Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post

Just don't bug out the bosses, make sure to outsource real money boosting and you are O K.
    Could they have come up with a more tepid endorsement?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Method doing splits atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Our world first wildstar guild not doing too well. Cant deny that this makes me a bit happy.
    It looks like they stopped raiding at all? Can't see any progress for days now.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    It looks like they stopped raiding at all? Can't see any progress for days now.
    Probably went back to WildStar to practice for a few days, I'm sure they'll one shot the remaining bosses as soon as they come back.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    I bet my ass that exorsus kills avatar before method

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    I bet my ass that exorsus kills avatar before method
    i doubt it. boss very very hard, harder than star augur. probably wont see a kill this week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    i doubt it. boss very very hard, harder than star augur. probably wont see a kill this week.
    but better setup for this boss

In to the account sharing machine goes http://i.imgur.com/N0TTUCd.jpg and out comes http://i.imgur.com/fo2dgsS.jpg

Congratulations Spookie on his new rogue! So thus far we know spriest -> mage and dk -> rogue for Avatar.

Could be just luck, but Exorsus seems to have predicted setup for later bosses better, since they had 4 mages and 4 rogues on previous bosses already and Method only now started to acc share to get something similar. Which is weird that they had to resort to sharing chars at all, i thought they had like 30 people roster?
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-06-30 at 02:50 PM.

Not rooting for or against any particular guild, but its disappointing we miss out on all the drama if blizzard were to ban all these character swaps between accounts.

Deleted
    It seems avatar is massively overtuned.

Quote Originally Posted by ruediruempel View Post
    No kill in 24 hours?

Fucking overtuned nerf pls blizzard account sharing isn't enough.

Deleted
    "Heyla is massively overtuned"

"Mannoroth is massively over tuned"

"Blast furnace is massively overtuned"

first we cry they clear too fast, then we cry that its overtuned, so which is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    first we cry they clear too fast, then we cry that its overtuned, so which is it?
    Why not both?

Deleted
    Chinese guild Alpha is 6/9

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post

Damn you read minds? I was about to ask this!

10+ Year Old Account
    then i'm glad it is, the longer the better. Would be quite disappointing for a raid tier to last less than 1 week, no matter for which guild. No nerfs please.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Screenshots here, in case anyone wonders.
    When WAS the last time any Chinese guilds got into world 5, anyway? BRF?
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    In to the account sharing machine goes http://i.imgur.com/N0TTUCd.jpg and out comes http://i.imgur.com/fo2dgsS.jpg

Congratulations Spookie on his new rogue! So thus far we know spriest -> mage and dk -> rogue for Avatar.
    I'm kinda unfamiliar with how this whole account sharing works, but the 2 screenshots shouldn't be the same character. Even if they have exactly the same equipment, their achievement points are vastly different.