Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the new Worgen models? can´t stand playing my Worgen anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I thought all the wolves had already been replaced with the new models.

So long as they actually update and don't replace the proper nightsabers....

Night elves have sabertooth cats. Not tigers with slightly noticeable fangs.
    yeah, i'm really hoping that if they go and update the nightsabers, they do an actual nightsaber model and not the pandaria tigers with fangs.

that annoyed me about the vicious saber mount.

also, not those ugly legion cats... those things are terrible.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-06-30 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    I keep asking the same thing :/

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkhouse View Post
    Blizzard started taking a different art direction around MoP and I can't say I'm a fan of it. New wendigo looks clean and fluffy, like he'd make a great rug or teddy bear. Old wendigo looks dirty, coarse haired, maybe even oily, and like he's got a bad case of foot fungus. He's a cave-dwelling, dwarf-eating, ugly monster. The black shading on the old model gives it a sort of grit, while the new models shading is smooth. Old looks dated in that he looks like origami, while new looks like play-doh. Old has a grimdark style to it while new is fantasy.

Same story for any other updated models. The extra polygons is a plus, but I'm more a fan of grimdark WoW.
    I feel a similar way about the Infinite dragon mount we got. The timereaver's nice and all, but it's almost too clean and not very Infinite-looking. I'd like the drake as a mount. It's so cool and the crackling would be welcome:

Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    They (Blizzard) stated few times that they are always updating models that will be present in following expansion... Who knows... Maybe we will have some action on Old Azeroth again... dwarfish-titanish themed expansion...?
    yep some new quests (holiday or otherwise) probably involve trogs and wendigo.

Its just like the bears and kobalds. They didnt update them randomly. There are bears and kobalds in the Broken isles. They dont wan tto use old model sfor new content so they made new ones. Win Win.

this is the exact opposite of "wasting your time updating old models" this is "updating old zone models for free because they use the same models as new zones"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    wow is always cartoonish first
    yep look at starcraft vs warcraft.

Warcraft humans have giant heads, huge arms. act stupid

Starcraft has (for its crummy graphics) more realisim and grit.

I think its more a product of art evolution.

back in the early 2000s when graphics got better you made "better graphics" by making it more realisitc. Adding wrinkles and more detailed hands basically more lines on the same 2 dimensional surface because the only improvement was greater rendering power.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    I have the same thing... I hate the fact that they keep sweeping it under the rug...