Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I finally broke my t19 4pc because the ilvl differencce was quite insane. It's not that big of a loss.
    2pc T20 + 2pc T19 + anger + slayer, I'm doing quite ok. I'm expecting decent improvements once I get 4pc T20 and I'm thinking I might drop both rings for Shoulders + Cape (don't have cape yet).
    Not very relevant logs but whatever: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NhnDZbYGrT6yvfxz

Edit: better logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bv6nA71G2qjgHXd4/
    Last edited by mmocd01386186f; 2017-06-29 at 11:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah once I get 4pc and cloak/shoulders ill drop aothg too.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    With 4set t20 is aothg still needed? I have it, but I've heard from my guildie fury is plentiful without it.

I have: kjbw, bracers, helm, chest, and the new ring. If aothg isn't required I'm thinking of running either kjbw+soul or kjbw+ helm? Until I get better trinkets/legos
    4pcT20 is worth around 1.5 AoTHG in regards to fury gen. Even then, it is, on single target, still the highest simming legendary. For a goroth kill from earlier in the week (just because I had the log handy), here are my fury gen sources for 3:22.

Note, I did have some overflow, so an argument could be made that Anger wasn't needed there, but there are still occasional empty times, and the sims suggest that it is also needed. I chalk the overflow up to user error. There was nothing really special about the parse. It was a 1.02M dps one, so not even quite an orange parse. It was just normal mode.

Last edited by Occar; 2017-06-30 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    4pcT20 is worth around 1.5 AoTHG in regards to fury gen. Even then, it is, on single target, still the highest simming legendary. For a goroth kill from earlier in the week (just because I had the log handy), here are my fury gen sources for 3:22.

Note, I did have some overflow, so an argument could be made that Anger wasn't needed there, but there are still occasional empty times, and the sims suggest that it is also needed. I chalk the overflow up to user error. There was nothing really special about the parse. It was a 1.02M dps one, so not even quite an orange parse. It was just normal mode.

It will be the best legendary as long as we have periods of "no fury" and Demon Blades only.

Deleted
    How is the feeling with 2T20 fury-refound? QoL...?

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    It will be the best legendary as long as we have periods of "no fury" and Demon Blades only.
    Well, those "no fury" periods aren't really bad now. It plays well. Some of the gaps below are from the hide behind a pillar phases.

Last edited by Occar; 2017-06-30 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the concept of shoulders. They're too dependent on fight length.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    I hate the concept of shoulders. They're too dependent on fight length.
    Which is in favor in ToS

I finally broke my t19 4pc because the ilvl differencce was quite insane. It's not that big of a loss.
    2pc T20 + 2pc T19 + anger + slayer, I'm doing quite ok.
    Wich ilv is your T20?

Coz if I do the same, I lose 70k dps with heroic 2p T20...
    Last edited by Enentari; 2017-07-02 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enentari View Post
    Wich ilv is your T20?

Coz if I do the same, I lose 70k dps with heroic 2p T20...
    Not that much but indeed 4PC T19 is 50k loss so you better get very high T20 for 2PC to compensate.