Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Once we dispatch the Legion, every being in the universe ought to fear us

The Legion destroyed countless worlds. They transcended all realities. And we just tore Kil'Jaeden in HALF. Kil'Jaeden couldn't even kill a single major lore hero before death. Not only that, he was made to look pathetic, with Velen caressing his face in PITY.

Once we dispatch the Legion, we should be feared by every creature in the universe. We are gods now.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The Legion destroyed countless worlds. They transcended all realities. And we just tore Kil'Jaeden in HALF. Kil'Jaeden couldn't even kill a single major lore hero before death. Not only that, he was made to look pathetic, with Velen caressing his face in PITY.

Once we dispatch the Legion, we should be feared by every creature in the universe. We are gods now.
    yeeeeeee how about no?

Formerly known as Arafal

LOL... that made me laugh. No. We do not conquer, we defend. As defenders of Azeroth we are invincible. As conquerors... not so much.

You raise an interesting point. It would make for an interesting expansion if some sort of inter-galactic alliance is formed against us out of fear, if ever blizzard decides to retcon Azeroth (and Draenor, I guess) being the only planet(s) left standing

Deleted
    We need to go on the attack, conquer new worlds and wipe out weak beings. Yarrrrr

still the void lords to contend with. They have to be pretty scary since they drove sargeras to turn demon and try to destroy everything.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    LOL... that made me laugh. No. We do not conquer, we defend. As defenders of Azeroth we are invincible. As conquerors... not so much.
    Draenor says hi.

We basically roflstomped that poor world.

Draenor, busted up Draenor aka Outland, and Argus would like to have a word with you. Hell, a tiny contingency of Demon Hunters did serious work on Mardum alone.

It's not the OP's fault Blizz basically wrote the pc's up to at least Titanic Keeper power levels individually, and we'll likely finish the xpac well above them in strength (if we're not already there).

10+ Year Old Account

Fear creates enemies, enemies creates war, and Azeroth would just be a target for a realm that might just be even more powerful, then little ol' us. We haven't even felt the brawn of the Legion, we were just lucky enough to plug the hole before it being too late, thanks to a lot of major lore characters. As well, this assault of the Legion DID take out a good bunch of our heroes.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Word of our conquest will spread to every corner of the universe. And gossip is not always kind.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we'll go through the same fate as the dragon aspects. Surrendering all our artifact power to defeat/seal/lolwut Sargeras will drain us greatly, making us the losers in a way. Then it would be like a brand new beginning... on Azeroth hopefully.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

All these other creatures will have to team up to stand a chance against us. Even then we'll roflstomp them because we pay Blizzard 15 dollars a month and they don't.

I think that's why they're going to go back and make it Horde Vs Alliance since we are the only true matches for each other. But I also think we'll be able to choose our faction. I believe the change in opposite faction font color is precursor to this.

Deleted
    In this plain of existence? Maybe. In the Void? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    In this plain of existence? Maybe. In the Void? Nope.
    This is also very true.

I think the point of the Legion is that there isn't any other beings in the universe. I believe we're the last planet left to cleanse.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

one protoss mothership, one planet cracker, and well see how warriors can deflect orbital bombing with shields or try to reflect it.

um... what? half the races in wow are known specifically for conquering, were constantly fighting eachother to take our own lands, the orcs are here specifically because they wanted to conquer our world, we went to pandaria on an expedition to conquer more lands and find more resources, the trolls and night elves both had empires, the humans and blood elves came and just conquered troll lands.

we went to draenor and conquered lands of whoever wasnt on our side.

its called world of WAR craft for a reason. outside of our allies we go out and conquer
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Nah, and they won't.

Deleted
    so, if we venture out into the big bad universe. How we going to get there considering they block flying until most the way through the content ?