Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Variety, duh. MoP for instance, Krasarang storyline, Thunder Island (with story and shit, not Khadgar's 2499 shards bullshit), Dino Island, Timeless Island, Interesting Rares, Your farm storyline, Your dragon storyline, fuck, it was all unique.

All we have now is World Quests, the same quests we did while leveling, but now repeatable. Oh and Order Hall campaigns, I'll give you that. Horrible Suramar storyline about junkies and terrible navigation. Not to mention Broken Fucking Shore.
    Sounds more like you already forgot over how long a timeframe those things happened. So it's mostly down to you having bad memory and a case of Nostalgia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorn View Post
    His body was never destroyed the Chronicle made that clear. He used the Avatar because a portal large enough to work for him would take too long and require too much power. Instead he opted to control the Avatar and lead the Legion with it.
    Interesting. Maybe I'll have to pick up those books now. TY.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hazard a bet there will be a 7.4 to link the next expansion. The aftermath of the storm

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    I would hazard a bet there will be a 7.4 to link the next expansion. The aftermath of the storm
    This could most likely happen. 7.3.5 is Antorus opening and the defeat of the Legion and 7.4 is some kind of Pre-Patch to the Pre-Patch of XPAC 7.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    class campaign, suramar storyline, death of chromie, "Interesting rares" uhh what? Idk about you, but a huge portion of the playerbase LOVED the suramar storyline, and even some mythic raiders enjoyed it even without the rewards it gave
    I said variety. Also huge portion is a very big number, are you sure?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Sounds more like you already forgot over how long a timeframe those things happened. So it's mostly down to you having bad memory and a case of Nostalgia.
    If I don't remember the bad - the bad didn't happen, I have perfect memory, I remember the bad in WoD.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by FreshKamel View Post
    I think we'll get a 7.3.5 with like a hardcore questline leading up to Argus helping us out killing Sargeras in a 1-boss-only raid.
    Sargeras is either the Argus thing, or a mythic only boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could echo the aftermath of ICC and Ruby Sanctum

We'll know after blizzcon.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Sargeras is not on Argus never was.

We could never beat him he is far too powerful. Azeroth would have to awaken and destroy him no one else in the Universe is strong enough. Well maybe Elune but she is a true god.
    I don't believe this at all from a lore perspective. It's been proven he can be injured by mortals (even a single mortal was able to do decent damage to him) and I'm sure 20 of our massively powerful heroes could defeat him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, get ready for 18 months of no content after they promise again for faster expansions (funny thing is the white knights on these forums will once again fall for it lol)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Yup, get ready for 18 months of no content after they promise again for faster expansions (funny thing is the white knights on these forums will once again fall for it lol)
    they dropped the faster expansion idea after wod....

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    I don't believe this at all from a lore perspective. It's been proven he can be injured by mortals (even a single mortal was able to do decent damage to him) and I'm sure 20 of our massively powerful heroes could defeat him.
    He is bigger than a planet and has shattered them with brute force alone. Were talking a race of beings that can squish Old Gods like a zit.

We had to use the Dragon Soul an object containing the powers of the Aspects (who got their power from the Titans) and the power of every dragon flight to kill Deathwing and it still took three blasts to finish him off. Sargeras makes Deathwing look like the Geico Gecko. What Broxigar did was a paper cut less than that because it didn't even draw blood.

It would take Azeroth herself or Elune to defeat him because only they have access to power greater than the Dragon Soul.
    Last edited by Ironhorn; 2017-07-01 at 05:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    actually this will be the first time since wotlk where they say "we will NOT be trying to bring out yearly expansions"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Yeah. Well 7.3.5 will be when the raid finally get's released, then 8.0 ~9 months later im guessing.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2017-07-01 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i just love how this has been one of the best expansions content wise in a long ass time, and yet people are still crying not enough content and they want stuff out faster
    Yes, there's content but not all content is suited for every player and not all content is even worth doing. World quests are fine but after a week you got everything you can out from them and after that you do them just like daily quests in MoP. Same thing with the order hall missions. Very fast they're no longer useful because they give you just some rep and AP. Normal dungeons aren't worth it as soon as you hit lvl 110, you can skip heroic because of world quests and mythic+ is fine, but you need a premade group for it.

