Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    Rogue (actually looked at in the modelviewer) has pouches and sheathed daggers galore.
    post screenshots pls

Mythic Rogue and Mythic Warlock are far and away my favorite armors of this tier. They both look amazing and if I ran those classes I would desperately want those armors. Mythic Paladin is third followed by DK.

I'm going to withold judgment since some, esp Rogue, are notably unfinished. I do like the effects I'm seeing on some so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    It feels to me like the Mythic versions look very nice and the Heroic and lower all look pretty meh for every class. It seems to me that they're coming up with something awesome for Mythic and taking away everything that makes it great bit by bit as they go down the difficulties when they should start with something awesome at Raid Finder and work up to something tremendous at Mythic by adding to it instead.

I'll have to actually see these ingame but right now none of them look like anything I'll be xmogging to.
    I feel like that would be hard to get something of that scale, Right now it's just that the mythic set look pretty epic compared to the other but that is kinda the point. A small piece of candy for people actually doing mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're unfinished obviously so I'll withhold final judgement but so far I'm a bit underwhelmed by the sets as they are. Lots of drab colors and what feels like... rehashing of ideas. Especially so for DH and Shaman. As for my main, warrior. Very dull colors and while the class has never been one for super flashy visuals these color choices are just boring imo but I do enjoy the models themselves with the gigantic plate armor and spikes.

so teir 20 was remade black temple gear. This set is remade Mists gear. Seems they are losing their touch in making teir sets now.

Hell Yeah! DK tier looks like the Shredder from Ninja Turtles!

Mythic Pally = Winner

LFR White Druid = Solid win

Full DK set = best overall set

Warrior...can't really tell, yet.

Also, really liking the DH set, but there's obviously an issue because Normal and Heroic look exactly the same.

Well... Glad I play a priest as my main. Most of them feel like world quest drops though.

Why do the regular paladin sets look like such crap compared to the mythic set? They didn't even pick good color schemes.

DAMN. Some of those sets are amazing.

Death Knight Mythic, Priest Mythic, Paladin Mythic... these could almost be the definitive sets. That gold priest looks seriously gorgeous.

Hunter, Druid and Warlock are looking cool too.

I was really disapointed with the initial shots of the Rogue tier, but with the updates and in model viewer it looks pretty amazing too.

Kudos blizzard designers. Done a great job with these

warlock is clear winner.
    priest is second.
    paladin third (i love the black and white variant).

for my main hunter.. nothing new. ugly as hell!

Wow some of you people have no freaking taste.

Mythic Warlock and Mythic Rogue are the top two and if you disagree... god help you.

Really love the rogue set, especially the awesome hat /helm. That's a natty, bratty hat... I love it, suits rogues Really impressed with priest and pally sets, too. Well done!

What a surprise. Hunter has a god awful ugly fucking tier set. Such fucking bull shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    People wanted that Naga xpac, now you get to hunt Naga in PVP all day, e'ery day! Seriously though, this set makes me laugh so hard. Think most of it is from the variation of mythic to the other difficulties. Like, LFR-heroic looks like a generic dungeon set with dragon scales/teeth/claws, and then you get to mythic and BOOM, Naga bitches!"
    That's the kind of love Hunter tier has been getting for some time lol. Non-mythic tier having generic quest gear look and the mythic having some odd or slight variation. It's been sucking for a while. What is it with the relationship Blizzard has between Hunters and scales?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    What a surprise. Hunter has a god awful ugly fucking tier set. Such fucking bull shit.
    It's become a guaranteed at this point lol.

I was hoping Druid would get something more resto themed this time around. We already have balance & bear themed. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    While some of these look fine on Humans, it sucks that they still make things around exclusively humans. The rogue hat looks horrid on any other race, same with the hunter and warrior set.
    Shoulders always look dumb on undeads, especially males

Geez, they need to stick to re-making old sets...

I actually dislike pretty much all of these.
    The only sets that I think fits the class is the Rogue set (except shoulders) and Paladins
    I maybe can buy the Monk set, but still seems a bit off.

The Priest set looks more Druidish.
    The Druids set looks more shamanistic
    The Shamans set look like a futuristic Voodoo Troll mask, and then someone put The Ten Storms set shoulders on. Also some kinda Voodoo Troll belt.

As I main Warlock, I have to say something about that set, and that is that it doesn't feel like a warlocky. the helmet looks like it's coming out of some Horror game/movie or something (feels like I've seen it before)