited by Orloth; 2017-06-30 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Are you in a top 200 guild? If not you shouldn't have lost your raid spot unless its the player.
    Usually i'd disagree but i can easily be near the top of DPS in my raid as DH.

actually yes we are stop being lazy im serious.
    Demonic inq. fight if your tanks do the job the two bosses should be close to each other that you can do alot of cleave...the tanks kept drawing them apart from each other so yes it is easier when the range can tab target and put dots up or whatever but depends on tanks.

harjat is a cleave fight and i messed up on rotation or i would have been beating everyone else on that too

mistress i was having to get ink puddles in ranged becuase they was being too lazy or focused and wouldnt do it and i didnt get to follow the boss like i should have for the wave crash so that is my fault there.

the host i died really early so yeah

all in all it aint that bad if other people in the raid doing their part...

IMO stop blaming the class and maybe put some effort into the class more and you will see things change. i have and my dps has increased tremendiously
    Stop the nonsense, you can get orange parses and still be outdps by other classes getting less than 80 percentile in parses, and no one is blaming the class, we are blaming blizz shit balance, dont act like the "i know how to use my dh, you need to put some more work" guy cause it doesnt fit you, also take your own advice and put some effort cause i couldnt see any good log on your dh
    Last edited by Frozenbro; 2017-06-29 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Stop the nonsense, you can get orange parses and still be outdps by other classes getting less than 80 percentile in parses, and no one is blaming the class, we are blaming blizz shit balance, dont act like the "i know how to use my dh, you need to put some more work" guy cause it doesnt fit you, also take your own advice and put some effort cause i couldnt see any good log on your dh
    Really?? for my itemlevel range if my guilds fights was as long as the top parse i would be doing 1.2 million dps which would even be top for all classes MY itemlevel.

so where is your logs too? oh wait you are going to be that guy that says i am awesome i dont have to link my logs.

and if you would have read my post you would see i know i made mistakes and i was picking up other individuals slack in the raid. so yeah come at me again bro....
    Last edited by sosleapy; 2017-06-29 at 03:52 PM.