Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Good job, champion! Now you must collect 1000 very special Argushards. This is crucial in our fight against the Legion!
    Should have made them boars, at least would have gotten a laugh out of that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    That's just not true, though. Sure, the first of the three Argus zones is a wasteland. But even that place looks far different from the Broken Shore, and uses very different art assets. And there's far different zones we've yet to see beyond map form.
    Looks like Broken Shore with a couple adapted Draenei assets to me. Nothing even remotely interesting in the landscape. Quite a few new NPC models but of course those will be in the dungeon and raid also.

If Mac'Aree and the Stygian Wastes look cool and different/not depressing, that's awesome. I hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Why would they live in caves

If they actually lived there why isn't there a bed or something like a cool town.
    Demons hate beds, bro.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    I want glimpses of the past with legion theme those are 2 things. U want to pay blizz for three dark smudgy pixels...U set bar a very low cuz ur fanboy n can't forma critical opinion it seems
    Turn your gamma up dude.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

it looks exactly like what I expected it to look like being its their "home world" and based on the images / stories from the chronicles. I think they nailed it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    not going to lie, i don´t precisely get what people have against it, it looks exactly as it should:

a broken world filled to the brim with death and destruction, ruins of its former glory scattered around, it´s landscape full with legion constructs and rivers of fel, it overall showing a somewhat dark, fallen beauty of it.

also liking the touches like the ruins of KJs flagship crashed closeby to what looks like the crashside of a part of the spaceships Velen and his people used to escape Argus. its like it came full circle.

The first zone looks bland as hell and its exactly what I feared for, that Argus is going to look almost exactly like the Broken Shore. I know its supposed to be a desolaced world but that doesn't stop them from making these new zones more viasually appealing, like an unique fel infested forest, a small ocean with its own fel breeded wildlife, some neat looking terrains that stretches over a way that you can get some epic views. As of now all I see is just emptyness, rocks everywhere, terrain thats probably going to be a pain in the ass to navigate which is the case with most Legion zones (thank God for flying).

I haven't seen everything yet so I might still get my wish. But so far I'm not impressed.

Deleted
    Aaaaaaaaaand it's broken shore 2.0

Even if two other zones look great, doesn't fucking change that we get two zones in a row, broken shore n argus starting zone that look like UTTER SHITE
    God! I hate this attitude "we put up with shit just so we get something good MAYBE in the end...

I don't think posting a video made by the biggest man-child in the community helps your argument in any way possible.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Looks fucking amazing. IDK what you are looking at or where you got any of that shit but its exactly what I expected and already WAY more in terms of lore.
    Turalyon alone is enough to be excited.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

This thread has gone long enough, isn't constructive at all and needs to be closed.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    literally just base zone models posted on ptr 24 hours ago, time to cry about how they look!

This community sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    literally just base zone models posted on ptr 24 hours ago, time to cry about how they look!

This community sometimes
    Even so, the first zone on Argus is really cool. It definitely feel like what it should be, a place the Draenei once lived that's been under Legion rule for however many years now. Not to mention THE WHOLE OF AZEROTH IN THE BACKGROUND. Can't say we've had that for a scene in WoW before. It feels like a whole new expansion so far. I'm incredibly excited.
    Last edited by Selah; 2017-06-29 at 08:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus looks pretty much exactly like I imagine a planet would look after 25k years of fel corruption. Argus should arguable look even worse after 25k years.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Why would they live in caves

If they actually lived there why isn't there a bed or something like a cool town.
    Probably because most demons mostly care about destruction and power, not vanities. Let's see though, how the other two zones look like, because I can agree that Eredar should have kept something, after all, they are on the powertop of the Legion and this is their home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post

This community sometimes
    1) this community is not represented solely by the OP. many people like the zone as shown on the PTR
    2) they deserve the hate for 7.3 as an extension of the hate for 7.2. Also, sometimes whining enough can help, as was the case with MoP Beta for example, when they redid the whole Jade Forest experience. Argus needs the same treatment currently. Very generic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    Even so, the first zone on Argus is really cool. It definitely feel like what it should be, a place the Draenei once lived that's been under Legion rule for however many years now. Not to mention THE WHOLE OF AZEROTH IN THE BACKGROUND. Can't say we've had that for a scene in WoW before. It feels like a whole new expansion so far. I'm incredibly excited.
    The introduction to the planet is in no way acceptable in its current state. VERY GENERIC questline for something a lot of people are hyped up to see. But you know, as was the case with 7.2 where the majority of resubscribers were disappointed after all this hype, trust me, 7.3 will be hyped up even more. And more people will be disappointed.

Edit: think again. Blizzard really said that 7.2 was the biggest content patch ever. They said that and they did not apologize immediately after saying that in the Q&A. And they did not burst out laughing either, which they should have done... Now. Do you continue trusting them or are you now aware of the dangers that might lay ahead by letting yourself be manipulated?

That's just one of the three zones we are getting. Complain when you see them all. Of course at least one of them was going to be green and black, we can see the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    The introduction to the planet is in no way acceptable in its current state. VERY GENERIC questline for something a lot of people are hyped up to see. But you know, as was the case with 7.2 where the majority of resubscribers were disappointed after all this hype, trust me, 7.3 will be hyped up even more. And more people will be disappointed.

Edit: think again. Blizzard really said that 7.2 was the biggest content patch ever. They said that and they did not apologize immediately after saying that in the Q&A. And they did not burst out laughing either, which they should have done... Now. Do you continue trusting them or are you now aware of the dangers that might lay ahead by letting yourself be manipulated?
    Wow, the hyperbole in your statement is amazing. By all means, do tell me, what exactly is wrong with the introduction? Besides the obvious bugs and crashing that comes with a new PTS patch. Are they genuine problems or is it you just don't personally like it?

You know, this is a crazy idea, just follow me here. Not all of us are sheep like yourself who need to be warned about PTS content and can decide for ourselves which content we like or dislike. I heard the "biggest patch ever" claim too, I'm curious which metric they're using to gauge that. I doubt that was a truthful statement, but don't particularly care because for those of us who understand basic marketing the first thing you try to do is sell your product. Which is probably why they try to hype up their product.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Preach's video makes it sound like Blizz heard my feedback and Argus will be amazing!
    SPOILER ALERT!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    You think this game is an exact science??

U can make beautiful scarred landscape n buildings to make u wonder of what had been...art department already has Suramar could copied buldings n leave pieces of buildings out n look burned n fires n smoke here n there n it would have looked great. At least with our main base on broken shore but it looks like no effort...
    the broken shore had been desrtoyed a few times and sank into the ocean, it alos got decimated by the legion, it is even a wonder that there is any buildings left on it
    also the suramar buildings have been replaced and repaired, the buildings we see there now are what were made before they retreated

its like going to the ruins of a castle and going "WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT, THIS DOESENT LOOK LIKE A SKYSCRAPPER!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good