Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    Actually, with Kil'rogg's visions absolutely in the open about coming true.. It's possible we'll see her in Undercity? The Horde's last stand seems to be there.

Remember, we have 11 weeks of questlines before the Raid again (probably.. they said it won't release immediately with 7.3)
    The last stand would have happened during the pre-patch if it were to happen. No, they have very likely completely scrapped that. In fact, I'm convinced they want to sweep everything WOD under the rug and forget it ever happened. Sadly, It's just pretty damn unlikely to happen with us bringing the war to Argus. Shame too. I would have liked to have seen it play out the same way except with some intervention at the end instead of us dying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    What's with the Vereesa hate here? It's like you have only one topic of discussion.
    Especially the ultrasilly OH NOES, HALFBREEDS, RUN!
    Unlike people who goes "I hate Jaina because she's a crazy loonie" (which tends to be that crowd from what I've noticed at least), I was fine with Vareesa until she actually considered leaving her kids behind to live in a sewer, shortly after they lost their father. That's just not okay.

What's with the Vereesa hate here? It's like you have only one topic of discussion.
    i don't hate half-breeds, i hate the typical female elfXmale human crap.

it's done to death, it's stupid, and now all three sisters have done it. it's crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Incidentally, why do prominent elf women always seem to end up with humans? Every Windrunner sister has a relationship with one (Sylvanas and Nathanos would have definitely gotten busy if Arthas hadn't killed them, and they still might, or they might have already like when she went to stay at his place overnight once). It's like WoW's high elf lore is written by a scrawny high elf guy with a netorare female elf to male human fetish.

Male elves must feel inadequate when their most prominent women choose a guy that'll live a blink of an eye to them, and have kids that they'll outlive by at most six times their lifespan.

And all elves must feel inadequate when their most prominent magi choose being a mistreated and hated Kirin'cuck (that's the technical term I just learned from somebody and will use from now on) in Dalaran over being a respected magister in Quel'thalas whose contributions will be valued and appreciated by its people.

EDIT: Or is "cuck" not allowed here?
    in this context, cuck is fine.

and it is true. the way he has behaved since his inception, it's maddening. i just want burn him from the inside out on my mage.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Remember Romnath (or was it Aethas?) begging for his spot in the Council?
    Blizzard forgot the genocide and secretly hopes the majority if players forgot it too.
    Rommath wouldn't take a seat on the council if it was the only thing keeping Dalaran faflling from the sky. It was Aethas who begged to be let back in.

The reason Rommath probably doesnt get alot of screen time is he is racist and feels superior, and is unwilling to work with the Kirin'tor. Also he doesn't think Humans are amazing so hes hard to fit in with the current story where blizzard can have us follow Khadgar around.

- - - Updated - - -

Because shes a absolute shit character created by knaak for the sole purpose of having Rhonin's kids?
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-06-29 at 10:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Arator's not a blood elf, he's half high elf, half human. Is he one of those types that identifies with the blood elves? I don't recall any mention of that. If so, cool, I like that. He had green eyes in early Burning Crusade but they were fixed to blue soon after.
    Alleria's eyes were canonically green prior to the whole high/blood-elf split. I think he was intended to inherit her eyes, but Blizz changed them to blue to avoid confusing players who aren't up on tidbit details like Alleria being a rare example of a natural green-eyed Thalassian elf prior to the race's minor fel corruption.

On-topic, Alleria will probably be one of those few characters who maintains ties to both factions and operates out of personal loyalty rather than faction loyalty. With Lor'themar's reputation as more than fairly moderate-minded, he'll likely look the other way so long as she doesn't actively hurt the blood elves' interests, and her return to Azeroth would invigorate both the high and blood elves as she's revered by both factions as a hero.

I don't see her playing well with orcs as a faction, given her personality in the novelizations of Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal, though obviously on Argus, she'll measure the player character on their own merits due to the game's nature as an MMO where she's likely to be an important questgiver/NPC. I guess which faction she'll lean toward will rely ultimately on whether Sylvanas and Lor'themar or Vereesa can plead their case better.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Okay okay, shes bad character/cliche, whatever. I suppose I didn't really care about it that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    So uh, I like the blood elf ship. The Sunstrider is a solid name and its crew look cool with that sword-and-shield "royal guard" rigging. First time blood elf NPCs have had that AFAIK.

I was hoping Alleria would meet Liadrin/Lor'themar in the Horde version and hear a bit about the Scourging of Quel'Thalas, instead of the Arator/Vereesa conversation which is pretty irrelevant to any Horde PC. I have a bad feeling they'll ignore Alleria's thoughts on her homeland completely though and just focus entirely on the Windrunner family reunion.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2017-06-29 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Alleria's eyes were canonically green prior to the whole high/blood-elf split. I think he was intended to inherit her eyes, but Blizz changed them to blue to avoid confusing players who aren't up on tidbit details like Alleria being a rare example of a natural green-eyed Thalassian elf prior to the race's minor fel corruption.
    I'm thinking that all elves have a natural eye color lorewise, all we see in-game is the glow overshadowing it. So Alleria can lorewise have green eyes, we just don't see them because of her high elf blue glow. Blizz has been inconsistent on elves' eyes. The archers/rangers in WC2 had normal eyes like a humans', but Alleria had just plain white eyes like Batman in his cowl. Most elves in WC3 had the white eyes, but the sorceress unit had normal eyes like a humans', and priests/peasants had white eyes with a blue glow (and the blood elf priests in the blood elf campaign may have had green eyes with a blue glow I'm not sure, I haven't played in years because it doesn't work on Mac and doesn't work well on my VM's I've gotten of Windows). And now it's been retconned as a design evolution for the elves to have always had a blue glow, and they likely have a natural color beneath the glow, but we don't see because it's a minor unimportant detail from a game design perspective. But lorewise, we can probably assume they all have a natural color beneath the glow.

