Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only way us working with Sargeras would work is if he blackmails us into working for him,maybe threaten to cleave Azeroth in half. I dont see us killing him,nor do i see us blackmailing him,dude is way too powerful for that.

Either Sargeras will be the final boss, or he will be a part of a non-Legion themed expansion somehow. I imagine he'll be a boss in Legion in some capacity or another. Maybe Argus the Unmaker is his avatar?

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys can't be this dumb can you? The final boss is "Argus the Unmaker" as shown from the model as well as the achievements stating he is the last boss of Antorus.

Now it's quite likely since we have never, ever, and still will not see Sargeras' physical form that Sargeras actually lacks a physical form right now, and is trying to infuse himself within the World Soul of Argus so he can get a physical form back.

Why all of the titans are suddenly alive, fighting with the Legion, is another story.

From a lore standpoint I hate this tier. We're killing Titans now? So either the Titans are pathetic, which they shouldn't be because Aggramar literally ripped an old god from the fucking planet, or they are "weakened" which is just a pathetic ploy to try and make the game seem more cool because we get to "fight" Titans. I'm sorry but there are things is this world we shouldn't be able to kill. Titans are one, Void Lords are another. I'm all for killing Old gods at 1/100 or 1/10 of their power, but fighting the makers of the universe is just beyond stupid.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    You guys can't be this dumb can you? The final boss is "Argus the Unmaker" as shown from the model as well as the achievements stating he is the last boss of Antorus.

Now it's quite likely since we have never, ever, and still will not see Sargeras' physical form that Sargeras actually lacks a physical form right now, and is trying to infuse himself within the World Soul of Argus so he can get a physical form back.

Why all of the titans are suddenly alive, fighting with the Legion, is another story.

From a lore standpoint I hate this tier. We're killing Titans now? So either the Titans are pathetic, which they shouldn't be because Aggramar literally ripped an old god from the fucking planet, or they are "weakened" which is just a pathetic ploy to try and make the game seem more cool because we get to "fight" Titans. I'm sorry but there are things is this world we shouldn't be able to kill. Titans are one, Void Lords are another. I'm all for killing Old gods at 1/100 or 1/10 of their power, but fighting the makers of the universe is just beyond stupid.
    The dungeon journal text for Coven of Shivarra boss says:

Shivarra Priestesses, tasked with torturing and brainwashing the souls of the mighty Titans, assault the raid together from within their temple, deep within the core of Argus.
    We aren't fighting the Titans. We are fighting constructs infused with their souls. Essentially, the Avatars, like the one in Tomb of Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account

I agree with you that we should never be able to defeat the titans at their full power. However, from what I noticed there is a picture of a strange demon/machine creature like and it's called the titan builder who knows maybe this thing can create a replica of titans or a weakened version of a fallen titans or something like that.

They aren't the makers of the universe, though, they are just creations - like us - and decided to go around ordering worlds. I'd say that we should wait to see what is going on in the story in 7.3 first, or at least see all the descriptions / abilities in the raid journal (instead of the possibly incomplete version we are having on PTR). There are only two Titans encounters (Eonar and Aggramar), and the Eonar one consist of us protecting her essence at least for a part of it (if not the entirely) while the Aggramar one have us grabbing some sort of "titanic orbs" (according to the achievement). The other Titans are just there in models - we don't know what will happen, but they aren't raid bosses for sure. It's possible that we will help them to regain their power one way or another, and they in turn empower us, for example.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-06-29 at 04:54 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I agree with you that we should never be able to defeat the titans at their full power. However, from what I noticed there is a picture of a strange demon/machine creature like and it's called the titan builder who knows maybe this thing can create a replica of titans or a weakened version of a fallen titans or something like that.
    Aggramar was only cut in half so it's not unlikely that these builders mended the body and is being used as an avatar. Sargeras knew how powerful he was since they often fought together so it would make sense that Sargeras would do whatever he could to bring Aggramar back in one form or another.

Eonar, on the other hand, sounds a lot like Valithria even though she should be dead unless they found a construct which absorbed most of her powers rather than a small portion like Ra-Den.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    The dungeon journal text for Coven of Shivarra boss says:

We aren't fighting the Titans. We are fighting constructs infused with their souls. Essentially, the Avatars, like the one in Tomb of Sargeras.
    +1 Not only that:
    -Eonar is an essence, no the titan itself (journal description).
    -Aggramar was killed long ago, and now his new model has the same skin tone like other titan constructs that are part of the Legion (flaming eyes, rock-like skin tone). So, my bet, it seems that the last essence of Aggramar+shyvarra council going full Mengele with him= new raid boss (not a full titan like some people are saying).
    -The Titan called Argus seems to not have anything related to sargeras (skin tone, flaming eyes, etc...). And has some spikes in both arms (torturing tools from the shyvarra council?), and a skull face (something happened).

