Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

PvP is so bad that .. thread

Most definitely PvP is at its lowest point in a very long time .. So, lets try and have a bit of fun with ..

PvP is SOOOOOO bad that people are complaining about MM Hunters!

What's yours?

pvp is so bad i stopped playing

Deleted
    PvP is soooooo bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    PvP is so bad that...

They ignored the Rated ladder disintegration coming, and borked end-of-season titles for weeks.

That's

Pretty

Fucking

Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

PvP is SOOOOOO bad that
    Even the lead designer for pvp quit the job...

What do i win? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Even the lead designer for pvp quit the job...

I was gonna use that one too. Though I'm not sure if Hoelunkie quit or they just got him to hell out of PvP.

As a certain blues cat once said: "It's bad you know"

Yeah... sometimes the best way to get rid of someone is to promote them.

This the phrase, "promoted to the level of their incompetence".

Deleted
    I don't care, I quit weeks ago, after 10 years.

The real irony, OP, is that it is so bad, even threads like this one which were intended to be funny turn out rather depressing. There's just nearly nobody to play along. People left the ship and moved on.

The truth of the situation is scary. I know it is hip and cool to be discounting the forums / community these days with "oh, they are always crying, the game is always dying if you listen to them, etc, just ignore them". Surprise, this profound thought is just one more stupidity in the big list of modern stupidities passing as "common sense". The community was right to cry. The problems were real. Yes, the level of noise in the cries was high, but there was a lot of signal as well. Surprise, the decisions from Blizzard were as stupid as the community said, and thanks to these decisions PVP is now finally dead. This is all over the place, including in the numbers. Yeah, that was a total coincidence, nobody saw that coming /sarcasm. I'd crack a joke, but... it's just too depressing. And it is even more depressing because neither PVP is going to be resurrected, nor this game is going to get well. I am too old to believe in fairy tales.

(I liked the "Even the lead designer for pvp quit the job..." bit. That's a win, I think.)
    Last edited by rda; 2017-07-02 at 08:26 AM.

Deleted
    There is hardly anyone to play with...

7+ Year Old Account
    PvP is so bad that I actively hope I get ganked so that my death in game transitions into my death in real life to take me out of this horrific existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP is so bad that one ability in MoP had more depth than all legion specs combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    pvp is so bad i stopped playing
    yep, same here this is from a big fan of pvp in other expansions

...pvp so bad that level 110s resorting to invading other cities to get a fair fight against a level 30
    Last edited by Linri; 2017-07-05 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post

...pvp so bad that level 110s resorting to invading other cities to get a fair fight against a level 30
    "You are dead. You've been Hoelunkied."

haha! Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    PvP is so bad that one ability in MoP had more depth than all legion specs combined.
    It is so sad that there is truth to it... to be fair, it was like that on WoD too, combat combat rogues with red buff + skilling spree... never forget.

PvP is so bad that even I got duelist with 2x Frost Dk + hpally in Season 1.

this doesn't exactly flow off the tongue, but...

PvP is so bad that I, as a guy who primarily PvPed as my end-game content from Vanilla through WoD....

just logs in to do Emissaries, and does PvE towers and FFAs to get Prestige because PvP is so bad... only doing BGs when im within a few hundred points of a prestige level and just want to finish it out.

On one toon out of 5.

Deleted
    ...that even the professions sub-forum gets more viewers than the PvP one. Kek

Quote Originally Posted by buckflizz View Post
    ...that even the professions sub-forum gets more viewers than the PvP one. Kek
    The PVP forum here doesn't even have a mod... and didn't have it for like 6 months already.

.. that the first season of the expansion was more fun than the current. Its not even balance thats broken. Any season had more unbalanced specs like this one. The gameplay itself just sucks.

Playing a healer or caster like Spriest is anything but fun. There are too many interrupts. Damage can be super bursty, but at the same time games go into deep dampening very often.
    It has become impossible to find proper teammates. LFG teams often disband after first loss and end with random complaints even at low CR.

I think whole rating system needs to be revamped for next expansion. Boosts need to be prevented.

Maybe even a solo queue is needed.

Bring back the fun in wow pvp.
    <inactive>