Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Good thing this incompetent moron didn't become POTUS!
    Instead of the utter moron that you have?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    That's right, fraudulent registered voters does necessarily mean votes. But it could.

Because I can respond, that is why. Neither were you, my friend, neither were you.
    Have a great day everyone.
    No, its basically 1 in a billion fucking chance for you to know: Their address, social security number, full name and where they are registered.

If you have all of that information, then you know them, are them, or are the person that registered them. I mean, its like you never have registered to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    I don't think she'll ever admit that she played a role in her defeat.
    Of course not.

She has no sense of the vileness of her own record of behavior.

Hillary Clinton is a fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Mostly from 2 states that have some of the biggest populations and were voting for any Democrat anyway.
    Yeah and? : )
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    'bernie bros' are an op-ed writer's creation; no polling data could ever substantiate anything more than that

that said this is kind of a crap statement; she ran an ultra-timid campaign and you'd like to think she could at least acknowledge that now
    You are both correct.

I mean the DNC split the party by "rigging" the system in favor of Clinton for sure. The rift wasn't massive but it did ultimately splinter some away from her in a tight election.

But she also ran a horrible campaign based around polling data that was designed to "not lose" instead of "to win". I mean I remember her just disappearing twice during the election when things were looking good. I mean who the fuck disappears in the middle of an election campaign?

Don't get me wrong I think she would have been a bad President too. But bad as a lame duck president instead of the roaring dumpster fire of one we have now. It will go down as likely one of the worst elections in history and the loser will likely walk away happy for the loss and the winners party wishing they would have lost.

She is pathologically incapable of finding fault with herself. Trump is similar, but Trump has apparently incorporated into his sense of self-perfection the idea of listening to ideas -- so when he would shift or adopt platforms with whatever new advisors he had, he probably considered himself all the more brilliant for his agility. Clinton will never face that an uncharismatic boor will lose to a charismatic boor in a stand-up fight. It isn't she is a woman, it's that she sucks. There are a handful of Democrat women I would consider strong risks to take the White House but thankfully they are not likely to ascend to party preeminence, and crusty old vampires will continue to try to win by calling everyone who doesn't vote for them evil.

The failure of the DNC in 2016 was possibly the apotheosis of the old axiom "liberals think conservatives are evil, conservatives think liberals are wrong".

Hillary Clinton was an awful candidate, but there's still a lot of truth to what she's saying. It was not really her active decisions that played much of a role in her defeat - it was her as a person. She was not the candidate anyone found exciting. Trump is a walking dung pile, but he was an exciting dung pile to a lot of people. On top of it, there was a rain of shit on her during the entire campaign, and if there was anything she actively did wrong, it was that she sucked at putting up her umbrella. Or sometimes, she didn't even bother to have an umbrella.

But even reading the things in this thread, it amazes me how much people have fallen prey to the conservative spin machine. It's not just the right. Even people on the left have that tendency to lean towards the "but the emails!" side of the spectrum. The right was so successful at making scandals out of normality that even the left sees those who don't view these things as scandals as "the radical, indoctrinated left."

Republicans knew from the day that Obama won in 2008 that Hillary would be next up, and they could spend this time "priming the pump." Hell, they knew from the moment that Bill left office, with his wife revving up for Senate, that she was on the career track for presidency: the shiny new organization Fox News started running article every few weeks to try to discredit the former first family.

After it was announced that Clinton would be Obama's Secretary of State, the right went to town. She was clearly being put on a track straight to the next nomination. Fox ran stupid articles every week about everything Clinton did that they could question, from tarmac episodes to red reset buttons in Russia. Then Benghazi happened and it was Christmas - nevermind that a 'Benghazi' or worse has happened to every secretary of state since secretary of state became a thing, because shit happens and hindsight is 20/20, and no one ever made a peep about those instances - the right, and particularly the media wing of the right, was going to milk it for all it was worth. Same with the big old nothingburger of ten zillion emails about nothing.

