Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vihtahousu View Post
    AFAIK all from Paragon are finnish since they speak it on ventrilo
    i have learned today that apparently to speak a language you need to live in that country. i speak english, therefore i must be from england.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    i have learned today that apparently to speak a language you need to live in that country. i speak english, therefore i must be from england.
    Finnish is notoriously hard to learn.

I am half-finnish by blood, I was mostly raised by my finnish relatives (that's to say, my mother and her side) and I don't even speak the language.

English is something almost EVERYONE learns when they grow up, through school, TV/Movies, books and videogames.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death and Taxes.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Forte Gaming, plenty of world first without raiding 24/7 when a new patch comes out

10+ Year Old Account
    You were implying as if they were 6/7 whilst everyone else was 5/7.

There could be 100 guilds all on 6/7 - Still doesn't make Paragon any better than the rest of them...... yet

Quote Originally Posted by Rukah View Post

There could be 100 guilds all on 6/7 - Still doesn't make Paragon any better than the rest of them...... yet
    31 Guilds on 6/7 probably the only top 10 have a reasonable shot at making it the world first, we'll see who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    Forte Gaming, plenty of world first without raiding 24/7 when a new patch comes out
    If they had plenty of world firsts, why have i never ever heard of that name?
    Are you sure you didnt mean Server first?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gunna go with underdog and say STARS, one of the few asain guild who can compete with EU/US - their dedication and such is quite impressive.

Yes I know cata was only released in china about a week ago

Sk-gaming had the world first on pre-nerf M'uru ...the hardest fight in wow in my opinion other then pre nerf c'thun which nobody downed ...anyways sk-gaming ftw .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukah View Post

Well, I went by the existing numbers, which does place them at the top right now. With Method, I should add, they do share that spot.

But still, right there at the top.

I have to admit that I was seriously impressed by SK during Sunwell. And it was a little anti-climactic to see them merge with Nihilum.

And as far as all the old guilds go - vanilla wow was barely anything more than stand-and-shoot, compared to todays standards. The very good players today, are far better than the very good players of Vanilla were.
    Last edited by mmoccdcfc5f8d6; 2011-07-16 at 07:06 AM.

DnT or GTFO!
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    pre nerf c'thun
    stupidity detected

anyway, i'd go with Death and Taxes..

100% death and taxes.

I was just about to make this thread but then I searched and found what I was looking for. 6 year bump upcoming.

In the entire history of WoW which guild at which tier had the most skilled players aka the best ? Perhaps a better question would be for those in guilds like Paragon Method Ensidia Stars SK gaming Nilhilum Exorsus to say when they felt they were part of the most skilled team.

If each of those guilds had the players they had at that time and all competed today with infinite time to raid etc, who would win? Almost like a '93 Cowboys vs '89 49ers type question.

For me, I would say Paragon during ICC when they killed Lich king 2 weeks before anyone else (and I believe killed him with no buff before anyone else killed him with the buff) and in 2nd I would say Method during Hellfire Citidel on Archimonde. Stars doing Alone in the Darkness was pretty cool too.

It will always be paragon or ensidia for me

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandax9472 View Post
    Who do you think over the past 7 years can be called the best raiding guild in WoW history?

Don't say "Ensidia they've been getting top 10 world kills since the start.". No, Ensidia didn't form until Wrath, so they have a few under their belts, but not as many, that'd be either SK gaming/Nihilum

Honestly, I'll say Nihilum is the best, they have so much done, it's a shame they lost on KJ though
    Paragon. The end.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Necromancer kellek has spoken.

Arisen....just....like...that.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

This thread is from 2011. Holy mother of necros.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    My personal favorite is Death and Taxes. Simply because they were a "top guild" that was VERY, VERY against the grain. Instead of every statement having some sort of PR representative writing it, DnT basically exposed guild whores, talked tons of shit, and got the job done repeatedly.
    Exactly this. Fuck PC bullshit.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.