Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Looks great mate, subscribed on youtube, looking forward to seeing some more of your stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    for once a fanmade trailer thats actually good, nice job
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I liked that even more than Tier 5 video, which was fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Must... raid.... Naxxramas... *drools*

This is so good that it actually puts Blizzards cinematics to shame. Honestly I really cringe at most cinematics that Blizzard releases lately, like the latest one with Kil'jaedens death where they keep doing this awkward slow-talk trying to come as epic. This cinematic really captured the grim atmosphere that fits the undead coming to invade the Plaguelands. I really like that you used the old player models aswell, the new ones wouldn't fit in at all. Weren't these kind of trailers made for private servers?

That was absolutely stunning! Chills is right! You are incredibly talented!!

10+ Year Old Account
    This was fantastic! Better than anything Blizz has done in the past 8 years.

Deleted
    You just Got another fan. Very well done.

7+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant. Love the creativity, this is something the WoW community has been missing for years because of all the negativity and laziness of the community! Glad there are still people like you out there putting great working into their "spare time" Love it!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    This was fantastic! Better than anything Blizz has done in the past 8 years.
    Eh, they do their raid cinematics differently now to portray the story, its not really in the same boat. He did a good job though, but better then Blizzard...that's just needless negativity lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    ... wow ... just wow.... I can't wait to see your BT and ICC videos.

Amazing. Just. Amazing.

Fan made......Literally one of the best productions using ingame footage I have EVER seen. Good shit. Subscribed for MORE!

Yeah, that was crazy cool. Good job man!
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Amazing job¡¡ Congratulations¡¡
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so excited for it now...
    Where is the Naxx Raid? Lol...

Looks nice though the old models are really looking weak now.
    I have only objection to two things - Darion Mograine voiceovers for Naxxramas? This destroyed that trailer for me, because it doesn't make any sense at all and I really liked these quotes from the DK quest.
    And the trailer looked too gray/darky. I don't mean that it looked "too scary/dark", but someone used too high contrast and reduced saturation.

But it was a fan-made trailer so it looks nice for that.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-07-02 at 04:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Saw some of your old pserver stuff a while back. Great job as usual and congrats for getting hired by blizzard.

I do agree the video looks stunning and has a great production value.

However, I watched your T5 video as well and I can see a pattern in both of those. In my opinion, they lack any kind of coherent narrative. There is no story, or maybe, no compelling story in both of those videos. For naxx you showed plaguelands, some heroes assembly, and that most of the bosses die. I looks sort of like a short video report rather than a trailer which should make you want to participate in upcoming events. I think the videos could have even better reception if you decided to include some narrative

Either way, they are still a great watch.

This is fucking amazing dude! and fucking props to you for actually having it utilize my full 21:9 aspect ratio on my acer predator x34
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I was honestly not expecting something even near Blizzard quality of production. You sir/madam are pretty damn talented. Well done ^^
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

You've perfectly encapsulated what made it the greatest raid ever made. Had chills all the way through and for a moment I felt like I was back in Classic. Thanks for sharing with all of us!