Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch369 View Post
    I have a theory about argus. Argus is the world soul Sargeras cleaved before he went mad.
    Search up argus and the world soul he cleaved, i would post the pics but I can't. They look way to close to be a coincidence.
    argus isnt cut in half.
    and he only discovered argus after he turned mad.

besides that, he went entirely through the planet

if argus was that world it would be just pieces floating in space.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-07-01 at 11:09 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    I CALLED IT !

Sargeras soul is inside Argus because he lost his physical body when the well of eternity exploded. I said it on mmo-champion when the 7.2 trailer came, kil`jaeden sacrificed his homeworld to use it as temp vessel for sargeras soul until he get a new body, then the ~lore heroes~ bitched about my theory.
    So Malfurion and the nigt elves actually killed Srgeras with the power of the nascent tanAzeroth (i.e. Well of Eternity)? completely unioal, I bet they never knew that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Calm down. Argus could be another world soul that Sargeras corrupted, and woke it up, resulting in the destruction of the planet.
    Sargeras doesn't corrupt world souls, he destroys. And Argus as not a world soul , that much was stated outright.. the denei and the orcs do not come from World soul worlds. the worlds were orderedhe titnas, but they wre iscovered not to have world souls. Azeroth is one though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Interesting, if Eonars soul is still around and saved by Norgannons, i wonder if any of the other titans souls are intact?
    That means Elune is not Eonar.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    So Malfurion and the nigt elves actually killed Srgeras with the power of the nascent tanAzeroth (i.e. Well of Eternity)? completely unioal, I bet they never knew that
    the guy who "called it" didnt prove anything. And the way that the staff of sargeras artifact knowledge was written does not imply that he lost his body.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Do remember know what the void is doing on argus yet? Is the void fighting the legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Lots of interesting characters awaiting us in the Exodar: Magni, Khadgar, Lothraxion, Illidan, Velen (obviously) and a few others.

oh.. is that Vereesa Windrunner too ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    the guy who "called it" didnt prove anything. And the way that the staff of sargeras artifact knowledge was written does not imply that he lost his body.
    buut that woia awesome, cos itcontinues to affirm that elves in Warcraft are amazing, night elves up to the sundering including all elven groups: (current night elves, nightborne, high elves, blood elves, highborne) etc, the way I view it, if it's pre-sundering ight elves, then every current elf shares in its accomplishment. We may call them night elves, but that is kind of misleading as the kaldorei now are not really the same group they were pre-sundering, even though some of the individuals are still alive.

i.e. all elves accomplished everything the night elves did up to and including the sundering. And ofc, northern kalimdor night elves and high/blood elves share the same accomplishments up to 3,000 years after the sundering till they separate.

Did anyone mention the model of Sylvanas in void form? Wonder what that is about..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Did anyone mention the model of Sylvanas in void form? Wonder what that is about..
    that's not sylvanas, its alleria.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    that's not sylvanas, its alleria.
    Oh. you're right.. Well.. then whats up with Alleria in void form? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    argus isnt cut in half.
    and he only discovered argus after he turned mad.

besides that, he went entirely through the planet

if argus was that world it would be just pieces floating in space.
    There is something strange on this picture that i never really noticed before. If you look above Sargeras, he has some form of Tentacles in the upper parts of it Oo.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Do remember know what the void is doing on argus yet? Is the void fighting the legion?
    Ye...

They're also fighting us.

Remember, Blizzard said that there will be A LOT of forshadowing this expansion, some of which...are in places where you wouldn't expect...

Remember, Argus is the Capital of the Legion, and the Legion is 100% against the Void...

And, well, Argus is the LAST place to expect void energies...mainly from Old goddish entities (AKA, The Tentacles/Mini Void Lords, as well as the Naaru Void Gods).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    There is something strange on this picture that i never really noticed before. If you look above Sargeras, he has some form of Tentacles in the upper parts of it Oo.
    I'm fairly sure its either the tattered remains of his cloak like others have said, or he's in an old god infested area of the universe, and that's the reason he is cleaving the planet in half.
    Like the old God infected world's you see in that fight in nighthold. Huge tentacles that reach way into space

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch369 View Post
    I have a theory about argus. Argus is the world soul Sargeras cleaved before he went mad.
    Search up argus and the world soul he cleaved, i would post the pics but I can't. They look way to close to be a coincidence.
    Ehm, the planet Sargeras cleaved was hopelessly fucked by the Old Gods. Draenei were completely fine and an incredibly advanced civilization when Sargeras discovered Argus and the Eredar for the first time.

Your theory does not make much sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Planet was infested by Old Gods...

So, while Sargeras cleaved the World, The Old Gods might've just blown up, the point as to where they flew off into space, just passing behind him, and so forth....

They might've also just sent some whispers to him, telling the Titan of their plans...

Yeah, I noticed that too while slowly scrolling down. Could be something, or could just aswell only be a "swing".
    Don't know if him having some sort of void influence would make any sense.

Oh. you're right.. Well.. then whats up with Alleria in void form? :P
    In the quests you can do right now in the PTR Turalyon and Lothraxion make weird comments about Alleria, and aparently she had some kind of guards watching her before?

Then at the end of the questline she appears out of thin air with a Void spell effect and uses void arrows.

My theory is that something happened to her somewhere in the past that corrupted her in some way and she is trying to use that corruption for her benefit (using void arrows and stuff) while she tries to keep the void corruption in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Ehm, the planet Sargeras cleaved was hopelessly fucked by the Old Gods. Draenei were completely fine and an incredibly advanced civilization when Sargeras discovered Argus and the Eredar for the first time.

Your theory does not make much sense.
    Ima be a lore nerd here...but...uhhh...

Eredar, not Draenei. Draenei means EXILED ONES in Eredun....

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    In the quests you can do right now in the PTR Turalyon and Lothraxion make weird comments about Alleria, and aparently she had some kind of guards watching her before?

Then at the end of the questline she appears out of thin air with a Void spell effect and uses void arrows.

My theory is that something happened to her somewhere in the past that corrupted her in some way and she is trying to use that corruption for her benefit (using void arrows and stuff) while she tries to keep the void corruption in check.
    Dayummm.. sounds boss.. Sylvanas and Alleria combo!! "Whaddup sis I'm a banshee! oo thats cool, I'm a void being. Cool, cool. So.... like.. wanna hang out?" Vereesa, "Hey guys! I made half and half elf human babies!!" "ugh.. yeh.. whatever"
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-07-01 at 11:53 PM.

Dayummm.. sounds boss.. Sylvanas and Alleria combo!! "Whaddup sis I'm a banshee! oo thats cool, I'm a void being. Cool, cool. So.... like.. wanna hang out?"
    And Vereesa is married to arcane powder while being Jainas b*tch. Things are looking good for the Windrunner family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Ima be a lore nerd here...but...uhhh...

Eredar, not Draenei. Draenei means EXILED ONES in Eredun....
    I mean, I wrote "Eredar" just below. I began with "Draenei" as that's the most usual term to call them, albeit slightly incorrect in this specific case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post

There is that or she's willing to use the Void to fight the Legion. Or to satisfy her magic needs.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi