Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Import hit on argus. The burning legion felt in love with them in outland.
    we need to tear up the terrible trade deals with argus. they have been the worst trade deals in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they are native to Argus and that the Draenei brought them to Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    There are Talbuks on Argus? There are Murlocs as well, right? I mean a superior species like Murlocs really needs to be there.
    murlocs need to be anywhere
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    they could make the marsuul be vicious murderers, like giant river otters in south america.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I thought the orcs brought the worgs from Draenor to Azeroth in the first war
    Draenor don't have worgs though, it has wolves. Worgs exist in Northrend and were tamed by Vrykul since ancient times.

Also, FrostWOLF Clan, not Worg. There are theories that Worgs are native to both planets, but fact still stands that we saw no Worgs on Draenor in WoD.

It could probably be chalked down as yet another inconsistency in WoW's fauna though, and players are just overthinking and wanting there to be more thought to these things...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fwaky View Post
    It is also quite possible that they're just placeholders. It's the first early verison of the PTR so I wouldn't be suprised to see them changed in time
    No, they're not placeholders. They're Talbuks using a unique skin and will remain talbuks. There are mount versions of them as well.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-07-02 at 01:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Draenor and Azeroth both have birds that look almost identical save for plumage, as well as various other fauna like boars and wolves. I don't see why Argus and Draenor can't share a few species that are similar enough as makes no difference except for some cosmetic differences with that precedent set.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei are goat people. Talbuk are goat like.

Talbuk --> Argi(draenei goat pet) --> eredar.

We will fight them in the raid on the natural history museum on Argus!

I don't think those are actually talbuks. I think they were just given that name in the files just as an identifier for the dev team or something cause they look somewhat similar. I'm pretty sure in actuality those animals are actually separate creatures.

Deleted
    Talbuk are interdimensional beeings able to traverse space and time. Its just a ploy for the 12th expansion, "rise of the talbuk king"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Most realistic explaination: Blizzard is lazy and didn't think this one through.

If we had to explain it in lore: Talbuks are native to Argus, and Draenei brought them with them when they left.
    Why does it have to be "Blizzard are lazy and didn't think"? I mean, if you came up with an explanation in the 23 minutes between this thread being created and you posting, what makes you think Blizzard haven't thought of an explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Why does it have to be "Blizzard are lazy and didn't think"? I mean, if you came up with an explanation in the 23 minutes between this thread being created and you posting, what makes you think Blizzard haven't thought of an explanation?
    Because Blizzard is lazy and they dont think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Because Blizzard is lazy and they dont think.
    You will have to forgive my skepticism regarding how legitimate your opinion is when your last 25 posts on this forum are all negative comments regarding WoW, Warcraft or Diablo. It's not exactly like you are giving the impression of an impartial and unbiased opinion. It's like listening to Donald Trump talk about Muslims, you know that what is coming out of his mouth comes from a place of hatred and ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by adqo View Post
    As the title says, this really confuses me since talbuks are native to Draenor and in the Illidan novel it is said that Argus and Draenor are so fart from each other that the universe would have ended by the time they could travel between them without the use of the Legion's portals.
    It's just an evolutionary conhinkydink.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Especially Fel Murlocs! Or Void Murlocs coming soon!

Wolves exist on both Draenor and Azeroth, Talbuks could be on both Draenor and Argus.