Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Because, again, the usual suspects definition of ''criticizing'' is either calling for their murder and/or peddling agitprops lines.

I know that for the usual suspects a YouTuber with foam in the mouth ranting about how impure non Aryans should get a bullet in the head is an intricate ''criticism'', but it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...rmany-48345483

Good stuff.
    We have no room for hate speech. I'm glad Germany is taking action. Hopefully other countries follow suit.
    I feel sorry for the people of the EU, that lack basic human rights, such as free speech, in nearly every nation. If you guys want to revolt, we can loan you guns. We can loan you two each, and still have two ourselves! (actual statistic) (we are all literally Yosemite Sams)

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    This idea that only whites can hate (common on this forum) amuses me and its racist by definition. Thats why Trump won.

By freedom of speech, you mean the freedom to scream like a rat whose tail is walked on that all ethnic groups except yours are subhuman filth that need to be cleansed ? Europe had this freedom of speech for several decades.

Of course, what usual suspects don't realize is that this freedom of speech was used to justify the casual murder and deportation of whites. For people that are so prone to scream WHITE GENOCIDE, they seem to assume that their Aryan Hugo Boss clad supermen were joking about Poles and Serbs ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    This idea that only whites can hate (common on this forum) amuses me and its racist by definition. Thats why Trump won.
    What you, again, don't realize is that Nazism was not about hating especially ''good'' targets (like, say, Arabs) but other whites. I know the usual suspects can fathom it, but the beloved Fhurer of the alt-right placed Arabs and Spaniards way above Slavs and Italians in his little racial charts, presumably because his plans were to steal Slavs and Italians lands.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I know, the good old : ''I'm not racist when saying Blacks and Mexicans are animals, KAUZE THEY ARE MY SITES TOLD ME SO''

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    By freedom of speech, you mean the freedom to scream like a rat whose tail is walked on that all ethnic groups except yours are subhuman filth that need to be cleansed ? Europe had this freedom of speech for several decades.

Of course, what usual suspects don't realize is that this freedom of speech was used to justify the casual murder and deportation of whites. For people that are so prone to scream WHITE GENOCIDE, they seem to assume that their Aryan Hugo Boss clad supermen were joking about Poles and Serbs ?

- - - Updated - - -

What you, again, don't realize is that Nazism was not about hating especially ''good'' targets (like, say, Arabs) but other whites. I know the usual suspects can fathom it, but the beloved Fhurer of the alt-right placed Arabs and Spaniards way above Slavs and Italians in his little racial charts, presumably because his plans were to steal Slavs and Italians lands.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I know, the good old : ''I'm not racist when saying Blacks and Mexicans are animals, KAUZE THEY ARE MY SITES TOLD ME SO''
    Lol, you are completely out of your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    And I don't think this place uses perma-ban at all.
    They should make an exception for Tennis.

Lol, you are completely out of your mind
    I'm out of my mind to tell the usual suspects that their beloved Nazis they love to quote were very fond of Arabs and their religion ? I'm out of my mind to point you out that the beloved Aryans of the alt right killed millions upon millions of W-H-I-T-E people ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    This is so cool, i hope Canada as first country will follow this. Hate speech, racist shit, alt right shit should be banned. The WWW is not a place to confirm your insecurity.
    Totally man. Everything I don't like should be banned.

Once again I'm glad to have been born in America. Silencing people in anyway never does any good except protect the feelings of individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by d33jay View Post
    Once again I'm glad to have been born in America. Silencing people in anyway never does any good except protect the feelings of individuals.
    That's so cute that you all keep assuming that ''MUH GOING TO KILL JEWS ! '' is ''hurt feelings''. Then again, the usual suspects live in a world where manhood is tied to scream to random strangers death threats. I mean, if you don't type 500 times per day that you are just waiting the signal of your YouTube guru to execute all ''LIBURALS'' in the street, your friends are going to call you a cuck so you HAVE to.

BTW, it's also fun how the usual suspects are not even trying to pretend anymore that their ''FRADOM OF SPUCH'' is tied to anything else than them screaming that everyone that is not a rabid ultra conservative white male will get a bullet in the head.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-06-30 at 08:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a slippery slope to government censorship and state controlled media.

anyone who is in favor of the government getting to punish people for "hate speech" just needs to consider if they would still support it if their political opponents got to define hate speech.

Consider what ? That the people who scream it's CENSORSHIP are spending their days saying that they will kill all non white ultra conservative gun-toting maniacs ?

But i know, in the mind of the usual suspects, someone who keep saying that the day of the rope is coming and that he will kill all ''feminists'' (read, girls who said no to him) is ''FRADOM OF SPUCH'', and actually shooting people in the head is okay if Breitbart give the authorization.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    From Nazis, racists, white supremacists and other hate groups, yes.

I can't imagine why they'd feel that way lol.
    Is that your only go to reason as to why they would ban it? So far we've already seen criminalization of anyone even openly refuting the new german policies. Deeming it as hate speech. Now days, people are making valid criticism as hate speech. Laws like these will only make things worse. You may think it'll protect you from the "evil white supremacists". But if they can take away their ability to speak and allow the public to make their decision. What's making you think they won't exercise the same on you when you find something equally as distasteful?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Sounds like a slippery slope to government censorship and state controlled media.
    Read : media not approved by Holy Breitbart.

Consider what ? That the people who scream it's CENSORSHIP are spending their days saying that they will kill all non white ultra conservative gun-toting maniacs ?

But i know, in the mind of the usual suspects, someone who keep saying that the day of the rope is coming and that he will kill all ''feminists'' (read, girls who said no to him) is ''FRADOM OF SPUCH'', and actually shooting people in the head is okay if Breitbart give the authorization.
    my god women, your going to create a national straw shortage with this post alone.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Political censorship, I wonder how this affects Germany in the global freedom rankings

- - - Updated - - -

Hate speech isn't a definable term ina realistic scenario. Trump could just define everything CNN says as hate speech. It's an irrelevant made up term that has no place in civilized culture
    It's part of the reason I don't have much respect for those laws and so often look down on bodies that advocate them. It's the same in many parts of the West - in colleges, in the workplace, in online games... and even this very forum. They throw their support to philosophies that clearly and undoubtedly says kill and punish a man just because he loves and lies down with another man -kill him, end his very life-, philosophies that talk of hitting women and how we're unclean, ethnocentrism like "chosen people" and all this stuff, and it so often gets a pass, but merely pointing that stuff out as itself "hate speech" will get you branded a "bigot" and "racist."

You are breaking the forum guidelines with your posts all the time. Read them pls and stop what you are doing thanks!

Oh and moderators can you please follow the forum guidelines and just delete such posts in the future, thanks . We need to keep the forum clean of such behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, what usual suspects don't realize is that this freedom of speech was used to justify the casual murder and deportation of whites.
    No, it wasn't.

Hitler and his party ran on the people's prejudice that Jews and Communists were the source of Germany's problems. Take away his right to say these things and you are still left with the prejudices along with disenfranchised people who lost the right to speak about them. Do you know what happens when you punish someone who thinks they are right? They feel more justified for it. This does not solve the problem with hate speech or Holocaust deniers, this exasperates it.

Only a matter of time for this to happen everywhere.