Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Oh lol, he found a WoW character with the same generic internet user name, how interesting (it ain't me, not even the same continent actually).
    You must have forgotten that you used to have that character in your signature ?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/0fbnz2Z.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/DSSEZ4l.jpg

Hmm. Certainly looks like they want a mage in for Avatar at least.
    Hm. Its obviosly Skripe`s alt, dont see anything strange in there.

Deleted
    Is Avatar going down today?
    I say yes

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    lol method only starting to raid now... what a casual race.

afaik they where doing nh and tos splits.

Our world first wildstar guild not doing too well. Cant deny that this makes me a bit happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Our world first wildstar guild not doing too well. Cant deny that this makes me a bit happy.
    Just give them a chance Kekekekek

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    lol method only starting to raid now... what a casual race.
    BDG no longer going all out has really set them back as they can no longer watch their stream for strategy tips

Quote Originally Posted by noknoknokia View Post
    Is Avatar going down today?
    I say yes
    Ugh, I hope not, especially after the Xavius debacle. Last thing we need is KJ to die on a Saturday when I'm out clubbing.

Two questions:
    So do we know if KJ even has a mythic-only phase, and if so, what it might entail?
    What's the time gap between the reset for EU and the reset for KR/TW/CN?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    You must have forgotten that you used to have that character in your signature ?
    Now you're just trying your luck But keep going, maybe it gives you pleasure if some random internet guy and another random internet guy might be the same thing? Maybe I'm posting from Europe but playing in US since there's a better LFR scene? Who knows, you tell me, seems to interest you more than it interests me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Now you're just trying your luck But keep going, maybe it gives you pleasure if some random internet guy and another random internet guy might be the same thing? Maybe I'm posting from Europe but playing in US since there's a better LFR scene? Who knows, you tell me, seems to interest you more than it interests me.
    Were you part of a student exchange with that other dude stuck in Cali?
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-06-30 at 06:37 PM.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    So do we know if KJ even has a mythic-only phase, and if so, what it might entail?
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=245332/nether-shift

Deleted
    Were you part of a student exchange with that other dude stuck in Cali?
    Ah sure, cultural studies and world war 2 history. We are stuck at LAX airport in a time-space continuum.
    Last edited by mmoc48f5c9b6e1; 2017-06-30 at 01:16 PM.

In ter EST ing

Deleted
    In ter EST ing
    This is the buff during the transition. Nothing special here. Its also nothing in the game files. I hope they holding the last phase back / keep them secret.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    This is the buff during the transition. Nothing special here. Its also nothing in the game files. I hope they holding the last phase back / keep them secret.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=244834/nether-gale is the buff you're referring to, different to the 1 i linked.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Well poop, that's no fun. EDIT: Saw Floopa's response, now we're currently at Status: Mild Intrigue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/0fbnz2Z.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/DSSEZ4l.jpg

Hmm. Certainly looks like they want a mage in for Avatar at least.
    I can't imagine that these guys take such risks. Almost looks like they got the OK from Blizzard that transferring / account sharing during progress won't be punished, (while it's a violation of the ToS).

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I can't imagine that these guys take such risks. Almost looks like they got the OK from Blizzard that transferring / account sharing during progress won't be punished, (while it's a violation of the ToS).
    Whether or not they've gotten a literal OK from Blizz, the fact that no one's been punished for account sharing in the previous races has been taken as a free pass on violating the TOS.

Happens every race, they know they can't stop it.

Just don't bug out the bosses, make sure to outsource real money boosting and you are O K.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post

Just don't bug out the bosses, make sure to outsource real money boosting and you are O K.
    ah the good old YoungSco