Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice, Blizzard is adding 3 extra hours of content that will take another 9 months to fully open! Oh wait, they are removing flying again, so make that 6 hours of content!!!

OMFG SUCH AMAZE PATCH!!!

OP is one of those people that if a stranger handed them $100 he would complain that "its ONLY $100, why not more?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Oh nice, Blizzard is adding 3 extra hours of content that will take another 9 months to fully open! Oh wait, they are removing flying again, so make that 6 hours of content!!!

OMFG SUCH AMAZE PATCH!!!
    All that whining i fully expected you to have a Trump avatar

What were they supposed to add?

"*New feature - Your Wildest Hopes And/Or Dreams - Go ahead. Imagine something. Literally anything you've ever wanted. Open your eyes. It's here. We put it in the game just for you. We love you."
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    OP is one of those people that if a stranger handed them $100 he would complain that "its ONLY $100, why not more?"

- - - Updated - - -

All that whining i fully expected you to have a Trump avatar
    Was that an attempt to be condescending? Because that's laughable. Its OK if you want to keep paying 15 dollars a month for this shit game. No one cares. I'm just here to laugh and point at suckers like yourself.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And by that I mean the features advertised by Blizzard:

• Further chapters of the Argus storyline, including many cinematic story moments
    • New World Quests
    • Professions updates, including epic gems
    • The Netherlight Crucible, which allows you to upgrade your Artifact to unlock a new way to customize your Relics
    • New dungeon: Seat of the Triumvirate
    • New raid: Antorus, the Burning Throne (though as with other Legion raids, it won’t be released immediately with 7.3)
    • Invasion Points, a new type of replayable content that let you fight the Legion on multiple different worlds

Don't get me wrong I hope 7.3 is awesome but after getting bitten hard by 7.2 I just don't feel confident with 7.3 especially after seeing the screenshots
    So all they're offering is lore, world content, new dungeon, new raid, and gear upgrades?
    What is WoW coming to?!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Was that an attempt to be condescending? Because that's laughable. Its OK if you want to keep paying 15 dollars a month for this shit game. No one cares. I'm just here to laugh and point at suckers like yourself.

Carry on.
    Because someone who plays a shit game is pathetic, while someone who lurks in forums to make fun of them is admirable.

Worst part is this:

Lesser and Greater Rift Keystone

Charged Riftstone: "Allows entry into Lesser Rifts and Greater Rifts."
    Depleted Riftstone: "Allows entry into Lesser Rifts."

Gogogo world of diablocraft
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Carry on.
    I haven't paid a dime since wow tokens came out, I got about 2 years worth of service when tokens were about 19k each

Use your imagination? Argus has limitless possibilities but IF Blizzard just reuse landscapes and buildings then that's wasted opportunity
    You should stop wasting time in forums and create your own game. Then you can show us how it's done.

You're not enjoying the game anymore, that's the only issue here. What's so wrong in your life that you feel this need to stick around and create thread after thread where you shit on everything revolving around this game no matter what it is...?

We've not even seen half of the stuff coming with 7.3, and Negative Nates are already out in full force saying "It's basically 7.2 hurr durr"... Yeah no shit, no matter what they do, the content will always be WOW CONTENT.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-29 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    What were they supposed to add?

"*New feature - Your Wildest Hopes And/Or Dreams - Go ahead. Imagine something. Literally anything you've ever wanted. Open your eyes. It's here. We put it in the game just for you. We love you."
    "New Feature called Mythic Deliveries - Upon logging in on patch day you will receive a full set of Titan forged, gem slotted mythic gear from the new raid delivered directly to your mailbox"

Carry on.
    Who's the real sucker here though?

Spoiler; It's you. You're spending time on a forum dedicated to this "shit game" only to "point and laugh" at people who couldn't give less of a shit about what you think and won't stop their hobby due to your hate? Yeah sure...

Does the knowledge of this game doing well and people enjoying it ruin your life that much? Sad.

