Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    From CNN
    They are the leaders of the world's biggest democracies.

They draw enormous, boisterous crowds at their rallies and speeches.
    They both rode to power on populist waves. And they will have a lot to talk about when they meet for the first time.
    President Donald Trump welcomes Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the White House Monday.
    Trade, visas, climate, security, are just a few topics on the agenda. Trump and Modi may not see eye to eye on some issues. But they may find they have much in common if they want to venture into some friendlier territory -- like the world of social media.
    They are, after all, the world leaders with the largest Twitter followings. Trump has 32.8 million followers. Modi has 31 million.
    And both Trump, age 71, and Modi, age 66, like to broadcast their plans, clarify their visions and take issue with critics on the Internet platform.
    If you compare those follower totals to other world leaders, well. there's no comparison.
    Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has 3.3 million followers. French President Emmanuel Macron has 1.5 million.
    And British Prime Minister Theresa May? A grand total of 364,000 followers.

CNN article below
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/26/politi...ter/index.html
    Obama has like triple that and isn't mentioned? Shrug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Obama has like triple that and isn't mentioned? Shrug.
    But he is, my friend, he is. We even discuss it later in the thread.
    Have a wonderful day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter how moch follower... one thing the Donald is without rival: Setting new lows on twitter for a president:

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

What a president! What a time to be alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Doesn't matter how moch follower... one thing the Donald is without rival: Setting new lows on twitter for a president:

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

What a president! What a time to be alive!
    He does come up with some "winners" that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 33kamous3 View Post
    I kind of hate it when they read tweets on TV. They sound so vapid and ridiculous, but I guess that's just being true to the source material.

The brevity and one-sided nature lends itself well to brusque, off-the-cuff, imprecise, self-absorbed, and indignant statements. All of these things seem to be at odds with diplomacy, good governance, and ethical communication.
    His tweets are vapid and ridiculous, that's the problem. You can refer to his tweets this morning regarding the hosts of Morning Joe if you wish to verify that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    His tweets are vapid and ridiculous, that's the problem. You can refer to his tweets this morning regarding the hosts of Morning Joe if you wish to verify that.
    I mean any tweets, not just Trump's. But you're right of course that he epitomizes the issue.