Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

what do you do during summer break?

what activities do you think are fun to do during summer break? anything fun or interesting you can recommend?

What's a summer break?

Im a grown up, we dont get those.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    What's a summer break?
    summer holiday? no school for summer?

Deleted
    That's a fancy word for unemployed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    what activities do you think are fun to do during summer break? anything fun or interesting you can recommend?
    Lmao dude. Most people here aren't in highschool. Seems to be a lot of older folk in their 40s and 50s actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I would love to go camping/fishing ..its been over a decade now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess you mean vacation, for those of us working. Taking a 2,5 week vacation this summer. 2 weeks in Italy, first Numana then Venice. Then like 3 days after I come home to rest up and catch up on chores before it's back to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I worked full time in school, and having gotten my degree, I simply don't have school anymore so it's like a permanent vacation for me.

That said, it's too hot to go outside. I'll try it again when we get back into double digit weather.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Lmao dude. Most people here aren't in highschool. Seems to be a lot of older folk in their 40s and 50s actually.
    "Most"? Do you mind sharing your data source? Otherwise your statement is just empty words thrown to push your agenda(whatever it may be). Futhermore op asked perfectly valid question that affect more than just highschoolers. During summer many people take some time off from work to relax and their activities may vary.

@op you could try some sport. I change my summertime sport of choice ever few years. It was skateboarding than cycling then rollerskating. Fun and healthy - it you are smart about it

I might take a week off, I always worry about work when I'm on vacation, it's not a big company.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

52 here.
    And I can only laugh at the idea of taking any time off during the summer.

Post this in the 18 and younger forums please. Work, what do you think? Here is a better worded topic "Where do you like to go in summer if you take vacation time"

Oh ok, now I can answer. I like to go to Florida, because summer is "off season" hotels are much cheaper and the beaches are much less crowded, plus the sun doesn't go down until late to you have maximum time to swim, jet ski, and lie on the beach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside of work, or studying, I go to the beach every no wand then, go to the pool, play some games, hit up the bar scene with friends, etc. Maybe once this exam I need to take is over I can go along and finish reading some books.

Currently in the summer semester at my university. I'm working 2 jobs and relaxing when I can. Been frequenting the comic book stores around me as well. Going to a sale next weekend.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit more grilling but other than that it's business as usual.

Man I miss summer breaks, but ehh I'd probably be bored within a few weeks if I had that much time off now. I enjoy work and even in my free time I spend it working on side projects and my side business.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recall those sweet sweet summer breaks I had when I was but a child.

Nothing. There is nothing called "summer break" when you become an adult and apart of the working world.
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not this summer during fall I might head back for some much needed R&R but summer is when I get most work done since everbody else is on vacation.