Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Should have happened a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    yay. another thread that a moral person cannot responde to.
    I mean, that reasoning works until you realize pro-marriage equality people are getting infracted and banned left and right too. You really should look around the thread and not just at the parts that fit your agenda. Even extend that to real life as well and you might see things much differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Looks like a mass-slaughter took place here.

I'm pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

That also means gay couples can adopt children? Marriage is fine, not sure about the adoption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    It means that the second a moral person says anything negative about this they will be infracted, banned, or sensored by the gay and pro gay moderators of this site.

"STOP STEPPIN ON MAH RIGHT TO PERSECUTE GAY PEOPLE!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    That also means gay couples can adopt children? Marriage is fine, not sure about the adoption.
    In what way would they be worse parents?

10+ Year Old Account
    As long it's a stable environment, emotionally and financially that's all that should matter when it comes to adoption, the sexes of the parents doesn't matter and saying it does is merely based on silly notions that anything not straight is not normal and a disease and there for exposing a kid to it would somehow through "magic" i suppose infect their minds and forever corrupt them.

Or maybe they also automatically turn gay because of gay parents, the fucking horror.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    In what way would they be worse parents?
    I am just wondering if there'd be some long-term effects of being rised by homosexual couples. I am not saying they'd be bad parents.

I am just wondering if there'd be some long-term effects of being rised by homosexual couples. I am not saying they'd be bad parents.
    There's been studies done. It's no worse than being raised by a heterosexual couple. What matters is how stable the family is.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-01 at 08:11 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    There's been studies done. It's no worse than being raised by a heterosexual couple.
    Only for gays, not lesbians though.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Hard to say, but probably nothing that wouldn't happen with heterosexual parents

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    16 is not a child
    Thanks for the laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Issues with the raising of a child comes when the environment is not stable, the couple di dysfunctional and there are external social issues influencing the kid. These issues could or could not be related with the particular situation of having two homosexual parents, it's entirely situational. In some environments and couples it may generate issues, in others absolutely not.

Overall, if none of the above is a problem, homosexual or not should not make a damn difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I don't see how the sexuality of the parents would affect their children in a negative way. Great parents and shit ones exist in all shapes and sizes.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    No more than heterosexuals

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No more than heterosexuals
    I would say on average, better than heterosexual couples since gay couples have to put a lot of effort into actually getting a kid where as the average gets brought down for heterosexual couples by, well, you know, "not planned" pregnancies.

I'm sure studies will be done over the years and it will turn out to be basically the same over all though, neither has an advantage over the other in all reality when factors are all nearly the same.(Planned pregnancy, economic status, social status, and so on.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    https://www.thelocal.de/20170630/germanz

Another country joining the group of countries that have legalized gay marriage, welcome!
    About time, really. People should stop being so narrowminded, and some sould stop being so overdefensive. If our world is to develop in the matter of social acceptance, it has to get started soon. As well comes to the overly defensive people, they as well have to accept and adjust for the world. Overly offensive goes hand in hand with overly defensive.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/ly...exual-and-same

https://www.onenewsnow.com/culture/2...me-sex-parents

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention that gay marriage is an abomination. The point of marriage is to rear the next generation. If you can't have kids, your union is pointless for the entirety of human history. Just because your mental illness exists doesn't mean it should be condoned.
    Regnerus study? Are we really doing this?

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention that gay marriage is an abomination. The point of marriage is to rear the next generation. If you can't have kids, your union is pointless for the entirety of human history. Just because your mental illness exists doesn't mean it should be condoned.
    Got another study or source for this, or are you just claiming this?

- - - Updated - - -

"Although the findings reported herein may be explicable in part by a variety of forces uniquely problematic for child
    development in lesbian and gay families—including a lack of social support for parents, stress exposure resulting from persistent
    stigma, and modest or absent legal security for their parental and romantic relationship statuses—the empirical claim
    that no notable differences exist must go. While it is certainly accurate to affirm that sexual orientation or parental sexual
    behavior need have nothing to do with the ability to be a good, effective parent, the data evaluated herein using populationbased
    estimates drawn from a large, nationally-representative sample of young Americans suggest that it may affect the reality
    of family experiences among a significant number."
    This is from the actual study you linked, the people that did it are very aware that these differences are likely associated with other people being dicks to them in various ways, or just not having the same support as a heterosexual couple BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DICKS.

Someone link other... I'm kidding, have a giant list of studies saying you are flat out wrong. 75-4 in favor of "no real differences".

http://whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/t...sbian-parents/

You really shouldn't try to pull the science card here, stick to your feelings.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2017-07-01 at 09:16 PM.