Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I wonder how that works. Maybe tricking the game into thinking you aren't in an instance?
    Plenty of distance/positioning hooks left in the API. Blizzard did half-assed job and only removed the most obvious ones. I doubt there's actually anyone working at Blizzard who understands how their API works anymore. All the good people left.

Latest on fallen avatar progress by Alpha (Chinese guild) is that their best attempt last night was 20% P2. Information comes from one of their streamers.

The problem seems to be that the optimal P1 set up (i.e. stack immunity classes for soaks) doesn't have the DPS for P2. The guy reckons even if the health is nerfed by 5% (in addition to the 400mil already nerfed), it's still impossible with their current gear. He says he's HOPING for Method or one of the other Western guilds to kill it today so at least they can go in with the comfort of knowing that it's not impossible, rather than the current uncertainty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by casserole View Post
    Latest on fallen avatar progress by Alpha (Chinese guild) is that their best attempt last night was 20% P2. Information comes from one of their streamers.

The problem seems to be that the optimal P1 set up (i.e. stack immunity classes for soaks) doesn't have the DPS for P2. The guy reckons even if the health is nerfed by 5% (in addition to the 400mil already nerfed), it's still impossible with their current gear. He says he's HOPING for Method or one of the other Western guilds to kill it today so at least they can go in with the comfort of knowing that it's not impossible, rather than the current uncertainty.
    Thanks for the update.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Ah, the old "it's mathematically impossible", eh.

Then again, C'thun was a thing I suppose.

Hm. Honestly, I doubt it. 5% means the margins are small enough for amazing skill to matter, and I don't think even the best guilds in the world are at their skill cap for a particular fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by casserole View Post
    The problem seems to be that the optimal P1 set up (i.e. stack immunity classes for soaks) doesn't have the DPS for P2.
    stack assa rogues with bracers, problem solved.

#bestsurvivability
    #bestshieldburst
    #topexecutedamage
    #goodoveralldamage

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is twitch banned in china or something?

Koreans and the taiwanese use twitch to some level at least.

Exorsus looking gd then on avatar. Already 4 gd rogues, 4 frost mage and 2 dps wars
    All others guilds will look like plebs next reset mext to exorsus and method. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Alpha started streaming again, I find this the smoothest stream. 60fps no drops while the other ones seemed like 20 fps.
    thanks!

pretty nice Limit and Easy are still up there and the Asian guilds as well. Would be so cool if it stays close till KJ too

Deleted
    Alpha started streaming again, I find this the smoothest stream. 60fps no drops while the other ones seemed like 20 fps.
    Maybe I get something wrong, but why fallen avatar always has full hp in p2? Everytime the chinese people are thrown in p2, the boss is at 100% health.

Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post

Most likely has to do with routing. If they are streaming to chinese audience why subject your viewers to stuttering and all that. And most koreans probably still use Afreeca.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Maybe I get something wrong, but why fallen avatar always has full hp in p2? Everytime the chinese people are thrown in p2, the boss is at 100% health.
    He eats Maiden's hp if he pushes before she is dead. He pushes at 100 energy, which means they messed up the new energy mythic only beams somewhere and he pushed too early, so when he transitions he heals back to full since maiden isn't dead yet. They might also just be pushing him into p2 early on purpose to practice it.

Deleted

Exorsus looking gd then on avatar. Already 4 gd rogues, 4 frost mage and 2 dps wars
    All others guilds will look like plebs next reset mext to exorsus and method. Hehe
    I guess chinese censorship

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    He eats Maiden's hp if he pushes before she is dead.
    This is what I missed, thx

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    I think you have to soak the purple beams, too, but you have to rotate players on it all the time, as you get stacking healing reduction debuff and I think their healers struggle to keep those people topped with everything else going on and hitting like a truck and when the soaker dies, it often charges boss for a couple of seconds?

Chinese players mostly stream on Chinese site, like this:
    https://www.panda.tv/307528

http://www.panda.tv/hd/wow2017pve.html?roomid=307528
    somehow works better for me, the zhanqi one makes my pc lag a bit sometimes :/

That looks pretty intense. I'm really curious how KJ will compare to that.

Deleted
    Fire mage is the Key. Stack fire mage. Kill this afternoon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yanomamii View Post
    Fire mage is the Key. Stack fire mage. Kill this afternoon.
    What makes you say stack fire mage?

Deleted
    Method is stacking fire mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    http://www.panda.tv/hd/wow2017pve.html?roomid=307528
    somehow works better for me, the zhanqi one makes my pc lag a bit sometimes :/
    This looks insane. I don't think Avatar is falling this week.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Dorderi View Post
    What makes you say stack fire mage?
    Just heroic, but https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...y=4&dataset=90 and immunity for dark mark + 100% cast while moving below 35% with belt legendary. I don't know if dark mark hits not-hard enough to cauterize, but if so make that two free ignorable dark marks.

I'd guess.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2017-07-02 at 07:59 AM.