Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I'd like to see an expansion focussed around the Horde/Alliance war again on Azeroth.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...OIDable-future

I'm too lazy to write everything down agains, but here is a list of what cold happen.

Oh an another thing. With 7.3 already on the PTR I really don't think an expansion announcement at gamecom is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    I'd like to see an expansion focussed around the Horde/Alliance war again on Azeroth.
    Oh please not that again. The Horde/Alliance war just makes thing worse. WoW is no suited for that. It was obvious in Cataclysm and just got more obvious with time.

Deleted
    Murloc theme.
    Evil little bastards need their lore expanding, and now is the perfect time!

I wouldn't mind a situation where our ship breaks down on an alien world and we have to survive against the natives, who the void lords appear as the leaders dead wife and tells them we are evil.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Have you played the Death Knight campaign at all? Because, boy, let me tell you.

I don't think "Return of the Lich King" or whatever is most likely to be next, but... Bolvar is very, very far gone.
    damn, I need to play my DK alt

Azshara is finally coming back. She's the strongest enemy that's out there (except the Void Lords) after the defeat of Sargeras.

And come on, what could be better than Old Gods (N'zoth) + Azshara (South Sea) + Void Lords? I am waiting for this expansion since Cataclysm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Oh an another thing. With 7.3 already on the PTR I really don't think an expansion announcement at gamecom is unlikely.
    This is another thing. I thought their Gamescom appearance would center around 7.3 and the final Legion patch but they gave us too much now to focus just on 7.3 at the Gamescom... but an announcement of the next XPAC is not likely. At best they're announcing XPAC 7 on BlizzCon like they always did (except for Legion).

Everything points toward a void-themed expac.

Deleted
    I agree with the OP
    As much as id love an old god / Queen AZ expansion, I think we need a break filler one
    We come back from argus, many years have passed, zones have changed through the passage of time,
    Zones in chaos have been repaired whilst at the same time, an underlying threat is still out there
    As we progress towards the end of the expansion, the queen makes her move, leading into a full on old God and queen expansion

1 expansion with tons of Azshara, old gods, void lords, illidan, titans, new class and new race, just jam all that stuff inthere and make it huge, bigger than wotlk and legion combined.

Deleted
    While I like the idea of "we get trapped on Argus, or another world after we're done there" thing, mechanicwise it's impossible. I mean, by that scenario, once your character sets foot on Argus, you wouldn't be able to do any pre-7.3 content, since you're trapped there.

About the "WotLK 2.0" idea, tbh I was sure we'll have that one at the moment Bolvar first talked to me... And not because of the stuff he says, but simply because I doubt they bring him into the fray only for a few class questline cameos.

As many others, I think the Void Lord expansion (with N'zoth and Naga parts) is most likely, with all the void shit going on, and tbh I'm expecting a plot twist in the end of Legion. I mean, you have Naga bosses (whom are VL affiliated) in ToS, also you have Eredars (who are BL affiliated) screwing around with Void beings in a part of the Broken Shore... If those does not scream some "unseen stuff happening", nothing is.

Tho Blizzard still can decide to go and screw us over, doing a totally random themed expansion, after all this heavy Void Lords and Lich King return thing.
    Last edited by mmocb0712db3e4; 2017-06-30 at 12:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess aligns with the expansion leak from a few months ago; Essentially since all the heroes are off the planet, Azshara and N'Zoth use that time to launch a massive Naga invasion that engulfs several continents, and imperils the Horde and Alliance faction cities. A few Naga defect and join the Alliance and Horde as the new neutral race. I'm hoping for a new class as well, since the DH class was fairly underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    I agree with the OP
    As much as id love an old god / Queen AZ expansion, I think we need a break filler one
    We come back from argus, many years have passed, zones have changed through the passage of time,
    Zones in chaos have been repaired whilst at the same time, an underlying threat is still out there
    As we progress towards the end of the expansion, the queen makes her move, leading into a full on old God and queen expansion
    I agree that we would need something like that (a bit like the beginning of WoD / MoP) but I don't see it happening. It would be anticlimactic and most likely a let down compared to Legion and I am not sure if that would work (unless the next "filler" XPAC is just 1 year instead of the usual 2 years).

10+ Year Old Account
    We've been guessing Azshara for years. I hope this is the time.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I agree that we would need something like that (a bit like the beginning of WoD / MoP) but I don't see it happening. It would be anticlimactic and most likely a let down compared to Legion and I am not sure if that would work (unless the next "filler" XPAC is just 1 year instead of the usual 2 years).
    Same as you, I don't see it happening either, just wish it would

As i said in the other thread:

1. Void-based foe.
    2. Ethereals are a playable race for both factions.
    3. K'aresh is the new continent / group of zones
    4. K'aresh features Eco Domes (like in Netherstorm in Outland) that preserve fragments of K'aresh's beauty before Dimensius devoured it.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the JLock King

He was banned... 500 times.. over 10 years.

He's BACK with better forum posts than a Blizzard Dev quoting Donald Trump facts..

Level to 109
    Flying: Fuck NO LFR doesn't need flying B****
    Questing, haha, INSTANT 100-109 experience in a SINGLE dungeon
    PVP: 65 new brawls - tickle them balls (rated X for mature)
    Twitch integration so you can now stream to ABSOFUCKLUTELY NOBODY-WOW IS DED why even play
    I'd buy it for sure

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Have you played the Death Knight campaign at all? Because, boy, let me tell you.

I don't think "Return of the Lich King" or whatever is most likely to be next, but... Bolvar is very, very far gone.
    Nope, that'd be why. Though would they really put the entire hook to the next expansion behind a specific class' order hall? I mean unless Sylvanas is co-villaining, just let me loot her corpse already I've been ready about as long as I have for Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    The void is suspiciously present on Argus.
    Also this is really the entire basis for me saying void is next. Saying it's not void at this point is like looking at Tanaan and saying it's Ogres, or Naga. Though unlike the other really neat void theory I've seen in this thread, I think it's gonna be set on Azeroth. I don't think going to other worlds sells the threat quite as well as being on our home planet *coughdraenorcough*.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Cataclysm 2.0

New remade zones in Azeroth.
    New models for Goblins and Worgen.
    New continent (Wherever the f#$k Azshara and the Old god are).
    New cosmetic Items for every class.
    New Power level progression (Exactly like in Diablo 3).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Cataclysm 2.0

New remade zones in Azeroth.
    New models for Goblins and Worgen.
    New continent (Wherever the f#$k Azshara and the Old god are).
    New cosmetic Items for every class.
    New Power level progression (Exactly like in Diablo 3).
    You lost me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    You lost me.
    Well since they are copying everything from there why bother.