Deleted

Ok, what is Poison Bomb?

Maybe i am blind but i just can't find anything with that name. I've checked Spellbook, Talents, Honor talents and Artifact Traits but there is no such a thing as Poison Bomb in my Assassination spec.
    Blizzard nerfed Poison Bomb in PvP last hotfix but i have no idea what did they nerf actually?

Deleted
    Currently the name is 'Bag off Tricks', it's an artifact trait from the Assassination Artifact weapon

It's an artifact trait called Bag of Tricks

Deleted
    Thanks. But why then they call it Poison Bomb?

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Thanks. But why then they call it Poison Bomb?
    "Envenom and Rupture have a 2.5% chance per combo point spent to smash a vial of poison at the target's location, creating a pool of acidic death that deals ((120% of Attack power) * 6) Nature damage over 3 sec to all enemies within it."

Kind of weird how they word it and all, but yeah, the effect created by this trait is called Poison Bomb.

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

It is also Legion's worst class mechanic.
    Signatures in 2018 LUL

I hate it, makes our dps RNG

Some people with better luck can pull more dps than a skilled player with less luck on poison bomb

sucks big time
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    I hate it, makes our dps RNG

Some people with better luck can pull more dps than a skilled player with less luck on poison bomb

sucks big time
    It actually works out pretty balanced overall, just actually look at the results you get pull to pull, yes varience exists in the potency of PB, in large due to outside factors, some you can control, some you cannot, but the amount of PB over a given fight pull to pull remains basically consistent, how you use them and when they happen are for the most part RNG yes.

Poison bomb is that disease that makes our spec horribly imbalanced. It's the retarded dev's mongoloid child that is not receiving the treatment it needs.

It should be removed and the idiot that invented the trait should be fired and spit on. Not necessarily in that order though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Maybe i am blind but i just can't find anything with that name. I've checked Spellbook, Talents, Honor talents and Artifact Traits but there is no such a thing as Poison Bomb in my Assassination spec.
    Blizzard nerfed Poison Bomb in PvP last hotfix but i have no idea what did they nerf actually?
    Although you have a percentage generated by the skill you throw, It is more than nothing luck, since you can throw one to several in a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Isotopes View Post
    It actually works out pretty balanced overall, just actually look at the results you get pull to pull, yes varience exists in the potency of PB, in large due to outside factors, some you can control, some you cannot, but the amount of PB over a given fight pull to pull remains basically consistent, how you use them and when they happen are for the most part RNG yes.
    Tpretty balanced overall? That's rubbish, I did a target dummy session with another rogue. I got 5 procs he got 0.

Poison bomb wasn't so bad at Legion launch. Didn't really affect our ST dps that much and gave a small bonus to AoE. But blizz buffed the crap out of it during the class tuning of EN and while overall our ST dps went up, our damage is now reliant and balanced around it.

I really feel like that this trait should be an active, like the frost dk one, but I guess blizz thinks it would be too strong if a spec got two actives from one artifact, but they could always just balance around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Poison bomb wasn't so bad at Legion launch. Didn't really affect our ST dps that much and gave a small bonus to AoE. But blizz buffed the crap out of it during the class tuning of EN and while overall our ST dps went up, our damage is now reliant and balanced around it.

I really feel like that this trait should be an active, like the frost dk one, but I guess blizz thinks it would be too strong if a spec got two actives from one artifact, but they could always just balance around it.
    It was broken since the start, but as our mastery stat was much lower, it was hardly noticeable. Anyone playing Exsanguinate instead of AP further delayed the explosion of damage
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    It was broken since the start, but as our mastery stat was much lower, it was hardly noticeable. Anyone playing Exsanguinate instead of AP further delayed the explosion of damage
    IIRC mastery didn't even affect poison bomb at launch, and that was a part of the buff but my memory is a bit hazy cause at the time like everyone I was outlaw before the tuning.