Meanwhile, I bet you still play all the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    So all they're offering is lore, world content, new dungeon, new raid, and gear upgrades?
    What is WoW coming to?!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Because someone who plays a shit game is pathetic, while someone who lurks in forums to make fun of them is admirable.
    Exactly.

These sadsacks are basically complaining that there will be more WoW content for WoW. If they have some game doing everything in superior ways, why are they wasting time bitching about this game that they're "too cool to care about!...?

Very odd.

This is probably the most expansion-like patch we've seen yet, it's the first build, and we've already got people complaining it's "just like" the last patch.

Remember how we didn't get a single patch dungeon since Cataclysm until 7.1? Now, two content patches later, a dungeon is apparently worthless. Man.

Not even to mention a zone much larger than the Broken Shore/Timeless Isle, or new features.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Who's the real sucker here though?

Spoiler; It's you. You're spending time on a forum dedicated to this "shit game" only to "point and laugh" at people who couldn't give less of a shit about what you think and won't stop their hobby due to your hate? Yeah sure...

Does the knowledge of this game doing well and people enjoying it ruin your life that much? Sad.

Meanwhile, I bet you still play all the same.
    LOL I actually laughed out loud when you said "does knowledge of this game doing well". Seriously, I laughed hard. Thanks for that.

This kind of comedy is the exact reason WHY I still use these forums without playing this joke of a game. Thank you for that! /fistbump

LOL I actually laughed out loud when you said "does knowledge of this game doing well". Seriously, I laughed hard. Thanks for that.

This kind of comedy is the exact reason WHY I still use these forums without playing this joke of a game. Thank you for that! /fistbump
    6-7 million active players with expansions pulling 10 million people and the profits growing by each year = the game is doing very well.

I guess your reaction answers my question though, it DOES ruin your life. What a sad state indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    This is probably the most expansion-like patch we've seen yet, it's the first build, and we've already got people complaining it's "just like" the last patch.

Remember how we didn't get a single patch dungeon since Cataclysm until 7.1? Now, two content patches later, a dungeon is apparently worthless. Man.

Not even to mention a zone much larger than the Broken Shore/Timeless Isle, or new features.
    Yeah... the people bitching are just people whom are "over" WoW but suffer from severe ex-partner syndrome.

They can't be happy with the game (ex), and it pains these people to know that the game (ex) is still enjoyed by others and doing just fine without them.

Carry on.
    I'm sure you're the kind of person who instead spends those dollars on something like Netflix and pretends to have a higher moral ground?
    Ok. Of course nothing else can be a corporate giant who have profits, shareholders and such.

We all have vices, let's stop pretending.

---

I reckon 7.3 was what they actually spent the most time on and why 7.2 was a bit of a hiccup... I don't mind it. 7.2 was a disappointment but only because Nighthold held the bar up so high.
    I look forward to it but I am also reluctant but I'd rather play and see then bitch and quit.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-06-29 at 03:22 PM.

Argus needs more palm trees!

Really liking the look of it though, that skybox though!

7+ Year Old Account
    Use your imagination? Argus has limitless possibilities but IF Blizzard just reuse landscapes and buildings then that's wasted opportunity
    pls tell me how the legions homebase for the last 25000 years and more would look anything but how it looks currently?
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-07-01 at 11:12 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

It wouldn't make sense to change too much of the Legion theme in a content patch.

One of the zones seems to be very bright/neon/alien. Take a look at a handful of the new creature models. You have these crazy colorful mana rays, leafy panthers, neon mongoose critter things. For the mongoose things, you have one that is obviously living in the fel areas, but the other three colors definitely are not in the fel/legion areas.

Also seems like there will be a colder/snowy zone/area, as there is a big hairy yeti dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    7.2 did not add profession update Legendary items were added
    7.2 did not add anything like the netherlight crucible...
    also argus is split up into multiple zones, nothing like 7.2
    and what was added in 7.2 like the new invasion point system? I don't know...Invasions

- - - Updated - - -

idk the first one looked pretty good to me, the ruins of the draenei, the fallen ship of light, some of the tech of the army of light and the new mobs
    Fixed for you