Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    So today Im eating lunch and this old man sits at the table next to me and gets a big cup of coffee. I think this man must have been insane because only an insane person would drink a steaming hot cup of coffee when it is 92 degrees outside. I cant remember the last time I saw something this asinine.

Is there a lot of people out there who drink Coffee or Hot Cocoa when it blistering hot outside?? Would you do it?

So by your logic, anyone who drinks cold beverages in winter is also insane or asinine?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    So by your logic, anyone who drinks cold beverages in winter is also insane or asinine?
    I though this was common knowledge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink coffee with my AC.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Brb, I just heard my Coffee finish brewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I though this was common knowledge.
    Stop being asinine. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post
    There's good reason for this. Drinking hot beverages while it's hot outside increases perspiration, and thus reduces body temperature. Science, yo!
    Perspiration also makes people stink more, especially the elderly people who already have an inherent old person smell. And your body can perspirate just fine when its too hot. It doesnt need help

I like the blood I drink to be at room temperature.

Deleted
    I drink coffee when its hot too, it forces your body to sweat and metabolise and cools you down. Tea does the same thing.

Nothing like a hot cup of coffee on a hot humid day...or a cold frosty day...or any day

Deleted
    So today Im eating lunch and this old man sits at the table next to me and gets a big cup of coffee. I think this man must have been insane because only an insane person would drink a steaming hot cup of coffee when it is 92 degrees outside. I cant remember the last time I saw something this asinine.

Is there a lot of people out there who drink Coffee or Hot Cocoa when it blistering hot outside?? Would you do it?
    i dont drink coffee and i only drink warm chocolate when it is cold

I cant remember the last time I saw something this asinine.
    Just click on your posting history to see things this asinine all the time.

I don't see a problem with him, just with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Were you indoors with air conditioning...either way, who cares? Don't you have something better to do then bitch about someone else drinking coffee? How does it affect you in any way?
    it's orlong. he bitches about everything.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I think only an insane person would worry about the temperature of the food/drink of another adult.

I don't care how warm it is, I'm having my coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    it's orlong. he bitches about everything.
    Logic and reasoning are definitely not his strong suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only drink Tim's Iced Coffee & Starbucks Frapps, Cafe Vanilla specifically. Why? Not because I prefer hot or cold, but because the only kind of coffee I'm interested in is sweet. Had a latte once, hated it, so bitter.

When it's cold out though, I don't have coffee at all. Hot Chocolate all day every day, and tea all year 'round; usually lukewarm so I can gulp it down.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I wouldn't coffee, I'd covfefe

I drink hot coffee everyday, throughout the day, regardless of temperature out or indoors. Drinking hot coffee doesn't make me feel "warmer" when the weather is hot.