Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by n8four View Post
    On topic of Outland, I think that picture just captures a chunk of Argus. There's no way Outland is that close to Argus, is there? If it is Outland, it's probably flavor, like how you can see Azeroth from BT.
    Having seen it in-game now I don't think that landmass is Outland - it's likely a goodly portion of Argus' crust that's been dislodged and is floating in space or low orbit. Based on the distance it is not the right shape, not large enough, and doesn't contain enough distinct landmasses to be Draenor's remains.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Gnolls nearly destroyed stormwind, so it isn't that hard to threaten it.
    If they would have called Medivh to deal with Gnolls like they did with the Gurubashi I would have died laughing.

Not a coincidence Stormwind was doomed to fall the moment Medivh made his turncoat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Any chance of a compilation of actual spoilers in the original post? Ain't nobody gonna scroll though 44 pages of belf talk for some actually good stuff instead of people's head canon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Yeah- Add some tentacles or extra eyeballs or something. I'm glad we aren't seeing all green anymore, but corruption is not just a paint job.
    Alleria seems to be heavily involved in the L'ura encounter in Seat of the Triumvirate, actually draining the Void portals L'ura makes of their energy and collapsing them so the darkened Naaru can be defeated. Her model may be a representation of this infusion with Void energies during the fight, though it's hard telling what that might portend afterwards, if anything.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i played to the part where she shows up in the story, and she's using void power for her shots.

i'm guessing she's become a counterpoint to turalyon's light. light and shadow duality, her hatred for orcs making her inclined to darker behaviors, and love for turalyon and his light keeping her sane.
    Ty.
    She will be very happy to find out that her sister is the orc's Leader.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Ty.
    She had to let go of her hate of the orcs, I'd doubt she care too much except for being pissed at what a human pawn of the legion did to Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Any chance of a compilation of actual spoilers in the original post? Ain't nobody gonna scroll though 44 pages of belf talk for some actually good stuff instead of people's head canon.
    See....I was asking if the Servers were back up, working again..but...no answer...

Ty.
    well, that could be explained by how i view my draenei shaman's personality.

like, she doesn't really hate orcs for what happened, she hates the legion for being responsible for making them do what they did.

perhaps alleria could be like that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    - The Titan Pantheon have models and are part of the "Antorus, the Burning Throne" raid.
    - Eonar is confirmed to be protected during her fight, meaning she is still on our side essentially. Aggramar is confirmed to be corrupted. The rest of the Pantheon have models but no details.
    - There are friendly Broken on Argus, representing a small faction of Eredar who stayed on Argus but did not side with the Legion. They are led by Hatuun.
    - Void-corrupted Ethereals are apparently all over the place.
    - Void-corrupted Broken make an appearance as well.
    - Turalyon and Alleria reappear, working with the Army of the Light.
    - Varimathras is alive, and has been imprisoned and tortured within Antorus since WotLK.
    - There is an unknown possible Titan named Argus the Unmaker - possibly the Argus world-soul, possibly a Titanic avatar, possibly something else entirely.
    - The Draenei have made their own spacecraft, the Vindicaar. The Army of Light used a Tempest Keep-like satellite vessel known as the Xenedar.

Those are the big ones I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    She had to let go of her hate of the orcs, I'd doubt she care too much except for being pissed at what a human pawn of the legion did to Sylvanas.
    i mean, you can't blame a people for being a pawn of the legion once it has its claws in them.

you can't really blame the orcs anymore than you can blame humans for the scourge or night elves for literally every fucking problem that azeroth currently has.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    He was supported by the remainder of the alliance.
    It's shown in WC3 that Ironforge definitely supports Garithos by sending him aid, seeing him as the only chance Lordaeron had left. And Dalaran undoubtedly supported him, seeing as how they did nothing to save Kael'thas and the Sunfury, effectively cutting all ties with the most reclusive people humanity had ever encountered and spitting on their 3,000 year friendship. Stormwind had just recently been rebuilt with Lordaeron's help and had Blackrock orcs to deal with, as well as the recent revolt of the Stonemason's Guild throwing the kingdom into chaos. They were a very minor player at the time, and didn't have the limitless numbers they constantly pull out of their butts every xpac (or maybe Stormwind is now comprised of human survivors from many different human kingdoms now defunct and that's why they're so much more powerful now), and were in no position to help in any meaningful capacity.

And besides, their argument is completely ignoring how the "current" Alliance betrayed the Quel'thalas again after they tried playing nice and rejoining. It was only after the Alliance betrayed them again with spies and deception that the Blood Elves were supported by Sylvanas and the Forsaken with no expectation of any repayment.

