Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    But Future isn't "world first viable."
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Anything that isn't world first viable isn't worth not streaming to him anymore.
    there you go

It took a couple tries to get through this but I think I understand what he is saying.

Limit won't let him stream progression and no other WF guilds needed a tank, so he's in Future.

Edit: Not that Limit is world first viable, but, you know.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    No you don't understand. Once they're done in ToS they do a training session in Wildstar and ascend into godhood. Then they will clear mythic t21 during hc week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Some of their healers didn't know how to properly track debuffs on their unit frames. I'm gaining some confidence in my healing skills
    Same here, guess we should apply to Future. Earn some big bucks with streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Slootbag should have sucked up his pride and his unexplained rivalry with Blood Legion and just joined Limit instead of rerolling to EU servers just to raid with ex-Method players for a single tier who ended up leaving him and going back to Method/Quitting.
    How many ex-Method players does Future have? I know only Nagura so who else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Slootbag should have sucked up his pride and his unexplained rivalry with Blood Legion and just joined Limit instead of rerolling to EU servers just to raid with ex-Method players for a single tier who ended up leaving him and going back to Method/Quitting.
    Exactly. He's just another sad pathetic little man with a chip on his shoulder. There's plenty in this thread as well.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Feels like I'm watching kindergarten raiding with the Future streams. 2 adults with some assistant, twise, and the random hubby, Rikh, who just lances around.

They should've called their guild YEAH instead of Future, because holy shit Naguura and Sloot say it every 5 seconds

Deleted
    It looks like 6 good and established players (Slootbag, Nagura, Twise, Rikh, Drjay, Legendlarkin) and 14 people to fill in.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    They should've called their guild YEAH instead of Future, because holy shit Naguura and Sloot say it every 5 seconds
    i think nagura got it from Sco, seriously everyone who has raided with sco starts this trend of "yeah?" after every sentence cuz sco was the first one who had this "problem" it just rubs off on them
    Last edited by jjbarea; 2017-06-29 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    In vanilla each raid instance took month until the world first clear. AQ40 was the only raid instance with an bugged endboss. Some other endbosses had also bugs, but they were fixed immediately. C'Thun took weeks until fix.
    Vael was bugged in BWL (once fixed it was cleared in less than 2 weeks). All other instances were cleared within 2-3 weeks upon release

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    In burning crusade every boss except Kael'thas (due to unkillable overtuning) was killed in the first or second ID of access. Vashj was completely bugged out, but got killed quite fast. Archimonde was insanely overtuned due to RNG but got killed in the second or third ID. All the other bosses were killed in the first ID of access.
    Is this not exactly my point. If bosses aren't bugged they've been cleared with 1-2 instance ID's since the game has been out. Stating that the world is ending because 7/9 is cleared within 2 days is not a new phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysth View Post
    You must not watch professional League then. Sure, they are all individually amazing players, but due to how they've balanced League and prevented the snowballing that was prevalent early in it's history, it requires good team coordination to win.

After the landing phase, which SKT tends to make a very short portion of the game, it's all about grouping and the team play. Yeah, one person can make an amazing play (catching someone out real quick or splitting one person from their team via a displacement ult) but many team fights tend to be a very lengthy, tactical engagement.
    I'm not arguing League has no teamplay coordination, but when compared to other competitive games (Dota 2) it is much more highly emphasized on individual play and mechanical skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    They're recruiting in trade chat literally saying they're day raiding every day this week.
    You can literally spend 2 seconds on US-Illidan, see the 4-5 people on in Invective during the day and realize that they are not day raiding.

Unless the super secret Invective strat is to day raid un-guilded from Invective. That would be truly next level.

Quote Originally Posted by caralhoPT View Post
    Exactly. He's just another sad pathetic little man with a chip on his shoulder. There's plenty in this thread as well.
    Dude always seemed kinda chill to me. His girlfriend is decidedly not chill, but he doesnt come across as angry at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Vael was bugged in BWL (once fixed it was cleared in less than 2 weeks). All other instances were cleared within 2-3 weeks upon release
    more like 8-10 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    You can literally spend 2 seconds on US-Illidan, see the 4-5 people on in Invective during the day and realize that they are not day raiding.

Unless the super secret Invective strat is to day raid un-guilded from Invective. That would be truly next level.
    I think you might be on to something here.

Quote Originally Posted by dictainabox View Post
    Dude always seemed kinda chill to me. His girlfriend is decidedly not chill, but he doesnt come across as angry at all.
    Don't listen to the quoted poster, he's been on a rant about this thread since his second post. And yet he continues to be here. Strange.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    i think nagura got it from Sco, seriously everyone who has raided with sco starts this trend of "yeah?" after every sentence cuz sco was the first one who had it "problem" it just rubs off on them
    And Sloot says "smack the add/boss" because Kuznam used to say it.

Nova 5 of 9
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Don't listen to the quoted poster, he's been on a rant about this thread since his second post. And yet he continues to be here. Strange.
    Is that what you honestly believe? You're literally too stupid to insult if you consider my prior posts 'ranting'. You passive aggressive types are so common on here - it's become dull... Typical yank..

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    It looks like 6 good and established players (Slootbag, Nagura, Twise, Rikh, Drjay, Legendlarkin) and 14 people to fill in.
    HEY! They got the Legendarys Guild Destroyer.. Rocky!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Pyllerox and about 5 people who used to raid in the best german guilds whose names I recognize