To get to Kil'Jaeden in Sunwell you had to clear M'uru--a ridulously highly tuned DPS check that acted as a brick wall and broke up guilds.

I hope they tuned Avatar just the same.

Clearing M'uru and Kil'Jaeden pre-nerf is my most treasured memory and accomplishment in WoW.

Another day, maybe Method will kill it today with newly bough accounts today for their raiders that play sub-optimal classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    This looks insane. I don't think Avatar is falling this week.
    In my opinion this looks quite doable ^^. Remembers me at Mimiron at which we wiped 3x 8 hours in a row immediately with the beginning of P2, before we managed to get a step forward. Good old For the Horde times
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-07-02 at 08:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    This looks insane. I don't think Avatar is falling this week.
    2 weeks of split raids farming gear for main raiders and this boss goes down easily for this ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorderi View Post
    What makes you say stack fire mage?
    Also the legendary ring for burst dps on the shield.

Deleted
    11:30 am and Method is still not raiding. Maybe they went ham last night or they think that Avatar is not really killable this reset?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    I'd be surprised if anyone killed this boss in its current state before reset.
    the boss is not impossible. the key is to min-max the performance in p1 to perfection (no deaths, perfect dps uptime, perfect cd management, max class stacking). The asians have already a solid group comp. They currently struggle with the execution in p1.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-07-02 at 09:34 AM.

Anyone know if Method has used Vantus Runes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    They've had attempts with everyone alive and no brezes used in p1. The check seems unreal in p2
    To go with 50+% hp in p2 is not solid.

They're above 50% on p2? I mean on heroic it was pretty much a wipe for us if the boss was at even 30%.

Alpha 35% wipe wonders....

Chines got to ~44% when entering p2 with everyone alive, wiped shortly after on 35ish% ;P It looks like encounter is doable with a lucky pull.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Chines got to ~44% when entering p2 with everyone alive, wiped shortly after on 35ish% ;P It looks like encounter is doable with a lucky pull.
    Its a bit of leap when they dps may well not be enough to kill the boss in time in p2 before he destroys all platforms.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    No amount of luck we'll make you do 20% more damage on the boss....
    Entering p2 with avatar at 40% is still way too much

they got to p2 with 44% on the boss, probably not dps enough to kill him before all the floor is gone anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    they got to p2 with 44% on the boss, probably not dps enough to kill him before all the floor is gone anyway.
    they have nearly no routine in p2. I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by tzzimy View Post
    This is an interesting idea. Could you elaborate a bit on that please? How exactly a template character could fix split farming?
    Imagine an achievement "way way ahead of whatever" for killing heroic endboss before opening of mythic that gives you accountwide access to all of the heroic loot of the raid, which would vanish after the second week of mythic. That loot would be extra so you can keep what dropped at the clear itself. Have the extra loot titanforge to the level at which mythic is tuned, cap titanforge for normal drops to that the first week. Require endboss kill being the first kill for everyone in the raid.

That way you just have all classes on your account so you can choose whichever for mythic race, but only the one you actually played with can keep his stuff. No need for splits. This would push farming for gear to after the progress though.

Deleted
    asian guild might actually win this time cuz they finally got time to catch up before the last boss the 2 days they didnt had their servers up !
    Last edited by mmoc40fff4d820; 2017-07-02 at 10:42 AM.

Blizz is doing the whole Star Augur thing with Avatar. Just tune the numbers impossibly high so it'll serve as a one week artificial bruteforced in roadblock for the world first racers.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    No amount of luck we'll make you do 20% more damage on the boss....
    Entering p2 with avatar at 40% is still way too much
    Doubt you need to get in mid 20 range I think with good p2 mid 30 range should be enough and that can come with practice.