Alliance never intended to be friends with them again, while the Horde offered aid freely. Alliance betrayed them, so they joined the person willing to help them and never showed them any hostility. Exactly as Kael'thas did with Vashj.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually talking about the subject of the thread? That would be madness!
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Broxx should stay dead. his dead body was sticking off the edge of the sword.

Also I think the average horde player would literally have any other Orc come back to help. If you have to bring a orc back, bring Grom instead of the shitty knaak char.
    True, any orc would do, but I think Grom should rest aswell, even though that would be very awesome. But something orc related would been nice, doesn't need to be great or grand, but something relatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    We saw his corpse, though. You are asking for a retcon if you want Brox to be alive - and here I thought the community hate retcons...
    We have?! I hade no idea about that actully. There been so meny retcoons now that I lost track of what is retcooned or not any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    He's gonna pop out of a Time-Portal immediately before the Sargeras encounter and get killed, but the Axe of Cenarius will show us how we know we can beat him with our Artifacts lol.

Lol okay that's a wild theory, because in honesty, I have no idea if Broxigar was sent to Argus, or sent to the future, past or whatever the present was.

But it would be a great twist to see him get Saurfang Jr'd in front of us.
    He was sent somewhere, which I think was-.. erh, Argus? And attacked Sargeras foot, which actully sorta scratched Sargeras at least, if I remeber correctly. Also, I wouldn't mind that~

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I'd rather stay on the backburner than deal with Brox. He's a garbage character with a flat personality. I can't imagine anyone with a shred of intelligence or taste liking him.

Either way, probably because that God-awful Knaak book stated that Sargeras personally killed him.
    Well, since he was last seen or heard on Argus, he could have potentially survive then. It was the first that came to my mind of an orc that could have the reason of lore to be there sort of ish. For the rest of orcs, the arn't that meny left. Else Nazgrel or Saurfang would be cool, but if they where to be used, they would most likely be killed or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    Well, since he was last seen or heard on Argus, he could have potentially survive then. It was the first that came to my mind of an orc that could have the reason of lore to be there sort of ish. For the rest of orcs, the arn't that meny left. Else Nazgrel or Saurfang would be cool, but if they where to be used, they would most likely be killed or something.
    No, Krasus literally saw his corpse impaled on the end of Sargeras' sword. Brox is garbage.

He was supported by the remainder of the alliance.

Mardum was described as being so fel saturated it basically ripped holes in reality. We might be seeing something ssimilar with Argus.
    I don't know much about Stormwind during WC3/TFT, or the house of Wrynn, but they had very little involvement in it. You'll have to prove more to me that the Humans in WoW, with foundations in SW, were of the same mind of Garithos. If Menethil was still a prominent family of the Alliance, maybe I could see it but it's like saying Roosevelt supported everything Stalin did.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having seen it in-game now I don't think that landmass is Outland - it's likely a goodly portion of Argus' crust that's been dislodged and is floating in space or low orbit. Based on the distance it is not the right shape, not large enough, and doesn't contain enough distinct landmasses to be Draenor's remains.
    Thanks for the follow up. Seemed a bit far fetched but maybe we'll be ported to Outland if we venture to other Legion worlds? Although do they even have ties there any more?

Can we make a new thread to talk about the real spoilers of 7.3 and instead let this one be about blood elves?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh you misunderstood me. Im talking about lazy design, not execution. They just go the same road they went with fel. Its X "But covered in purple shit". I would vastly prefer if void mutations were alot more...unique. Creative. Not like the case with fel where everything was just black/green with spikes.
    That "lazy design" you keep mentioning is actually the smart part about it. It's a very easy-to-understand visual cue.
    "Oh that shit's covered in Fluorescent green? It's fel tainted!"
    "Wait a minute, that thing's glowing purple! It has to be the void!"
    See what i mean?

It get's across that information effortlessly. And I also don't know why you're complaining about the aesthetics of it all in the first place. They look really good for a game this old.

People will nitpick just about anything these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Can we make a new thread to talk about the real spoilers of 7.3 and instead let this one be about blood elves?
    Careful not to mention Alleria :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Ty.
    That was a thing that was pretty much resolved before she even stepped through the suicide mission to Draenor. I doubt she cares for such things considering the things she seen, regardless, if shes truely using void magic it seems like it would bring her closer to Sylvanas in some way, aside from the natural undead wickedness.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-06-29 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    No, Krasus literally saw his corpse impaled on the end of Sargeras' sword. Brox is garbage.
    Alright, I understand the dislike of Brox, but how would you like it then insteed? Any other orc that could potentially be there? Or skip the orcs competetly and give it all to Turalyon and Friends?