Watching Republicans and the rise of Fox News, and the efficiency of their targeting - and especially how the culture even managed to spread to the left - has kind of left me in awe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post

The failure of the DNC in 2016 was possibly the apotheosis of the old axiom "liberals think conservatives are evil, conservatives think liberals are wrong".
    The 'failure' of the DNC against the resources of a hostile foreign adversary inundating the public sphere with misinformation and outright lies, wasn't a failure at all, it was an attack on the United States. An attack, which I will put money down on, that was coordinated with the Trump campaign. So no, the DNC, however corporate and milquetoast moderate they are, did not have the resources nor ability to counter an assault on the US democratic process which was the 2016 election.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFoMoCoMan View Post
    How many times in the past has a person ran for President twice and failed?
    Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, James Harris, Ralph Nader, Ross Perot. There is a pretty long list of independent candidates who have run for president twice or more and failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    From CCN Political Commentator Errol Louis

To the consternation of Democratic foot soldiers everywhere -- the men and women who gave time, toil, sweat and tears, trying mightily to make Hillary Clinton president last year -- the candidate has examined the most serious problems that doomed her campaign ... and concluded that none were of her own making.
    "I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that's not why I lost," Clinton told listeners at Recode's Code Conference. She then went on to name and analyze a list of people and factors that led to her defeat last November, from ex-FBI Director James Comey to Vladimir Putin.

CNN Article below.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/01/opinio...oter_expansion
    She is also the prettiest girl in the world, and it's the fault of all men for not agreeing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, James Harris, Ralph Nader, Ross Perot. There is a pretty long list of independent candidates who have run for president twice or more and failed.
    Mitt Romney, Ted Kennedy, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Ah yes, more of the "Californians and New Yorkers aren't 'real' Americans" nonsense.

OT: Really, what can she reasonably be expected to say about herself that her detractors would actually accept? I think plenty of people aren't going to be satisfied unless she comes out and calls herself a corrupt and unlikeable piece of excrement that stains everything she touches- and it's unfair to ask anyone, even Hillary, to stoop to that level of self-degradation.
    These states were going democrat regardless, so what does it matter how many people voted?

Hillary is innately incapable of understanding her own flaws as a person and politician. In her mind being shady and everything else is what a politician is supposed to be and something she should be rewarded for. She will never be able to see herself the way average Americans do who see through all her bullshit and know what a soulless witch she really is. In her mind there is always some enemy of her's to blame for why she doesn't get what she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Hillary is innately incapable of understanding her own flaws as a person and politician. In her mind being shady and everything else is what a politician is supposed to be and something she should be rewarded for. She will never be able to see herself the way average Americans do who see through all her bullshit and know what a soulless witch she really is. In her mind there is always some enemy of her's to blame for why she doesn't get what she wants.
    Why is this level of bullshit, vicious mouth-frothing hate allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Well, its not entirely untrue. She did very little to fight the accusations being thrown at her while simultaneously writing off large portions of the population and just hand waving those she viewed as people who would just always vote democrat. That was a big issue with the election: many who would have normally voted Dem didn't vote for her. She was such a boring person. Nor did it help that there were these people who had claimed to have been near to her who were talking about how much of a vitriolic twat she was in private, and then she would sit back and let it keep happening.

She ran such a boring, passive campaign to the point where of course people believed all these things about her, she barely lifted a finger to deny them. That was her fault. She paid no heed, no respect, to the opposing party and that fell right in with all the dubious information swirling around about her. Her own inaction led people to believe she was barely a person.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

You had me.

But you then lost me at "CNN".

Nope, sorry my friend. I left the news, ever since I lost my careness in caring for things!

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    lol. Its more truth than anything else. It has been proven repeatedly over many years. You just either aren't old enough to know this or would rather be willfully ignorant of it. Being honest doesn't make a person hateful. Hillary completely deserves all of the criticism she has gotten as both a person and a politician.
    Last edited by Berndorf; 2017-07-13 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    lol. Its more truth than anything else. It has been proven repeatedly over many years. You just either aren't old enough to know this or would rather be willfully ignorant of it.
    Well her recent actions back it. She has time and time again outright denied fault in any way shape or form. I recall one time where she began stating she made mistakes, but then turned around and stated it was all everyone elses fault.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Well her recent actions back it. She has time and time again outright denied fault in any way shape or form. I recall one time where she began stating she made mistakes, but then turned around and stated it was all everyone elses fault.
    I know. Its literally been a pattern with her since her husband won the WH and most likely before then as well.