Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Gay animals aren't natural.
    Homosexual behavior has been recorded in 1,500 species including our closest relatives. Male chimpanzees have been known to engage in sexual behavior with each other and bonobos essentially have sex with each other to relieve any tensions within their tribes.
    http://humon.deviantart.com/art/Bonobos-302107081

I believe there were two male penguins that raised a chick together. I wouldn't neccessarily call those chimps or bonobos gay (shouldn't really force human concepts on to other species if they're not behaviorally compatible), but the point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    What's natural or not is completely irrelevant.
    Well, he doesn't even understand the definitions of words, so I'm working with a really low baseline here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Overpopulation.
    overpopulation is resolved through other means. Wars used to work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    bad mutations
    Excuse me whilst I go all David Attenborough.
    But here we have a homophobe, in their natural environment,
    Hiding behind a keyboard, waiting for someone to acknowledge their existence.
    You can spot a homophobe by their short answers, this is natural, as they generally have a lack of education

Famous saying, those that protest too much, usually are so far in the closet you can see the lion and the witch by their side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    tikcol wants civil discussion yet ignores questions. I'm done.
    He ignores points he can't respond too

I completely agree with that, if only more people shared our common sense
    I'm talking about you, don't be deliberately obtuse.

I completely agree with that, if only more people shared our common sense
    You are once again arguing against yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, he doesn't even understand the definitions of words, so I'm working with a really low baseline here.
    Low baseline? Please I can handle anything. I'm the most knowledgeable individual in my town

Deleted
    overpopulation is resolved through other means. Wars used to work
    You're aware overpopulation is due to modern technology

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Please don't pretend that it's the only definition.

"In accordance with the nature of, or circumstances surrounding, someone or something."

The nature of sexual relationships that involve marriage - is having babies with your partner, your own babies, from your very partner.
    The whole marriage institution is there for the sole purpose of encouraging men and women to REPRO-FUCKING-DUCE. That's what financial benefits are for.
    You don't want to have sex just for fun? Sad!

- - - Updated - - -

Low baseline? Please I can handle anything. I'm the most knowledgeable individual in my town
    You can't even define a word you are trying to use. What is the definition of "natural?"

Also, you literally just said you cannot cope with the questions. You have now argued against yourself for the third time. You clearly cannot handle anything, including gay people, questions, and your own words.

Once again, nobody believes you.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're aware overpopulation is due to modern technology
    But how come the most populated territories are low tech....
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Last post, lunch time.

I'm happy I could convince a few of you of my points of view. It was a very productive discussion.

There were a few people trying to ruin our reasonable discussion but we dealt with them accordingly. As for the discussion itself, it is a very hard topic on everyone. Everyone has got their own bias(especially gay people) and that is ok.

As for the end result, Germany shouldn't have legalized gay marriage. It's a sad day for europe because this is the regressive-left hiding behind their progressive mask.

can't cope
    Great conclusion to the thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    But how come the most populated territories are low tech....
    Which areas

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Some day soon we will have a Referendum in Australia to see if people want to legalize Gay marriage.

Did the German Parliament get the opinion of the German Community to see how they felt and whether they opposed Gay Marriage ?

Or did the German Parliament just vote for Gay Marriage without asking how everyone felt about it ?

I don't care about gay marriage. I even have gay friends that oppose it.

Why is there a need for it? You shouldn't need a referendum for every decision that can be made. Not at least because I think that referendums are retarded.

Every party's position is quite clear on this stance. On a large average, most Germans are for it. Even a good chunk of politicians among the CDU are for it. And that has to say something.

You are once again arguing against yourself.
    You tried Machismo. You tried.

Last post, lunch time.

I'm happy I could convince a few of you of my points of view. It was a very productive discussion.

There were a few people trying to ruin our reasonable discussion but we dealt with them accordingly. As for the discussion itself, it is a very hard topic on everyone. Everyone has got their own bias(especially gay people) and that is ok.

As for the end result, Germany shouldn't have legalized gay marriage. It's a sad day for europe because this is the regressive-left hiding behind their progressive mask.
    The only thing that you convinced anyone of, is that you are an ignorant fool and a homophobe. It's a shame you hate freedom so much.

- - - Updated - - -

You tried Machismo. You tried.
    Now you are lying. You said it was your last post, and it wasn't. Add it to the list of ways you are beating yourself.

Deleted
    The only thing that you convinced anyone of, is that you are an ignorant fool and a homophobe. It's a shame you hate freedom so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Now you are lying. You said it was your last post, and it wasn't. Add it to the list of ways you are beating yourself.
    I really hope he's a troll, makes you kinda worried for the world if that guy is a real person.

- - - Updated - - -

He loves freedom. But only for himself.

Deleted
    Last post, lunch time.

You're why perma bans need to happen. You deliberately hijacked a thread for your own amusement and continued sabotaging discussing until you grew bored, got banned or closed the thread