Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Yes and why are there only decrepit buildings and an empty wasteland instead of a corrupt, but prosperous civilization?
    Because *repeats the entire post @sheggaro quoted*

Fel kills life and defiles the land, but that doesn't mean a demonic civilization can't thrive.
    Who said this isn't how they 'thrive'?

Where are the machines and cities that supply the Legion with their armaments and ships and warmachines?
    Probably came from other worlds?

Where do the millions of demons live and engage in hedonism?
    Hedonism!? Where did you get this idea that Warcraft demons engage in hedonism?

There should be glorious, fel infused cities and buildings. Monuments, industries, you name it!
    I think it's obvious that Legion society doesn't exactly works like what we know a society should.

It must really suck to be a demon. You conquer the universe and then you live in a blackened desert. Yay.
    Unless that counts as paradise to demons?

Another, as well: do you know how invasions work? You don't begin an invasion by directly attacking the heart of an empire. You start by conquering its borders and moving inwards. In other words: in Argus, we're likely attacking the outskirts of their capital world, not the true heart of the Legion empire.

And another possible theory: after twenty thousand years of constant fel corruption, perhaps all the 'glorious and prosperous' buildings finally corroded out?

10+ Year Old Account
    We've barely seen ANYTHING and ofc some idiot makes a thread like this.... gah you people are tiring.

I'm growing pretty tired of the bland brown landscape with fel green details myself. They could have used a bit more color and imagination for Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I'm growing pretty tired of the bland brown landscape with fel green details myself. They could have used a bit more color and imagination for Argus.
    Yeah, they could have used a lush forest green, some vibrant yellow, maybe some baby blue... I mean, it's not like Argus has been a demon-infested world for over twenty thousand years and is quite literally bursting at the seams with fel energy corruption... (/sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Yeah, they could have used a lush forest green, some vibrant yellow, maybe some baby blue... I mean, it's not like Argus has been a demon-infested world for over twenty thousand years and is quite literally bursting at the seams with fel energy corruption... (/sarcasm)
    3/10 sarcasm. Not that I would expect better or actually funny sarcasm from someone that thinks the only use for color in art is to create lush landscapes.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling there will be multiple types of areas, like maybe a small sanctuary of sorts clinging to the last bit of life.
    But even then, I'm sure people will make threads like "omg a blade of grass and a flower on Argus? It's been fel-corrupted for thousands of years! So dumb blizz gg".

OT: It looks fine enough, all things considered. It's pretty early in beta, give it time to get fleshed out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Gone are the days when Blizzatd were even trying...

Argus is supposed to be a wondrous world of magic + technology..and broken shore is supposed to be extension of beautiful Suramar but almost all you see is a landscape of 3 dark pixels...should have had beautiful but broken buildings but it looks minimal effort.
    Vanilla Desolace looks like more work than broken shore n argus..

From argus will be portals to other worlds that no doubt will look like art department was shut down n they simply copy pasted 3 dark pixels all the time...

I'll call argus for anus from now on
    Hey at least we will get some content and not a 8 month drought.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

They could make everything hot pink and purple, so I am happy with it.

15+ Year Old Account

Argus is supposed to be a wondrous world of magic + technology..and broken shore is supposed to be extension of beautiful Suramar but almost all you see is a landscape of 3 dark pixels...should have had beautiful but broken buildings but it looks minimal effort.

From argus will be portals to other worlds that no doubt will look like art department was shut down n they simply copy pasted 3 dark pixels all the time...

If you keep jumping to conclusions like this, you might lose some weight and/or gain some muscle.

Troll thread is troll.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

It's really, really unfinished and you're complaing already?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    3/10 sarcasm. Not that I would expect better or actually funny sarcasm from someone that thinks the only use for color in art is to create lush landscapes.
    I said "lush forest green", as in, the green color used to paint lush forests. I didn't say there should be lush forests. 0/10 reading comprehension. And, again, it's a world that not only has been corrupted by fel for over twenty thousand years, but it's also bursting at the seams with said corrupting energy. Green will be the dominant color of the fel-corrupted areas. That's a given, and to expect otherwise is silly, at best. That's akin to stepping into the Fire Elemental plane and expecting to see colors other than orange, red and yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Also we have yet to see the other subzones that Blizz mentioned.. But not surprised with the OP reaction they expect something completely different..
    Yeah, God forbid people hold Blizzard up to being the "amazing artists" they like to claim themselves as being who "never release anything until it's perfect." It was a lie back in vanilla, and now it's just hilariously absurd.

But then you have people like this clown who thinks we should be sucking their dicks for anything they churn out, even if the churn is their asshole.

Like I said in another thread weeks ago, Argus would be a copy paste job using all the wonderful green fel legion rock assets everyone has been tired of since Legion release. Add some more generic world quests, a lame quest line, and bam, brand new "epic content". I'm glad I got out when I did. Enjoy your "game", guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Notzodd4real View Post
    Its still in early development!
    said everyone about everything in 7.0, 7.1, 7.1.5, 7.2, 7.2.5 that ended up going live anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Yeah, God forbid people hold Blizzard up to being the "amazing artists" they like to claim themselves as being who "never release anything until it's perfect." It was a lie back in vanilla, and now it's just hilariously absurd.

But then you have people like this clown who thinks we should be sucking their dicks for anything they churn out, even if the churn is their asshole.
    Considering the draught of WoD and now Broken Shore shitty zone, we need to put fire under Blizzard's arse to make them perform it seems..I visited Broken Shore way before it came out as content n was thinking "god, it looks like they need to add a bunch of stuff!" but they added a few NPCs, and that was freaking it..

The only thing that got me excited for next patch are some of the tier armors, shaman priest n rogue..couldn't care less about Tyraloyn, was never a fan of him back in the day..he was just some cliche knight vs the badass horde..

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Like I said in another thread weeks ago, Argus would be a copy paste job using all the wonderful green fel legion rock assets everyone has been tired of since Legion release. Add some more generic world quests, a lame quest line, and bam, brand new "epic content". I'm glad I got out when I did. Enjoy your "game", guys.
    That's just not true, though. Sure, the first of the three Argus zones is a wasteland. But even that place looks far different from the Broken Shore, and uses very different art assets. And there's far different zones we've yet to see beyond map form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    It's really, really unfinished and you're complaing already?
    When should we have started complaining about broken shore?

We wanted a Fel-Suramar, but we didn't get it..

We got this...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    That's just not true, though. Sure, the first of the three Argus zones is a wasteland. But even that place looks far different from the Broken Shore, and uses very different art assets. And there's far different zones we've yet to see beyond map form.
    Welcome to Argus.

Now kill 12 demons.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-06-29 at 07:47 PM.

quest design team has to step up their game. The quests are so generic. Would like to see something unique. We're on a new planet for gods sake.
    Art is amazing as ever.

Welcome to Argus.

Now kill 12 demons.
    Good job, champion! Now you must collect 1000 very special Argushards. This is crucial in our fight against the Legion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I really do not understand what people expected from a world, which as been under Legion's control for the PAST 25000 years.
    Fel corrupts and destroys, yo.
    Why would they live in caves

If they actually lived there why isn't there a bed or something like a cool town.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.