Lorewise, the Sunstrider dynasty had cerulean eyes, but Kael'thas's were white in WC3 and green in WoW. So likely just a game design choice, and we can assume lorewise they have a natural color underneath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    So uh, I like the blood elf ship. The Sunstrider is a solid name and its crew look cool with that sword-and-shield "royal guard" rigging. First time blood elf NPCs have had that AFAIK.
    I haven't seen many pictures of it, I wanna see those guys up close, are there screenshots somewhere???
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2017-06-29 at 11:22 PM.

I haven't seen many pictures of it, I wanna see those guys up close, are there screenshots somewhere???
    i'd take you some screenshots, but ptr seems to be thoroughly fucked right now.

i will when i can, if it's still needed.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'd take you some screenshots, but ptr seems to be thoroughly fucked right now.

i will when i can, if it's still needed.
    Thanks. How do you play on the PTR? I've been signed up for years but never knew. Do they send out random keys to people like beta or something? Do you have to be subbed to play? This probably isn't the place to talk about it though so I guess if you respond it could be a message :3

Thanks. How do you play on the PTR? I've been signed up for years but never knew. Do they send out random keys to people like beta or something? Do you have to be subbed to play? This probably isn't the place to talk about it though so I guess if you respond it could be a message :3
    https://gyazo.com/e13bcdffddee99c183aca54511091d79 flip this one over to "ptr" then you are good to go after you install and update it.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the b.net launcher, you should see a box with your region above the Play button. Click the box and look for the PTR region, and install it. You don't have to be subscribed, last I checked; I was able to play on the PTR for 7.0 while my sub was lapsed (I left WoW for FFXIV after 6.2 launch and I returned shortly before 7.0 launch to prep for Legion).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

no, she just threatened to leave them high and dry dealing with the remnants of the scourge if they didn't throw their selves into ice crown like meat shields.
    She was essentially relaying the words of Thrall that all horde are to make their way to Northrend. Essentially Lor'themar not going north would have been a spit on the horde and a spit on all those that died when Arthas attacked.

- - - Updated - - -

That's true, she didn't care about desecrating their bodies by raising them in Siege of Orgrimmar. That puts a damper on my view of her. I hope Alleria keeps her from going full Lich Queen and helps her dial it back a little bit. We don't need a Battle for Undercity 2.0 Except This Time, It's a Raid to Kill Off Another Horde Leader.
    Useless bodies being turned into undead are much better than just rotting away being useless. As long as they have free will which is cornerstone of the forsaken.

it's pretty simple. you just download it by going to your account and looking around a bit.

also, ignore the other boats around, i faction changed this character and have the broken shore quest shit up

http://imgur.com/a/YXGIA

interestingly, the ship is piloted by an orc named "fleet admiral zar'gov". sounds familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Vereesa doesn't think. So if we are accurate shes will just start shrieking about rhonin and Alleria will kill her thinking she is possessed.
    To be honest, that would be by far my most favorite moment in the entire history of Warcraft.

lol, the whole ship's floating above the water because the dock's too high for it

http://i.imgur.com/oIdCK2a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    She was essentially relaying the words of Thrall that all horde are to make their way to Northrend. Essentially Lor'themar not going north would have been a spit on the horde and a spit on all those that died when Arthas attacked.

- - - Updated - - -

Useless bodies being turned into undead are much better than just rotting away being useless. As long as they have free will which is cornerstone of the forsaken.
    But I'm sure that, given the choice, they'd rather go to whatever afterlife they're in than have their bodies raised and souls scarred or whatever happens. I doubt they'd want to live in a cursed state. Once it's done, it's done, and people just have to either deal with it or destroy themselves, but I doubt they'd agree to it. In future, there'll have to be some kind of application process for a dogtag that marks you as being willing to be raised by the Forsaken to fight again in a cursed state. Until then, I doubt anyone would be particularly happy that they've been denied the peace of death.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    lol, the whole ship's floating above the water because the dock's too high for it

its called magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Thanks for the screenshots :3

Are there any other Belves around there? Or just the cool guards? (We need those shoulders made available already Blizz!!!)

Thanks for the screenshots :3

Are there any other Belves around there? Or just the cool guards? (We need those shoulders made available already Blizz!!!)
    We know Sylgrin is up there, who obviously is not a Blood Elf, but it at least hints at some Nightborne/Blood Elf interaction.