Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Wow. Guilds are really taking the race to next level this tier if rumors about character sharing are true.
    not sure if serious ...
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Wow. Guilds are really taking the race to next level this tier if rumors about character sharing are true.
    Happens every race, nothing new

Not really people have done this since cata or earlier.

So Method thinks Avatar is impossible but Limit apparently is close to a kill already... Wonder where Exorsus is...

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    So Method thinks Avatar is impossible but Limit apparently is close to a kill already... Wonder where Exorsus is...
    maybe sco cant find his taunt button again?

oh where did they say this ?
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Are you saying Limit purchased wisely?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    mathematically impossible like yogg+0 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    You also had ilevels of raid gear that was much higher than in the USA. That's a fact. Whether that is still happening I don't know. But it was in the past.
    Taking things too seriously in this thread is a terrible idea but since I'm bored I'll try prove it isn't happening (although thankfully proving that it DID happen in the past was way easier - I was wondering if the old blue post still existed.) Also so that I can cite this post the next however many times other people raise this question, assuming CN guilds actually manage anything impressive and people even care about the possibility that they got it better over there. If. Probably won't but don't tell them I said that.

(Although to be honest this is a terrible expansion to prove things about ilvl drops, just because of the titanforging system - other than legendaries nothing has a fixed ilvl and few people want to take screenshots of their legendary drops. Also no, as far as I know CN doesn't have a higher chance of stuff titanforging.)

First, you have official website data. For example, a Doomblade Cowl is as good here as it is over there.
    Second, you have in-game screenshots. As I said normal items prove very little, so I found a screenshot of a Sephuz (940 version), which is exactly the same as it is anywhere else.

Third, and honestly the only necessary proof: CN logs have been on Warcraftlogs at least ever since Legion, on the same basis as any other logs, no ifs, no buts, no weightings, nothing. If there's any difference between gear ilvl I think Warcraftlogs would have told everyone that the reason CN logs keep hogging the top 50 spots is because they had 10 more base ilvl or something.
    (Disclaimer: I have no idea if they actually hog the top 50 spots of any raid or any boss. It was just an example.)
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-06-30 at 06:48 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Pieces now 6/9. Where's that one dude to chastise everybody for not mentioning it until now?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

So based on the time to kill them, it seems ToS's difficulty curve is;

Goroth, Inquisition, Harjatan: easy
    Sisters, Host: medium/hard
    Mistress, Maiden: Hard

With KJ being up in the air, but I can't imagine him being anywhere near easy either. Seems like a better difficulty curve than Nighthold for sure.

Deleted
    I dont feel like Host can be put in the same category as Sisters, he seems to be quite a bit easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwhale View Post
    I dont feel like Host can be put in the same category as Sisters, he seems to be quite a bit easier.
    Agreed, seems like the only reason why there are so few Host deaths is because it's gated behind Sisters.

Deleted
    Method still doing splits it seems

AFK R just hit 6/9. Are they at a faster pace than Method?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwhale View Post
    As I said, it's based only on my observations. The hotfix probably made Sisters quite a bit harder. But I do think they're roughly in a similar category as Mistress seems quite a bit harder and the first 3 bosses are obviously easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Probably, but videos go a long way.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The same thing happened in NH, they were on crazy pace first half of the instance - going as fast as top 3 and then had a huge drop and finished two weeks later. You have to remember they're day behind, so they have videos/setups already available to them.

They're not faster than Method though, not even almost. Method cleared up to 6/9 in ~10 hours, they are way past that.

Not even relatively close pace. 34 hours form goroth to mistress for AFK R, Method Took 10 hours. Literally took AFK R a whole day longer, AFK R also not the #1 asian guild.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!