Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    how about we dont support cutting off bodyparts of children/people without any medical reason?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad circumcision isn't popular here

5+ Year Old Account
    My mother was a Jew and still never got that barbaric shit done to her sons, I never got it done to my kids. Gotta love the body shaming men saying it's ugly so some parent decides to permanently modify another human being's body without their consent. Screw them, just a mindless baby, right? May be your kid, but they are not your chattel. Power trippin freaks should be charged with a felony.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Saying that being circumcised is mutilation is just fucked up. It has nothing to do with it and saying that it does just devalues actual mutilation.
    How is using words for their actual definition fucked up? Maybe step 1 foot outside of your own privileged bubble for 10 seconds to realize that slicing off body parts without consent is fucked up.

Deleted
    Saying that being circumcised is mutilation is just fucked up. It has nothing to do with it and saying that it does just devalues actual mutilation.
    Many things constitute mutilation, they're not all horrifically gruesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck is a nappy?? Yall british niggas is so weird I swear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    How is using words for their actual definition fucked up? Maybe step 1 foot outside of your own privileged bubble for 10 seconds to realize that slicing off body parts without consent is fucked up.
    When it comes to the male circumcision it's not "slicing off body parts". It really is just a little skin that really doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Yeh, its sure sucks fucking for more than 2 min before you blow your load. Also never met a woman who wants anything to do with the freak dicks. SO have fun having girls be awkward around your ugly wang.
    Some serious selection bias going on here. Or maybe they're just telling you what you want to hear?

Uncircumcised dicks feels better because the extra skin bunches up and rubs against the g spot. They're also much easier to play with, since you don't need lube/lotion or a sock for a handjob. Not to mention keratinization over time due to underwear abrasion. Must be hard being inferior though, I guess I should have some sympathy for you.

5+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to the male circumcision it's not "slicing off body parts". It really is just a little skin that really doesn't matter.

If it's "really is just a little skin that really doesn't matter" why take it off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, your little finger doesn't matter much either, let's lop that off. I think your hands look better that way anyhow.

Why are people so militantly against circumcision? It's just a bit of skin. Looks nicer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Teraparte View Post
    If it's "really is just a little skin that really doesn't matter" why take it off?
    Looks, Hygiene, Religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I wouldn't want a tube worm torpedo dick. I'm glad they did it when I was a baby
    This this a thousand times this. My girlfriend and every sexual partner I have / have had prefers it. I prefer it in both appearance and cleanliness. Every female friend I've ever asked prefers it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why are people so militantly against circumcision? It's just a bit of skin. Looks nicer too.
    That's your opinion. I think it looks worse.

The main issue is that once it's done, there really isn't any going back, so it doesn't make sense for parents to make that decision for their kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Many things constitute mutilation, they're not all horrifically gruesome.
    That may be true but the word mutilation brings to mind the gruesome and calling male circumcision mutilation does a disservice to people that have been mutilated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    This this a thousand times this. My girlfriend and every sexual partner I have / have had prefers it. I prefer it in both appearance and cleanliness. Every female friend I've ever asked prefers it.
    You ask all your sexual partners whether they like circumcised or uncircumcised? Am I the only one that doesn't give a monkeys about foreskin preference?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    Out of curiosity, who are all these people who think it looks better? I wonder if there's a socioeconomically driven difference in opinion.

5+ Year Old Account

Then it matters.

"God don't make mistakes" then they turn around and cut off the little dude's foreskin, performing a cosmetic procedure on another human who has absolutely no say-so. But hey, all things considered that sort of thing should be expected from many religious folk. Also, this isn't some dirty, water-starved desert in an age before folks even knew germ theory. Folks ought to teach their kids to be clean.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraparte View Post
    I don't care if people take it off or not. I just don't like people calling the male circumcision mutilation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Meh, your little finger doesn't matter much either, let's lop that off. I think your hands look better that way anyhow.
    That's not the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    First one is opinion and is thus invalid when making decisions for others. Last one is bullshit, obviously. So let's talk about hygiene. There's a small reduction in mild infections (such as UTI) if you circumcise, but an increase in acute infections and complications from the surgery. If you have access to running water, cleanliness is not a concern. These effects seem to balance out somewhat, but then you also have to consider other quality of life issues such as keratinization due to abrasion/overstimulation, decrease in female pleasure, ease of masturbation (which is probably the biggest issue). Finally, you have to consider the cost of making an irreversible decision for someone who cannot make that decision for themselves, but will be able to later.

When it comes to morality of the procedure, the answer is clear. When it comes to utility, the answer is more muddled, but any benefits certainly cannot outweigh the costs.