10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    This is by the same guy and also very good

[viddeo=youtube;mp28JPs25ek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp28JPs25ek[/video]
    The Master Chemist is here and he is totally right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Huh. I never thought about the fact that they might use licensed music in the movie.

Oh, Frey, I finally bought Oxenfree, among other things during the sale. Haven't played it yet though.
    WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GO PLAY IT

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Fuck my boss, I gave him a week notice to get me toilet paper and paper towels for this office and yet nothing, so I had to bike an extra two miles to Wal-Mart just to get some rolls and go back so people don't go paperless, and by the time he pays me he'll need to give me $550.

His wife says they haven't been getting paid and all I can tell them is "then threaten them with a lawyer, because they can't lose a case that's in a contract, and you'll get your damn money and so will I." I would really enjoy to buy some things.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    [video=youtube;t2N7SRBDa2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2N7SRBDa2I[/vide]
    while it looks awesome and fun ... somehow the animation style looks.. weird.. ... and i fear that it will end up beign too short and feel too rushed in everything...

- - - Updated - - -

... oh for fuck's sake.. shaman t21 is troll inspired fuglyness again...
    Last edited by isi; 2017-06-29 at 07:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djorana View Post
    isi pls
    that looks cool as heck
    nope. as an alliance shaman i'm sick of senseless horde style sets. ... especially considering that set is for Argus ... you would expect a raid on the draenei homeworld would result in a draenei shaman themed set.. but no! apparently trolls are important to that raid or something something

also yes.. i always mog them away since i don't want to look like some mud throwing horde madman

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    nope. as an alliance shaman i'm sick of senseless horde style sets. ... especially considering that set is for Argus ... you would expect a raid on the draenei homeworld would result in a draenei shaman themed set.. but no! apparently trolls are important to that raid or something something

also yes.. i always mog them away since i don't want to look like some mud throwing horde madman
    I agree it is odd to see something that should be more in Throne of Thunder than Argus, but honestly it isn't the worse thing. Not to mention that since it is stylized after the Amani trolls that mean it isn't Horde.

You have an odd anti-Horde rage boner, and would rather be a mud throwing Alliance madman?

Honestly the Monk's is always the worst and it honestly looks like another set just with the orbs floating in the air.

The Priest's are surprisingly good, although it looks more Medivh than I think a priest would want. I think the Warlock's is the best, but it usually is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Alright, let's see this. Viewing starts now....

Have to wait a few seconds for narrating to start.

Oh no, exposition in a trailer that we'll see in the movie. You need some, but oh no.

Alright, the animation does seem weird with it being slightly off of the usual animation style, but it is nice. At least it isn't one of those cheaply made t.v. to movie adaptations like we saw back in the 2000s. It feels like there is a slight bit of 3-D in the animation.

Okay, Brian the balloon made me laugh.

Nice. Villain that instantly starts whoopin' ass, it's good to see some sort of violence in this world once in a while.

Hedgehog annoying with only three sentences. Has to be a record, but guess you gotta have the bumbling minion that will most likely turn good and go against the villain making them feel they have no one left and go crazy at the end but learn the power of friendship. (Pretty sure that's gonna happen.)

Turning them into sea ponies, most likely to sell toys. Pains me a bit. Okay, a bit more than a bit. This bit seems the most unneeded so far, but that's thanks to too many characters syndrome.

Then we get the usual montage of stuff right before the end and it just fires stuff at you. Pirate parrots....pirrots? Parates? Other villain. Some danger. Some cheering. Villain...well second villain making fun of the usual moral, check. Then we get to see all the famous people that seem to be just shoved in there to get people in seats because they like that actor to much. Then finally end on a joke that gets the slightest of chuckles.

Overall, this trailer kind of sucks. We're not entirely sure why Tempest is there, what she wants of Twilight past "GET THEM!" We don't know any of the names of anyone else past that. There are FAR TOO MANY characters in this that jut from the clip of the 2nd villain it looked like the minions of Tempest and I couldn't quite tell who that was at first until the end when they show that he looks different. I mean the cat doesn't even show up in the trailer but they are going to say "look, here's a famous person playing a character". There are 15 on the poster alone. Now yes, when your main characters are 7 that is going to up the numbers a lot but we have 8 other characters going to show up, and probably only for about 15-20 minutes only to come together at the end, making this movie already feel unfocused and far too much going on.

Now that doesn't mean that just because of a bad trailer that a movie already sucks, we've seen the gambit of good movies having bad trailers and vice verse. This movie at the moment just looks.....fine. There's nothing terrible or outstanding so far, although the animation is fairly nice even if it is a bit jarring from the usual kind, but I've already gone on how that's okay. I don't want to bash the movie, knowing so little, but there isn't a lot of confidence right now.

In the end that's about it. There isn't much to feel confident about, the bad stuff isn't necessarily bad so far, but that's for viewing the movie to give the final grade. Unfortunately I won't be seeing it in theaters. I would definitely need a group of people or a significant other to even attempt to see this, especially since I think it's weird to see movies alone in theaters anyways, and seeing a movie made for kids alone is weirder still. (Unless I was reviewing it, but still then I would feel plenty awkward.)

At the very least it should be better than any of the Equestria Girls movies.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-06-29 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    We're not entirely sure why Tempest is there
    Imperialism, of course

I should get a cat.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Imperialism, of course
    Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I should get a cat.
    Ask Frey, he is king of cats.

Thinking that it might be a Maine coon cat.

Be prepared for brushing it, they shed like crazy and get knots quite easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something like that.

Ask Frey, he is king of cats.
    Or are cats kings over us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Djorana View Post
    A cat is fine too. :3c
    Cats > All other pets
    Hope you like fur. They have plenty of it

Or maybe just a black short hair cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe just a black short hair cat.
    My vet has one of those

Be prepared for brushing it, they shed like crazy and get knots quite easily.
    They tend to try to take care of their own fur, so unless you're really inattentive they should never get too many knots. You have to brush them fairly regularly, but not like, daily, like you have to do with Himalayans. Those fuckers don't take care of their own fur at all.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    They tend to try to take care of their own fur, so unless you're really inattentive they should never get too many knots. You have to brush them fairly regularly, but not like, daily, like you have to do with Himalayans. Those fuckers don't take care of their own fur at all.
    Should probably get hairball treatment snacks and feed one or two every now and then to keep them clear

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

- - - Updated - - -

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Last one I had got knots on occasion, but then again he was a weird one and one of the biggest cats you'll ever see. Little longer than 4 feet and weighed about 30 pounds. He was a biggin, that's for sure.

woooooooo s3 of rick and morty will start on the 30th of July.

woooooooo s3 of rick and morty will start on the 30th of July.
    I half forgot the season was coming out.

10+ Year Old Account
    *almost weekend wurk wurk*