Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    The same thing happened in NH, they were on crazy pace first half of the instance - going as fast as top 3 and then had a huge drop and finished two weeks later. You have to remember they're day behind, so they have videos/setups already available to them.
    Just like Method. BDG are the true heroes of the race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rtrain View Post
    Not even relatively close pace. 34 hours form goroth to mistress for AFK R, Method Took 10 hours. Literally took AFK R a whole day longer, AFK R also not the #1 asian guild.
    Has Tomb even been live for 34 hours for Asia yet?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

why isn't Alpha being tracked?

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    So based on the time to kill them, it seems ToS's difficulty curve is;

Goroth, Inquisition, Harjatan: easy
    Sisters, Host: medium/hard
    Mistress, Maiden: Hard

With KJ being up in the air, but I can't imagine him being anywhere near easy either. Seems like a better difficulty curve than Nighthold for sure.
    No it's just avatar. The rest fell over pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    why isn't Alpha being tracked?
    CN APIs not working, apparently.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Just like Method. BDG are the true heroes of the race.

- - - Updated - - -

Has Tomb even been live for 34 hours for Asia yet?
    I think resets for Asia are a day later (or like 12 hours) then EU.

So it comes out in US, then EU, then Asia. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: I'd also like to see a chart of the top 5 guilds once their progression is over for time spent on each boss, raw number of hours each guild spent raiding. Kind of like how they release wipe counters.
    Last edited by Veshx; 2017-06-30 at 08:20 PM.

AFK R just hit 6/9. Are they at a faster pace than Method?
    Nah method got 6/9 first night. Few hours after their 1/6.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    So based on the time to kill them, it seems ToS's difficulty curve is;

Goroth, Inquisition, Harjatan: easy
    Sisters, Host: medium/hard
    Mistress, Maiden: Hard

With KJ being up in the air, but I can't imagine him being anywhere near easy either. Seems like a better difficulty curve than Nighthold for sure.
    No, Kil'jaeden is the Xavius of ToS. He will die 2 hours after death of Avatar.

Deleted
    Alpha 7/9 btw, haven't seen it mentioned in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwhale View Post
    Last report was 6/9, they just down Maiden?

Oh holy fuck, I thought that was just rumor, but:

....Grats World 4th?

Apparently they are live-streaming it but chances are we can't access the stream from outside China anyway. Besides, a pain to watch live stream in Chinese.

Last report was 6/9, they just down Maiden?
    God knows, but the screenshot is there.

(It's also on the Method announcer.)
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-06-30 at 10:19 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

That is a ridiculously diverse comp (altho obviously I can't see melee vs ranged for a couple of the classes)

Deleted
    Are they actually streaming ?

Are they actually streaming ?
    I'm leaving soon so I don't have the time to figure it out, but somebody has to be making those comments on the screenshot. Maybe a paid channel?
    (Besides, there's a huge "Panda Streaming" logo on the top left.)

EDIT: OK, I lied. You can find all top 5 CN guilds streaming here. No idea how accessible they are, though. They are all closed right now since it's 5 AM in Beijing but they'll probably be up in a few hours.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-06-30 at 09:11 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

I doubt that KJ will be another Xavius. I'm curious how much more difficult that fight would've been if he had 40-50% more HP.

Default UI FTW.

Memento 6/9 as well. At least we have some fins in the top to continue tradition.

Deleted
    FatSharkYes 6/9 too

Deleted
    The only thing i want from this progression run is for US to get world first on the first day of their reset. The shitshow will be glorious.

Where are the Wildstar boys, did they give up already?

nvm 3/9 for days, i guess it's not that easy when you don't see clear telegraphs from every ability on the ground ))

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    The only thing i want from this progression run is for US to get world first on the first day of their reset. The shitshow will be glorious.
    They didn't even get it when the race lasted less than 24 hours (EN), so it seems highly unlikely.