Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Everything about this story is a glorious ode to white trash living.
    What kind of behaviour would this scenario entail for you to think they were black instead? I envision a scenario where there would be 5 black brothers hiding in the tent smoking crack instead. The guy shows up, they jump him, beat the shit out of him, tie him up, and bust a cap in his ass. And the 15 year old girl involved was already pregnant any way from one of the brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Nothing wrong in your opinion. Your opinion and facts are not the same thing. Maybe some day you'll fully understand and appreciate the difference. I would agree that poor people are more likely to commit crimes and such things but at the same time I would never feel the need to call anyone who belongs to a certain demographic trash much less try to justify it on a message board.
    Facts are that they are trash for the most part. There's a few good people but exceptions does not make a rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Facts are that they are trash for the most part. There's a few good people but exceptions does not make a rule.
    Still more opinions masquerading as fact. I would be curious how many 'poor people'(w/e that means to you) you've actually known in your life.

Still more opinions masquerading as fact. I would be curious how many 'poor people'(w/e that means to you) you've actually known in your life.
    I've interacted with more than enough of them to conclude that the odd good person does not make up for all the bad. So, they're trash.

I've interacted with more than enough of them to conclude that the odd good person does not make up for all the bad. So, they're trash.
    ok then. Go on being as prejudice or dismissive of certain demographics as you feel you need to be. God knows its the natural way of things for humans to be this way. imo human trash comes in many forms and from many demographics.
    Last edited by Berndorf; 2017-07-01 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Not that I'm against age of consent laws...but your reasoning here seems dubious.

He's a mental case if he wants to have sex with her the day before her 16th birthday...but not the day after?
    He's sick either way. He's double her age. Regardless of consent laws, she's still a child. I'm not sure how old you are, but the older you get, the more you realize how childlike teens and even young adults are. It becomes plainly obvious how underdeveloped their minds are. If this guy has a mental and physical attraction to someone that young at his age, he's either mentally and emotionally stunted, a sicko who wants to intentionally prey on someone whose naivete and immaturity he can exploit or he has some serious mental and emotional issues or insecurities that leave him feeling incapable of interacting with adult women.

- - - Updated - - -

ok then. Go on being as prejudice or dismissive of certain demographics as you feel you need to be. God knows its the natural way of things for humans to be this way. imo human trash comes in many forms and from many demographics.
    Keep in mind you're talking to someone with an asian schoolgirl (likely underage) as their avatar who is saying it's perfectly cool for a middle aged man to want to have sex with a 15 year old child. Can't take their opinions that seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    He's sick either way. He's double her age. Regardless of consent laws, she's still a child. I'm not sure how old you are, but the older you get, the more you realize how childlike teens and even young adults are. It becomes plainly obvious how underdeveloped their minds are. If this guy has a mental and physical attraction to someone that young at his age, he's either mentally and emotionally stunted, a sicko who wants to intentionally prey on someone whose naivete and immaturity he can exploit or he has some serious mental and emotional issues or insecurities that leave him feeling incapable of interacting with adult women.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind you're talking to someone with an asian schoolgirl (likely underage) as their avatar who is saying it's perfectly cool for a middle aged man to want to have sex with a 15 year old child. Can't take their opinions that seriously.
    I don't really take anyone's opinion who is stating it on the internet all that seriously. I would also say that teenagers can often be reasoned with better than adults who have held opinions for far longer and have no intention of ever questioning why they believe them.

There's this thing called google image search instead of guessing. It's a band member of the kpop band Twice. I'm a fan of them. Inform yourself before you spout bullshit.

And I didn't say it's perfectly cool, I said it's not something very awful.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-01 at 07:31 PM.

Yes, this exactly. I used to have no problem with age gap relationships (even if I wasn't in one), but now that I'm a bit older they seem more and more inappropriate. It's not about "human nature" or "basic biology" or whatever excuses people like to throw out to defend such relationships. And I've had the opportunity to date younger men.

- - - Updated - - -

There's this thing called google image search instead of guessing. It's a band member of the kpop band Twice. I'm a fan of them. Inform yourself before you spout bullshit.

...did every single member of that band have double eyelid surgery?

