View Poll Results: Vote yes or no, I prefer you know a lot of Trump's contributions and policies before

Voters
26. This poll is closed
  • Yes

4 15.38%
  • No

19 73.08%
  • This is the most ignorant question yet, No

10 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Do you respect Trump?

Vote yes or no, I prefer you know a lot of Trump's contributions and policies before you vote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Vote yes or no, I prefer you know a lot of Trump's contributions and policies before you vote.
    Why I do feel like if I click on this I will win a prize and/or be sold car insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Considering Trump has basically backed out of every fucking policy he has done or every policy that he wanted to do is unconstitutional, yeah, I don't respect that cheeto flavored bastard. I hope that fat fuck has a fucking heart attack.

His wife doesn't even respect him. How can I?

I mean it is pretty damn amazing he managed to actually become president of the US.

No, he's an idiot and I don't understand how people could elect someone like him to president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I mean it is pretty damn amazing he managed to actually become president of the US.
    Is it, though? Take a stroll through America, let everyone know what you find.

I don't mean this in an antagonistic way, just to make note that his mindset and qualities are seen as positive things by many who share them.

Deleted
    When I look at him / read what he writes / listen to his speeches I feel the same as when I think of those drunken thugs you better want to avoid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hell no. Respect has to be earned, and he is not deserving of even the smallest amount.

Why do people never include an option saying:
    "He hasn't done anything for me to respect him yet."

Or something that is leaving the option to find a medium of respect?

He doesn't even try to look sincere in the few apologies he gives. There's absolutely nothing worth respecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop making pointless threads just to stir up arguments.