So, if you have a small guild with at least 5-15 people you can do mythic+ and raids. If you don't, there's no content for you to do after 1-2 weeks. In past expansions this was different. In BC you got your dungeon marks that you could trade for better gear, same thing in WotLK, Cataclysm and MoP had rep verndors with gear and so had WoD at start. As a casual player there was some content to do to improve your character. It took a long time but it was predictable. You knew how much progress you do every day and when you'll get your next upgrade.

With Legion everything is random and you get decent gear thrown at you from the beginning so that there's very little room for improvement. It feels very grind heavy but with no content you can grind casually.

Now at the end of Legion they realized that it's a problem and want to add invasion points that you can do over and over again and stay relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they dropped the faster expansion idea after wod....
    After WotLK but still mentioned it now and then lol.

I am pretty sure we won't see any 12 month content drought this time (for the first time ever in WoW).

He is bigger than a planet and has shattered them with brute force alone. Were talking a race of beings that can squish Old Gods like a zit.

We had to use the Dragon Soul an object containing the powers of the Aspects (who got their power from the Titans) and the power of every dragon flight to kill Deathwing and it still took three blasts to finish him off. Sargeras makes Deathwing look like the Geico Gecko. What Broxigar did was a paper cut less than that because it didn't even draw blood.

It would take Azeroth herself or Elune to defeat him because only they have access to power greater than the Dragon Soul.
    I think you don't realize just how juiced up the player characters have become.

Not to mention that apparenly Eonar is Alive, and the Titan's souls are still around as well.

The entire reason for us going to Argus is to wholly defeat the Burning Legion, not to kill a few demons and gear up for yet another expansion of chasing Sargeras around.

I fully expect Sargeras to be finished at the end of this expansion, whether that means we kill him or he joins us against the Void Gods is irrelevant.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    I think you don't realize just how juiced up the player characters have become.

Not to mention that apparenly Eonar is Alive, and the Titan's souls are still around as well.

The entire reason for us going to Argus is to wholly defeat the Burning Legion, not to kill a few demons and gear up for yet another expansion of chasing Sargeras around.

I fully expect Sargeras to be finished at the end of this expansion, whether that means we kill him or he joins us against the Void Gods is irrelevant.
    We are not that much stronger we have very powerful weapons but not a single one comes close to the power of the Dragon Soul much less the power needed to destroy a Titan.

The Titans were killed and their souls or fragments thereof were taken and placed in avatars they are no where near as powerful as they once were.

Argus is one Legion World out of millions destroying it will not stop the Legion only halt their advancement for a time.

If you expect to see Sargeras defeated than you will be disapointed.

Deleted
    If thats the case, Argus the Unmaker is a disappointing endboss lol.
    I really hope there is more to it.

Here's what I Hope:

7.3- The defeat the Legion, ending with Sargeras arriving, and seeing Azeroth for the first time. All of which leading up into the last patch.

7.4- Sargeras Arrives at Azeroth. With Argus himself made into our Super weapon, with our Artifacts, the Titan Spirits, and The Army Of Light, it's now time to take on The Destroyer. Sargeras beat us ALL Down, including Xe'ra HERSELF and the Titan spirits, until Azeroth Empowers us with her might. We then sacrifice our Artifacts, and blow up Argus itself in order to defeat The Fallen Titan. Azeroth's then saved, but...due to ALL of the rupture in this conflict, N'zoth's last chain has broken...

It'll be a Small patch, with a new 1 boss raid comprised of 10-40 people. Just imagine if this happened. Legion would be my FAVORITE Expansion, if that were the case.

8.0- Azshara, And N'zoth arrive. Back to square 1.

- - - Updated - - -

We are not that much stronger we have very powerful weapons but not a single one comes close to the power of the Dragon Soul much less the power needed to destroy a Titan.

The Titans were killed and their souls or fragments thereof were taken and placed in avatars they are no where near as powerful as they once were.

Argus is one Legion World out of millions destroying it will not stop the Legion only halt their advancement for a time.

If you expect to see Sargeras defeated than you will be disapointed.
    Argus is the CAPITAL Of The Legion!

It houses the souls of the Titans, and comprises of the legion's greatest generals...

If we take Argus, then we'll be crippling them permanently....

Leaving only Sargeras left...