Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    So you are body shaming a woman now?

I thought you "progressives" were all about women's choices, and empowering women to love their body......
    No, I am not body shaming a woman, I am just saying your bullshit saying that she is "classy" is anything but.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What do you mean by "supposed 'wife'"? And clean up in what way?
    Some people just can't handle the fact that not all women look like 12-year old Japanese schoolgirls. A number of Republicans still think Michelle Obama is a man, and their two daughters were kidnapped and smuggled into Washington through a series of secret underground tunnels connecting pizza parlors with Walmart detention centers. The liberal media denies this of course, so it must be true!

Having to clean up after Barry Hussien and his supposed "wife" is a little too much to ask of anyone.

No wonder the classy and gorgeous First Lady Melania Trump wanted to wait to move in. She probably wanted the White House to be aired out a bit.
    Wow, just right out in the open huh? Aren't you supposed to be maintaining plausible deniability?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Meanwhile while Trump is aiming for a stroke during his first ''four'' years

Obama and his familiy are just having a blast

- - - Updated - - -

Having to clean up after Barry Hussien and his supposed "wife" is a little too much to ask of anyone.

No wonder the classy and gorgeous First Lady Melania Trump wanted to wait to move in. She probably wanted the White House to be aired out a bit.
    Or maybe she just wanted a break from Donny tiny hands Trump?

Meanwhile.. Obama is on water skies sipping on a cold brew off Hawaii. I think it shows how many fucks he cares about what Trump has to say. Trump is quickly being recognized by even his saduced following to be someone that's really good at pointing the finger but not so good at lifting the finger to get anything done. Twitter at two am doesn't push an adgenda when your worried more about your ego than the nation you "serve".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    wikileaks mostly. Been a lot of follow up on it since then.
    Wikileaks is about as credible as Infowars.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Did you see how thoroughly Obama roasted Trump at all of the white house correspondents dinners? After Donnie Dump pushed all of those conspiracies about Obama, Obama fought back.

The Trumpkins complain that Obama is just mean to Donald, but they seem to forget history, that it's Dump who started the war. Obama just continued it... and kept on winning.

- - - Updated - - -

This is hilariously disingenuous given how much your panties are in a pretzel over Michelle.
    Just an insecure deplorable mad she can probably lift more than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do you have links specifically? Because I've sure not seen shit that indicated that in the slightest.

Unless you're confusing the intelligence community monitoring Russian communications and catching them talking with Trump folks as "wire tapping Trump", which is hilariously incorrect.
    Boy that sure is a convoluted way of admitting the trump team was spied on during the election. Susan Rice will probably go to jail, unless she rolls or pleads the fifth.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Boy that sure is a convoluted way of admitting the trump team was spied on during the election. Susan Rice will probably go to jail, unless she rolls or pleads the fifth.
    I hope so.

Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, and Donna Brazille should be arrested, imprisoned and convicted.

It's nice Barry Hussien could afford all these rafting trips, I guess giving those speeches to rich Wall St. Executives after leaving public office is quite lucrative. I can't imagine what Barry Hussein could offer in terms of insight to already successful Wall St. Executives.

Oh well, someone's got to get rich after leaving the White House. As you know, he told the Russian government he would have more flexibility after leaving office. I wonder what he meant?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    Some people just can't handle the fact that not all women look like 12-year old Japanese schoolgirls. A number of Republicans still think Michelle Obama is a man, and their two daughters were kidnapped and smuggled into Washington through a series of secret underground tunnels connecting pizza parlors with Walmart detention centers. The liberal media denies this of course, so it must be true!
    Who the fuck believes that? You are literally talking bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Who the fuck believes that? You are literally talking bullshit.
    The guy who shot up the pizza parlor believes. Alex Jones has been ranting about it for years, and I know people who worship every word he says. I worked with someone who was almost in tears because the Obama kids "would never know their real parents". Do not underestimate the power of a YouTube video over someone who believes everything they're told.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    The guy who shot up the pizza parlor believes. Alex Jones has been ranting about it for years, and I know people who worship every word he says. I worked with someone who was almost in tears because the Obama kids "would never know their real parents". Do not underestimate the power of a YouTube video over someone who believes everything they're told.
    True, just look at the formation of the hate group "Black Lives Matter".

People will believe anything these days.

True, just look at the formation of the hate group "Black Lives Matter".

People will believe anything these days.
    Yeah, they are the "hate group" because they are tired of being gunned down by cops when other force could have been used.