Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Next question, how much did his Foundation pay to have them made?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    We get it, one of the low level CNN producers who doesn’t work on the Russia story doesn’t believe it.
    What does this have to do with Trump’s verified narcissism?
    All that Trump bullshit is ratings, nothing else. That's what it's about.

Deleted

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    Lol, exactly. Another line of investigation that will hopefully lead to some jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    At least you admit those were Obama's chemical weapons
    What in the actual fuck are you talking about? No rebels used chemical weapons. Assad has but not rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Does that mean everyone should remove fake Time magazines covers?

Practically anyone can order a fake Time magazine cover and have their photo put on it.
    http://magazineyourself.com
    And nobody does it, unless it's for a joke - or they're a narcissistic habitual liar like your dumbass deplorable leader.

His sole purpose is to promote himself and do only things to benefit himself, and yet you willingly gave this selfish dumbass the keys to your existence expecting him to do something for you, and not him.

bravo, deplorable, bravo...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    While you can get those relatively cheaply made - I still would like to know rather IF his foundation paid for them! (Oh, who am I kidding, we know there's a 90% chance he did use the funds to get these made! :P)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    My uncle has it in his office at his business for everyone to see.
    So, your uncle is a liar. Thanks for letting us know - maybe he should let his clients know instead of lying to them.

Also, it really doesn't surprise me that a blood relative of yours would do something narcisistic and selfishly deplorable as lie to his clientele for his own ego's benefit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What in the actual fuck are you talking about? No rebels used chemical weapons. Assad has but not rebels.
    Except that common sense says he's got neither reasons nor means to. Remember Obama & Putin's agreement on chemical disarmament of Syria, monitored by OPCW? That and the fact that Assad is not a brain-dead imbecile and he's not going to give Americans an excuse to jump at his throat that they so eagerly desire. Besides, Western media and White Housr instantly accuse Assad of anything without investigation. Seems like a perfect soil for provocations.

Except that common sense says he's got neither reasons nor means to. Remember Obama & Putin's agreement on chemical disarmament of Syria, monitored by OPCW? That and the fact that Assad is not a brain-dead imbecile and he's not going to give Americans an excuse to jump at his throat that they so eagerly desire. Besides, Western media and White Housr instantly accuse Assad of anything without investigation. Seems like a perfect soil for provocations.
    You mean to tell me that rebels have either helicopters or planes to drop chemical weapons? That they used Sarin gas on their own people that are opposed to Assad? Jesus Christ, when you tow the Russian line, you believe any bullshit story don't you? Guess Sputnik and RT told you all you need to know.

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean to tell me that rebels have either helicopters or planes to drop chemical weapons? That they used Sarin gas on their own people that are opposed to Assad? Jesus Christ, when you tow the Russian line, you believe any bullshit story don't you? Guess Sputnik and RT told you all you need to know.
    Who said chemical bombs can only be air-to-land? And no one's gonna investigate anyway.

Attacking those "on your side" is how provocations actually work. Sacrifice a bunch of expendable idiots, blame your enemy, watch as a mightier force uses the excuse to smash them regardless of collateral damage.

Considering the threats USA make daily, Al Quaeda, ISIS, An-Nusra and other rebels can do whatever they want, especially use sarin. It'll all be pinned on Assad anyway.

And like I told you before, RT and Sputnik are for abroad.

Who said chemical bombs can only be air-to-land? And no one's gonna investigate anyway.

Attacking those "on your side" is how provocations actually work. Sacrifice a bunch of expendable idiots, blame your enemy, watch as a mightier force uses the excuse to smash them regardless of collateral damage.

Considering the threats USA make daily, Al Quaeda, ISIS, An-Nusra and other rebels can do whatever they want, especially use sarin. It'll all be pinned on Assad anyway.

And like I told you before, RT and Sputnik are for abroad.
    Still doesn't change the fact that you are fucking lied to by your Putin cockholstering media. They were attacked with Sarin gas, where do they get a fucking chemical like that if they are being attacked fucking daily?

15+ Year Old Account
    Still doesn't change the fact that you are fucking lied to by your Putin cockholstering media. They were attacked with Sarin gas, where do they get a fucking chemical like that if they are being attacked fucking daily?
    You might want to wipe your monitor, so much blind hatred isn't healthy. Consider the fact that part of Syrian territory, and hence a part of possible storages of chemicals, was under terrorist control. And also that ISIS has a variety of weapons and manufacturing facilities at their disposal, within and outside Syria ("liberated" "democratized" Iraq and Libya, for instance).

You might want to wipe your monitor, so much blind hatred isn't healthy. Consider the fact that part of Syrian territory, and hence a part of possible storages of chemicals, was under terrorist control. And also that ISIS has a variety of weapons and manufacturing facilities at their disposal, within and outside Syria ("liberated" "democratized" Iraq and Libya, for instance).
    Sorry, I don't deal with professional liars for Putin. So no, not going to believe you that someone would gas their own people to get the US to attack someone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I don't deal with professional liars for Putin. So no, not going to believe you that someone would gas their own people to get the US to attack someone else.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
    Here, educate yourself. Pay attention to the section named "as pretexts for war".

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Time Magazine has requested that Donald Trump remove several fake Time Magazine "Covers" featuring him prominently with a(nother) mention of his ratings and approval in regards to The Apprentice.

Source

His fragile ego knows no bounds. Deplorable continues to get more deplorable.
    To those who say I always defend Trump:

This is completely ridiculous and bizarre. It's also about the most Trumpian thing that literally has ever happened.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
    Here, educate yourself. Pay attention to the section named "as pretexts for war".
    Sorry, but there is absolutely ZERO evidence to suggest that it was a false flag attack. While we KNOW that Syria has used chemical weapons in the past. So, stating conspiracy bullshit, isn't helping your case.

I have one burning question though. Why not fake a better magazine than Time? For real, they have like zero readers. It's not 1985, Donald.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I have one burning question though. Why not fake a better magazine than Time? For real, they have like zero readers. It's not 1985, Donald.
    Because he wants to be accepted by the lamestream democrat mouthpiece media. Just like all the other 18 month book tour conservatives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    They claim to have readership at around 26 million (shrug). So it's kinda the perfect amount to lie about, its enough that it means something, but not enough that everyone will know the covers are fake.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-