Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm honestly thinking that when blizzard said "players dont know what they want" im starting to agree more for every of these threads that comes out.

Yeah instead of 3 large zones, a epic story, seeing the titans for the first time, ending the legion, lets just add 4k support and VR, because thats better than content?

Just quit the game if this isnt enough.

This thread is just a bait thread like any other 24k post user threads.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm disappointed because it feels same as everything we've done... Weekly 'story' quests, more tedious WQs, 1 dungeon, but I guess that's what Legion is. /shrug

Hopefully it will be better than 7.2
    how is any of that any different then any other patch in wow's history? the thunder isle was the same with the same dailys and weekly story so was land fall and the molten front.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Uuh no, it's 1 zone with 3 areas (think of isle of Thunder, where there was this 1 quest hub at first with more unlocking as the server "progresses"). And the first area is ready for testing with this first ptr patch.
    Each of these zones is about the size of Broken Shore. It's 3 zones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ready to fast forward to the next expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    From a wide view it does look ok but it didn't feel spectacular to me. Yes it's a Legion world but it can still look epic even if it's tainted.
    Did you get on the PTR and take a look, or just looking at screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And by that I mean the features advertised by Blizzard:

• Further chapters of the Argus storyline, including many cinematic story moments
    • New World Quests
    • Professions updates, including epic gems
    • The Netherlight Crucible, which allows you to upgrade your Artifact to unlock a new way to customize your Relics
    • New dungeon: Seat of the Triumvirate
    • New raid: Antorus, the Burning Throne (though as with other Legion raids, it won’t be released immediately with 7.3)
    • Invasion Points, a new type of replayable content that let you fight the Legion on multiple different worlds

Don't get me wrong I hope 7.3 is awesome but after getting bitten hard by 7.2 I just don't feel confident with 7.3 especially after seeing the screenshots
    Don't like the game youre looking at. Then move on to another. Explain this "bitten in 7.2". Please...
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Did you get on the PTR and take a look, or just looking at screenshots?
    I did look at the zone mate but as I said I'll wait for the other 2 to open. Just my 2 cents at the end of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I got excited for a brief moment when they mentioned 'story content' then I remembered 7.2's 'story content'.

At first glance Argus seems like more of the same. Pity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    6-7 million active players with expansions pulling 10 million people and the profits growing by each year = the game is doing very well.

I guess your reaction answers my question though, it DOES ruin your life. What a sad state indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... the people bitching are just people whom are "over" WoW but suffer from severe ex-partner syndrome.

They can't be happy with the game (ex), and it pains these people to know that the game (ex) is still enjoyed by others and doing just fine without them.
    Beazy is just a jaded hater that cant get over his ex, and is clearly blind if he thinks WoW isn't doing well. WoW is making more money each quarter than the last, and in fact a look at the 2016 financial statement from Blizzard clearly shows it was their most profitable year from the WoW franchise ever. So despite Beazy saying the game is "shit" it looks like the exact opposite is true from factual information available right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I did look at the zone mate but as I said I'll wait for the other 2 to open. Just my 2 cents at the end of the day.
    Oh no problem i just was curious if you actually zoned into the Argus area and took a look around in game. I haven't yet, so I can't give my honest opinion until I do

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    Tbh whilst 7.2 was trash, it was mainly down to the story not being able to go anywhere from 7.0 and the Nighthold campaign, which was absolutely huge when you think about it.

I would like to think 7.3 will be similar to the Suramar quest chain, amongst other things - it's not really clear at this point what Illidan is thinking or what Blizzard is thinking either, which is the best place to be in for story driven content. Having an audience wanting to find out information is a positive.

As a side note, I find it pretty annoying that people disregard the Chromie stuff so flippantly, what I've done of it so far has been pretty great and somewhat challenging, positively I don't feel rushed to do it - which is awesome.
    Chromie is pretty easy though, I finished it in like 5 days. I'm not saying it wasn't fun but it wasn't any sort of long term content.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    We are talking about the LEGION. Mass over mass of imps, felguards and so on. Always roaming around the universe. I don't think they are type of creature loving nice architecture and so on. Just look for example at Mongolians. One one the greatest army of the past and great conquerors. But their capital was probably a bunch of tents and huts.
    Well, I might suggest a better comparison. The Mongolians were (the exception!) nomads by birth. Thus, huts and tents. But they did build at points, but utilitarian. Think about what europe looked like Post-WWII - burnt out husks of buildings. Ruins. That's what the Legion is - its a conquering army. It doesn't care what it leaves behind. It's not trying to be an empire - it wants to burn creation down so that Sargaras can deny the Void Lords the things it desires - World Souls.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie of Medivh View Post
    Well, I might suggest a better comparison. The Mongolians were (the exception!) nomads by birth. Thus, huts and tents. But they did build at points, but utilitarian. Think about what europe looked like Post-WWII - burnt out husks of buildings. Ruins. That's what the Legion is - its a conquering army. It doesn't care what it leaves behind. It's not trying to be an empire - it wants to burn creation down so that Sargaras can deny the Void Lords the things it desires - World Souls.
    Yeah sure! Very fitting example! . They care little about preserve or, even worse, rebuilt what they conquer.

Let's not forget Sargeras ultimate goal to wipe all existance from the Universe..... I don't think the "nothing" need nice houses and maisons XD

Do we know what they are changing on our artifact weapons? I hope they don't another AP refund so all the casuals and scrubs can catch up. I've put a lot of time in getting my weapon to lvl 62....

I love what we've seen till now.
    Nice lore, amazing new models, great new tier armor. Overall i'm really happy with all this new content!
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    This is like the typical list of every big patch. I don't know what's wrong with it. Were you dissappointed by Ulduar patch,ICC patch,Fireland patch,etc too?
    Each expansion had at least one big feature added with patches.
    It looks like perpetuating launch content by constantly buffing mobs there and upping the reward item levels helps them get away with adding minimal new content by patches, the prime example of which is 7.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Chromie is pretty easy though, I finished it in like 5 days. I'm not saying it wasn't fun but it wasn't any sort of long term content.
    If it was long-term content you would complain about gating so it is a loss/loss for blizzard.

Deleted
    Typical fans getting uppity over opposing opinions

I didn't say 7.3 is bad, I said it deeply reminds me of what was advertised for 7.2 and we all know how that ended...
    Last edited by mmoc1f234b9ee4; 2017-06-29 at 05:20 PM.

Blizz just released one of the best raids in WoW's history and you guys are having a whine-fest about how 'bad' 7.3 is going to be?

Here's my prediction: 7.3 is going to have a raid on par with Ulduar.

I've got my minor issues with 7.3, but even the first of the three zones blows the doors off of the Broken Shore. This wasteland we land in is anything you'd have wanted the Broken Shore to be. With beautiful pristine Mac'Aree next. And what looks to be a Legion industrial site thirdly, it seems they are giving us a lot of varied stuff.

There's a ton of new models and landscape features. Blizzard could have gotten real lazy and just reused a lot of things. But they didn't, even where they could have. This creates a really different feel to other endgame patches, such as Dragon Soul. All in all, this is looking very promising, especially as this is just the first draft on the PTR.

Ultimately, we'll have to see if the story manages to engage comparably to some of our favorite patches. And if the raid will be loved. But if that works out, Legion is definitely going down in history as one of the best expansions.

How can we "make Argus great again" when this is the first time we're seeing it in art, let alone in game?