I've met more trashy poor people than I have met good poor people.
    And most well-to-do folks I've met are utter assholes with self-entitlement issues who believe the rules don't apply to them.

And I didn't say it's perfectly cool, I said it's not something very awful.
    I apologize for my mistake, you're a kpop fan which is borderline worse than pedophilia.

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-07-01 at 10:43 PM.

I apologize for my mistake, you're a kpop fan which is borderline worse than pedophilia.
    Being a kpop fan is borderline worse than pedophilia? You sure have the right priorities.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-01 at 07:42 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're arguing with someone who grew up in south korea about social class... It shouldn't come as a surprise that they don't like people who are considered to be low social class.

Being a kpop fan is borderline worse than pedophilia? You sure have the right priorities.
    I was clearly being facetious. But still, I assume you're a grown man listening to kpop, that's another thread entirely.

That's not really something you need treatment for unless he planned to do so by using force.
    No, there is nothing sick about wanting to have sex with someone in their mid-teens. If it had been 5 years old, sure. 15 year old? No.
    Doesn't change the fact that you're an adult man (I assume) defending wanting to have sex with children. And also saying that it is fine and perfectly normal behavior so long as the grown man didn't force the child to have sex with him. You're using age of consent laws (which federally, age of consent is 12yrs old!!!) to try and uphold the morality of an adult having sexual intercourse with a child. Also, age of consent does NOT mean that someone who is 16 (in this case) can have sex with someone of any age without breaking the law. Age of consent usually means the person who is 16 (or 12 federally) can have intercourse with anyone UNDER 18 without legal repercussions. The man in this case would still have been charged with sexual assault of a minor or sexual exploitation of a minor as he is over 18. Consent laws don't just throw open the doors for anyone to have sex with someone who is at least 16 (in this case). Okay. I'm the one who needs to check their priorities.

I was clearly being facetious. But still, I assume you're a grown man listening to kpop, that's another thread entirely.
    Woman, but okay. Either way, there's nothing wrong with men listening to it if they like it.

Doesn't change the fact that you're an adult man (I assume) defending wanting to have sex with children. And also saying that it is fine and perfectly normal behavior so long as the grown man didn't force the child to have sex with him. You're using age of consent laws (which federally, age of consent is 12yrs old!!!) to try and uphold the morality of an adult having sexual intercourse with a child. Also, age of consent does NOT mean that someone who is 16 (in this case) can have sex with someone of any age without breaking the law. Age of consent usually means the person who is 16 (or 12 federally) can have intercourse with anyone UNDER 18 without legal repercussions. The man in this case would still have been charged with sexual assault of a minor or sexual exploitation of a minor as he is over 18. Consent laws don't just throw open the doors for anyone to have sex with someone who is at least 16 (in this case). Okay. I'm the one who needs to check their priorities.
    You just think it's so bad because of present time thoughts in your country about it. Morally there's nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with someone who is 15, legally there is however.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-01 at 08:06 PM.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Except that he's not a pedophile.

You heard it here, folks! You're a "sicko" if you want to have sex with someone one day before their 18th birthday, but on their 18th birthday, it's all good. Because arbitrary values are serious business.

So basically every heterosexual man alive. Got it.
    The girl was 15, not 1 day shy of 18. That is the definition of a paedophile. Also, 18 is the age of consent in Oklahoma, not 16 or 15 as some in here seem to keep thinking.
    Last edited by Flatspriest; 2017-07-01 at 08:08 PM.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    The girl was 15, not 1 day shy of 18. That is the definition of a paedophile.
    Hahaha, no. Pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubertal children. Someone who is 15 is not pre-pubertal. Mid-teens look more like young adults than they look like children.

This guy is only 4 years older than me, and already has a 15 years old daughter? Mkay.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, no. Pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubertal children. Someone who is 15 is not pre-pubertal. Mid-teens look more like young adults than they look like children.
    Yet the definition of CHILD is someone pre-pubertal OR under the age of majority. In the USA, the age of majority is 18.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Yet the definition of CHILD is someone pre-pubertal OR under the age of majority. In the USA, the age of majority is 18.
    So? Pedophilia is about attraction to pre-pubertal children. Someone who is 15 is not pre-pubertal.