Deleted

windows not valid license?

for some reason my windows is start to say i dont have a valid license? how do i fix it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    for some reason my windows is start to say i dont have a valid license? how do i fix it?
    Get a valid license?

Seriously though, you don't provide enough details (i.e. where did you get the license from, what kind of license is it, etc.) to give any advice other than contact Microsoft and/or whoever sold you the license.

I had that issue like a year ago ... waited 2 days and it went away was a legit copy ...try to wait a few days and see.

it still says so contact whoever you did buy the computer from ( or the windows licence if you did just buy win )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lloewe View Post
    Get a valid license?

Seriously though, you don't provide enough details (i.e. where did you get the license from, what kind of license is it, etc.) to give any advice other than contact Microsoft and/or whoever sold you the license.
    i have valid license i think? it was included in computer when i buy it, it has number on paper on the computer too that say a company selling electronics and computers and the license number

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    I had that issue like a year ago ... waited 2 days and it went away was a legit copy ...try to wait a few days and see.

it still says so contact whoever you did buy the computer from ( or the windows licence if you did just buy win )
    i bought it from a person who sold because he bought new

7+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    i have valid license i think? it was included in computer when i buy it, it has number on paper on the computer too that say a company selling electronics and computers and the license number
    Here's what stickers should look like according to Microsoft

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Hardware.aspx

i bought it from a person who sold because he bought new
    Maybe that person reused the key or it wasn't genuine to begin with. Could also be a glitch but not very likely imho.

Either way, contacting Microsoft should clear things up one way or the other.

Had the same problem a couple of years ago with win7

Had to call Microsoft call center 5 times before they fixed it
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    On a 'paper', like just printed out? Or on an actual microsoft sticker? Is there any watermark or something indicating its genuine? have you changed any hardware?

What's the first 5 alphanumerics of it?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    On a 'paper', like just printed out? Or on an actual microsoft sticker? Is there any watermark or something indicating its genuine? have you changed any hardware?

What's the first 5 alphanumerics of it?
    its these

on the top, i dont know if i should say numbers

i put in old hdd when i got it

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe that person reused the key or it wasn't genuine to begin with. Could also be a glitch but not very likely imho.

Either way, contacting Microsoft should clear things up one way or the other.
    you can reuse key? i thought was bind to hardware?
    Last edited by mmocb949c9f970; 2017-06-30 at 03:44 PM.

did you change the language pack?

i in france but im german so i changed my windows settings , i had the same issue ^^ changed it back and it was fixed , reinstalled the english language pack never had the problem again

Deleted
    Here's what stickers should look like according to Microsoft

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Hardware.aspx
    that is what mine look like

Call Microsoft. Read them what's on your sticker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Call Microsoft. Read them what's on your sticker.
    ok i will try that tomorrow

If you haven't changed motherboard or things like that (hard drive is okay) then either of 2 things have happened. You bought a computer with a pirated OS and an update may have gone out that fixed whatever hole in the OS that was being used to make your key seem legit. Or you have an infection, I've seen this more often than the other.

Deleted
    you can reuse key? i thought was bind to hardware?
    Depends - in some countries those OEM restrictions are void and I'm not sure how strict they are enforced elsewhere.

Deleted
    ok problem is fixed, license input was not same number on sticker so i just enter number on the sticker and it works now