Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL. Spared him from a frumpy apedick.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Disgusting.

Circumcision should be banned altogether unless it's a medical necessity. Fuck what the Jews and Muslims think.
    Why ? Circumcision the same as an excision. And if you think it does... well you're dumb.

But I do agree that they shouldn't do that without the parents' consent.

oh and before you go with "but we need the child consent" argument... I guess we should then remake the law altogether and remove parental authority and all that.

So yeah... bullshit argument.

Homophobia is so gay.

Disgusting.

Circumcision should be banned altogether unless it's a medical necessity. Fuck what the Jews and Muslims think.
    No, it looks better. No reason to ban it just because you don't like it.

You all acting like the child will be traumatizied to death or that he will lose something.

He won't. The only way he would feel bad is with sickos like you making a big deal of something that isn't impacting him in any ways.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    oh and before you go with "but we need the child consent" argument... I guess we should then remake the law altogether and remove parental authority and all that.

So yeah... bullshit argument.
    Are you arguing in favor of incest now? Because that's what it sounds like to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Are you arguing in favor of incest now? Because that's what it sounds like to me.
    The fuck you on about oO ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    The fuck you on about oO ?
    Well you just said that children don't need to consent, so with that logic then parents may as well start having sex with their kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Not going to jump into the subject of circ/non. But the grandparents were 40 and 43 at the time? That is some quick turnover between generations.
    5 bucks says the mother was underage, thus is why the grandparents were able to consent to circumcision.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I'd seriously want nothing to do with the parents anymore, and if I saw them I'd punch one of them for daring to commit that. Fuck them.

I like guys who are both with or without foreskin, it can be attractive either way, but consent should always be part of this, and having any doctor that would perform this to a child should have their licence revoked. If an adult wants it, thats fine, they consent to it, and likewise if there is a medical reason for it, but otherwise, no.

This is like Chinese foot binding, a grizzly practice that had no health benefits, but women were forced into having their feet bound and deformed because those in power decreed it as necessity, women having no choice in it. All these kind of practices come from religious concepts from people who have medieval ideas that haven't updated in centuries.
    It is nothing like that at all.

Good on the doctors, saved that boy the horror of having an ugly anteater dick.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    LOL. Spared him from a frumpy apedick.
    Sounds like someone is sensitive about their missing body part hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Well you just said that children don't need to consent, so with that logic then parents may as well start having sex with their kids.
    Oh... I guess I mispoke. I dunno how to explain it better in english.

But yeah, I definitely am not advocating for incest. And I am sorry if I made you think that.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Instead you get lowered sensitivity and about a dozen other things that you will miss out on. Congrats on your mutilation! You must be so proud to be a lesser man.
    I think its a lot like child molestation. It happens to someone and they think its okay so they do it to the next generation and so on.

Disgusting.

Curious as to why you think it should be banned.

A procedure to mutilate a penis shouldn't be just willy nilly decision by grand parents... utterly ridiculous.

Instead you get lowered sensitivity and about a dozen other things that you will miss out on. Congrats on your mutilation! You must be so proud to be a lesser man.
    Yeh, its sure sucks fucking for more than 2 min before you blow your load. Also never met a woman who wants anything to do with the freak dicks. SO have fun having girls be awkward around your ugly wang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Curious as to why you think it should be banned.
    Something something religion is evil something something.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

You are acting like they lose all their sensitivity. I assure you it's not the case. And I'm not even sure that's true but that's another debate. And please tell me about all those "dozen others things", I am curious to hear about them !

Also, calling someone a lesser man because of a useless piece of skin says a lot about yourself.

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Saying that being circumcised is mutilation is just fucked up. It has nothing to do with it and saying that it does just devalues actual mutilation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Dogs having more rights than boys is the gist of the liberalization of the west.
    It's not genital mutilation if it's done on boys.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikee View Post
    But how can grandparents give consent on this. The doctor should not have done it without the parents consent.
    They were 44 and 47 when arrested, maybe they tried to pass themselves off as the parents?