Maybe a vessel for Sargeras? maybe Sargera looking for a new second in command after archi/KJ? we don't know. So looking for Sargeras to be the last raid boss of this patch, from what we know now, it's more like a wish than something to make a bet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    As much as it may make sense within the lore, will they actually make sargeras the final boss? The fact that we have never actually seen him, let alone personally interacted with him in game, and given his overall mass importance to lore, i just cant see him showng up at this point, at least not in legion. But then theres no one else thats been built up to be a final villain. Am i overestimating blizzards storytelling/world building abilities here? will they just shit him out at the end of argus raid?
    I think eventually it will be revealed that Sargeras is actually a project and some weakling is controlling that projection just like the wizard of Oz :P

No we are not fighting Sargeras. He is the biggest and most powerful being in the universe. It would take all the power and armies in the world to even have a chance to kill him.

If Sargeras was the last boss in Legion, Blizzard would hype this up through the roof like they did with Illidan (tbc), Lich King (wotlk) and Deathwing (cata). He wouldn't just randomly pop up in a patch.

We already fighted an avatar of Sargeras. We won't do that again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If anyone else ends up being the last boss that'd make this entire expansion pointless. We're supposed to be ending the legion, not putting them back in a cupboard for some later expansion. Kil'jaeden is dead for fuck sake. There's not many notable Legion commanders left.

Ya know...Sargeras' Model IS gonna be in 7.3...

It just hasn't been datamined yet. Also, he MAY be seen in a pantheon cinematic, similar with 3 Eredar leaders...

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=126010/sargeras-pantheon-igc

We're LIKELY going to learn about Sargeras' past In game, and why he became the monster he is today...

- - - Updated - - -

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=125565/yo...-corrupted-igc

Here's young Archimonde. His model ALSO isn't complete yet, but you can see that his model's getting designed. he has the shoulders, the fel look, EVERYTHING!

Here, he also has the IGC thing, which= In game cinematic.

We MIGHT actually see KJ/Archimonde's pact with the legion for the first time.

Cause, Kil'jaeden ALSO has a model...yet..he looks completely different from his fel look. Infact, he almost looks like a Priest of sorts...

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=125406/kiljaeden

Also, Did I mention the fact that TAL'GATH has been Datamined ALSO?!

His title is "Kil'jaeden's Second". So, he's going to be on Argus. Not as a raid boss (Which was something I was predicting) but..likely as a quest mob.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=125233/talgath

This expansion isn't gonna end without Sargeras dying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    If anyone else ends up being the last boss that'd make this entire expansion pointless. We're supposed to be ending the legion, not putting them back in a cupboard for some later expansion. Kil'jaeden is dead for fuck sake. There's not many notable Legion commanders left.
    Exactly. I honestly don't understand how people don't get this, Legion is supposed to be the end of Burning Legion once and for all. There is no end of Burning Legion if Sargeras isn't dealt with. It doesn't matter if someone thinks it makes sense or not, it's still happening.

Quote Originally Posted by MdAlmighty View Post
    If Sargeras was the last boss in Legion, Blizzard would hype this up through the roof like they did with Illidan (tbc), Lich King (wotlk) and Deathwing (cata). He wouldn't just randomly pop up in a patch.
    I don't know about that. Sargeras is a pretty big deal in-universe, but he's not a particularly iconic or well-known character to fans not already well-versed in the lore. He's never directly appeared in the series prior to Legion (and voice aside, still hasn't) and other than some vague concept art designs we don't even know what he looks like. Arthas and Illidan are iconic, popular characters who's stories a lot of players were already invested in from Warcraft 3. Sargeras, not so much.

final boss maybe showing in legion definatly
    killed in legion will not happen

I hope it will just be a cinematic where he shows up and cleaves Argus in half with us barely escaping through another portal to some random world leading into the next expo. With Oydn slamming the portal between argus/azeroth closed using the pillers of creation.

Sargeras will show one way or another.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2017-07-25 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Sargeras has gone too far, to become an Anti-hero.

Aggramar tried...

Where is he now?
    The whole point of the Legion is that Sargeras didn't think anyone could stand up to a void-corrupted Titan worldsoul. He may change his mind after we kill Argus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras as Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Sargeras as Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Expansion
    He IS Gonna appear, as he has been datamined for an In game cinematic involving the pantheon.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=126010/sargeras-pantheon-igc