Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    now I respect Merkel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I forgot you're victims since the moment you took your first breath, poor souls doomed for all eternity. You also get an excuse for everything, bullying others being one of them
    Pointing out illogical arguments isn't bullying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    §6 GG doesn't define marriage between man and a woman.

Everyone trying to make it a constitutional issue only has interpretations to stand on.
    I know.. But.
    To really know, we need Karlsruhe to say something on the matter.
    The crux of the law is, that it leaves room for interpretation either way.
    So eventually the red coats have to say what goes.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    We haven't cared about what is natural for centuries anyway.

If all mammals were gay there would be no mammals, my point stands.

It isn't natural. If you're trying to convince me it is then you're in for a nightmare. If you're ok with unnatural behavior then I can accept it, on the other hand, if you're here trying to tell me the sky is bloody red then you can bugger off
    Its hard to convince hill billy aka bigot people like you anything(and sentence like "my point stands"-i am so important and i have high self-esteem attitude,you can shove in some dark unnatural place prick.I would gladly shove my fist right in your unnatural face,it would be a pleasure .

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-30 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well you're conducting yourself in an uneducated manner so it's more an adequate description than insult. I don't mind anti gay people if they can actually explain why rationally
    The hypocrisy mate, the hypocrisy. I'm conducting myself in an uneducated manner while being called derogatory terms left and right. It doesn't matter if you think they're an adequate description.

Educated people don't resort to what they think are adequate descriptions of people and use those derogatory terms as weapons.

You're only embarrassing yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I know.. But.
    Considering gays already had marriage in all but name, this vote is more of a message than a legislative act. They can work those details out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I know.. But.
    Well, I guess we will see how neutral our BVerG really is.

They could strike it down and require a 2/3 majority for the next vote, but considering how this vote already was 64%, support in the population is in the 80%+, I doubt that. Even the CDU probably doesn't want it overturned, considering they used the abruptness of the vote for some of their no votes and it would do them more harm than good in the upcoming election keeping up the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    It's the most retarded argument ever, anyway.

Might as well put things like prosthetic limbs, hearing aids, seeing aids, and all the other things we can do to our own body as harmful things. Only because they aren't natural.

But I guess when you put it that way, these people ask for the "benefits" of being gay. Moving goal posts along the way until forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Jelly he still can't marry his sister.
    Why shouldn't this be legal as well? Or having multiple spouses? If two or more consenting adults want to enter into a contract of marriage why should we stop them? If they love each other why shouldn't they be with the one they love?

Deleted
    The hypocrisy mate, the hypocrisy. I'm conducting myself in an uneducated manner while being called derogatory terms left and right. It doesn't matter if you think they're an adequate description.

Educated people don't resort to what they think are adequate descriptions of people and use those derogatory terms as weapons.

You're only embarrassing yourself
    What derogatory term exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet Australia is nowhere to be found. /sigh

Our currenty party is just fucking woeful.

Maybe a "cure" for homosexuality will be found once the world understands brains better (we have barely begun), but even then it's irrelevant if being gay is natural or not, since we as a society aim to create a world where an individual can live a happy life however they want as long as it doesn't subtract from others. I have a feeling homosexuality will be normalised way before it can be "switched off", by which point it might be seen more as a modification like hairstyle rather than an identifying feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Agreed. If we did, we would have no healthcare in the first place, since dying to a disease is entirely natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    And yet Australia is nowhere to be found. /sigh

Our currenty party is just fucking woeful.
    So is ours, the difference is our opposition found their balls, only after getting the semi-OK from Merkel though. :P

Moar votes plz!

Quote Originally Posted by Viconia View Post
    Maybe a "cure" for homosexuality will be found once the world understands brains better (we have barely begun), but even then it's irrelevant if being gay is natural or not, since we as a society aim to create a world where an individual can live a happy life however they want as long as it doesn't subtract from others. I have a feeling homosexuality will be normalised way before it can be "switched off", by which point it might be seen more as a modification like hairstyle rather than an identifying feature.
    What's with the obsession of people trying to "switch off", change or straight out make things illegal that have absolutely no effect on their life?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can say one thing, being bisexual is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Agreed. If we did, we would have no healthcare in the first place, since dying to a disease is entirely natural.
    No silly you, according to Tikcol diseases themselves are unnatural!

I dont support this but I'm also not against it. I simply dont care. Doesnt affect me in any way so gratz to the people who may "benefit" from this!

Its pretty clear that this is just a poltiical stunt to ensure the win in the election.. stealing the main topics of the opponent works well .