Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Recall that in WC3 he stated that it was forbidden for a Dreadlord to kill another Dreadlord. That's another strike against him.
    I don't think he actually killed another Dreadlord though. Balnazzar faked his own death and then later took control of the Scarlet Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    I don't think Blizzard has ever given big bosses or NPCs placeholder names in patches before. This guy definitely isn't Golganneth.
    I...know?

Quite a few posts late, mate...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Broxx should stay dead. his dead body was sticking off the edge of the sword.

Also I think the average horde player would literally have any other Orc come back to help. If you have to bring a orc back, bring Grom instead of the shitty knaak char.
    Incoming Broxxigar rezed Death Knight champion.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    At first, I didn't get it..but..now I do...

Damn it man. You dare diss ya boi, Turalyon like that?
    this guy had me searching all over to find a new model...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    He didnt have enough substance to be rezzed. A deathknight could lift up a cardboard box and say "behold, deathlord Broxxigar!" and I'd believe them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ambo1 View Post
    this guy had me searching all over to find a new model...
    XD He's a troll...

Better get used to it. I had too...

Doubt It he should be gone perma sargaras smashed him like i smash bugs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Now with this being revealed a month ahead of what we thought, do you think we'll see the new expansion at Gamescom then? I thought we'd see it at Blizzcon but at this pace I think we'll get the same type of reveal as we did with Legion and then an in-depth look at it including the patches during blizzcon.
    Well, 7.3 wont be live until like September sometime. I think Gamescom will be all about 7.3 interviews, possibly 7.3.5 details too.

ok, so, did anyone else notice that quel'thalas is not attached to the eastern kingdoms? at least, it certainly doesn't look to be there.

are they really gonna meme about it being in outland on this actual representation of the planet?

Well, 7.3 wont be live until like September sometime. I think Gamescom will be all about 7.3 interviews, possibly 7.3.5 details too.
    If patch cycle is continued (Each patch has come 77 days after the previous) then expect 7.3 August 29th. Which would put it 3 days after Gamescom ends.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    ok, so, did anyone else notice that quel'thalas is not attached to the eastern kingdoms? at least, it certainly doesn't look to be there.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kohjy0k.jpg[img]

are they really gonna meme about it being in outland on this actual representation of the planet?
    they built a (sea) wall.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-06-30 at 04:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Quel'thalas is... well nowhere in game anyway. We have no idea where it even is. They probably won't ever add it either since... it would be really odd if it just suddenly appeared in a spot that it was never before. Like, you see where it should be on the map. It should be that zone behind Stratholme... but it isn't. There's nothing there at all except some night elf ruin placeholder shit and a tiny little coastline. Plus there's the whole shitshow that is the fact that, for some fucking reason, they decided to put the Draenei and Blood Elf starting zones on the Outland map. It would be hard to connect up everything unless they moved it to the Azeroth map and made it all connected and legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    How log to PTR? I wanna see myself these goodies senpai!

Oh btw... In one point i feel sad for Varimathras, but in other hand... GOOD RIDDIANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Quel'thalas is... well nowhere in game anyway. We have no idea where it even is. They probably won't ever add it either since... it would be really odd if it just suddenly appeared in a spot that it was never before. Like, you see where it should be on the map. It should be that zone behind Stratholme... but it isn't. There's nothing there at all except some night elf ruin placeholder shit and a tiny little coastline. Plus there's the whole shitshow that is the fact that, for some fucking reason, they decided to put the Draenei and Blood Elf starting zones on the Outland map. It would be hard to connect up everything unless they moved it to the Azeroth map and made it all connected and legit.
    like i know where it's at in game.

but this is an actual representation of our planet. just like the map is. it should be there, because it's there in lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    How log to PTR? I wanna see myself these goodies senpai!

Oh btw... In one point i feel sad for Varimathras, but in other hand... GOOD RIDDIANCE!
    idk why he's even a raid boss. he's literally the lore equivalent of a piss ant we step on to get to the next guy. any one of the class leaders should solo him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they fix the bridge dc?

Did they fix the bridge dc?
    nope. still bad.

idk about that camp north of the aggonar pits. it was crashing me on the first day, and i'm scared to check if it's ok now.

also, i'm disappointed in aggonar's size, tbh. his bones were so much bigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even the current fel covered zone is alien and pretty. Much better job than Broken Shore imo.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks so good its almost as if it were a painting.

- - - Updated - - -

Just chilling with my buds. Cracking open a cold one.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like this is kinda what a modern Blades Edge would look like.

The view from Vindicaar is so fucking awesome. I felt like being in one of those SF movies.
    I was surprised to see Azeroth actually rotating in the sky box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Okay let's talk about weird obsessions
    Damn you beat me to it. Once I saw that post I was ready to respond in kind. No one who's sig says "Location: Jains Proudmoore's side. Always and forever" has any right to call out anyone else for being "weirdly obsessed" when it comes to fictional WoW shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    That was the case until Cata at least. We still have Azshara and the Old Gods who are just as dangerous. Sargeras just had more involvement than the others.
    Azshara and the old gods are definitely not just as dangerous. One led a demonic army across space and cleaved planets in half.

The other is a Night elf turned Naga. And Nzoth wasn't even the strongest of the old gods. Even if all four old gods were alive and kicking we know they wouldn't be as big of a threat as Sargeras. Remember Amanthul plucked Yshaarj out of Azeroth with his fingers and squished him.

To change the subject, I'm quite curious what the forces of the Void are actually up to at the Seat of the Triumvirate. Beyond the bosses within, we really only have one description about it, and it's of a World Boss, Void-Blade Zedaat.

"Viceroy Nezhar's most trusted lieutenant, Void-Blade Zedaat, has been charged with keeping the Legion and all others away from the Seat of the Triumvirate until his work can be completed."

Sounds like the Void is launching its own invasion of Argus, possibly. Curious to see if that story thread lead anywhere, beyond the events in the dungeon.