Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    As I said in my answer before, maybe Kil'Jaeden and the Manari Eredar kept Mac'aree in its original condition as some sentimental thing and the rest of the planet is all Legion invested.
    Seeing how KJ complained to Sargeras about Argus, that wouldn't actually be that surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I would pay MONEY to have MU Yrelka be a Male instead of Female, to differentiate them even more.
    If you go to view in 3D, it's still the same female with the same horns and the armor still suggests paladin, although a less glorious looking one.

Anyone managed to get past the bridge where you suddenly DC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Or bare with me, follow me here, they did it because some people keep bitching about ''green shit!!!!!!1111 omgzzz gais'' So they made contrast zones for viriety. Ofcourse then you'd get the purist who want everything to be accourding to thier vision up in arms. Blizzard will always be gameplay > lore always, get used to it. Though the KJ explanantion is more than reasonable and not surprising at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    I think that's as far as we can get in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I would pay MONEY to have MU Yrelka be a Male instead of Female, to differentiate them even more.
    I would pay even more money, if we get to kill him/her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Our Yrel is a pile of bones in the path of glory...

Which is good...

We should keep her that way...

Fuck her holy, Anime BS...
    So what about the name then that was posted?
    Yrelka...Yrel...So yeah...

I tried looking it up on Wowhead (Didn't work), and not sure on how the model viewer works though with this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Or bare with me, follow me here, they did it because some people keep bitching about ''green shit!!!!!!1111 omgzzz gais'' So they made contrast zones for viriety. Ofcourse then you'd get the purist who want everything to be accourding to thier vision up in arms. Blizzard will always be gameplay > lore always, get used to it. Though the KJ explanantion is more than reasonable and not surprising at all.
    Well, tbf, it makes sense lore-wise.

Kil'jaeden/Archimonde wouldn't want their city corrupted to shit. Hell, even now, KJ kind of regrets having the REST of his world engulfed by fel energies.

So, could you really blame them? Either way, 1 zone looks like a Barren fel waste with a bunch of Army Of light shit, The other is jist Mac'aree with 1% Void, and the other is some GIGANTIC Fel city, which likely houses the Antorus raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So what about the name then that was posted?
    Yrelka...Yrel...So yeah...

I tried looking it up on Wowhead (Didn't work), and not sure on how the model viewer works though with this place.

Then, i'll be happy to steal everyone elses kill quest. I hate her THAT MUCH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    I haven't seen any official statements regarding that, considering it's been there since Wednesday. Pretty odd that they didn't fix it considering no one can continue due to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I haven't seen any official statements regarding that, considering it's been there since Wednesday. Pretty odd that they didn't fix it considering no one can continue due to it.
    It might be on purpose as well. They're probably working on the rest of the story

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    It might be on purpose as well. They're probably working on the rest of the story
    Don't think so. They won't crash your game so you don't continue, they just dont give you quest. The post says the first zone is open for a reason, but they left that section pretty broken all week so they probably need a completely new build to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Exodar wasn't confirmed to be able to fly since Cataclysm. Vindicator Maraad and a few others felt the Exodar was sufficiently repaired to leave Azeroth, but Velen was doubtful about it and some of his visions (in the Prophet's Lesson short story) actually showed the Exodar lifting off and exploding in low orbit of Azeroth if they tried to leave. Regardless of what Maraad or the others thought about the Exodar's state of functionality it appears in Legion that it actually wasn't flight-worthy, leading to the creation of the Vindicaar.
    They should have asked the Blood Elves for help. Far more experience maintaining and modifying Tempest Keep tech, as well as more magical expertise. Granted, they would probably have to allow construction of a Horde embassy to ensure that the Exodar isn't used as a weapon, but that's a small price to pay, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    They should have asked the Blood Elves for help. Far more experience maintaining and modifying Tempest Keep tech, as well as more magical expertise. Granted, they would probably have to allow construction of a Horde embassy to ensure that the Exodar isn't used as a weapon, but that's a small price to pay, right?
    Are the Blood Elves actually far more experienced in modifying / maintaining it than the Draenei, though? The Draenei had millennium working on it (well, not repairing but maintaining) while the Blood Elves only had a few years to around a decade (from around TBC until now) at most. Kael'thas only raided and took control of the already functioning TK + its satellite structures - how would we know that they are more experienced in Naaru tech than people who were under the Naaru themselves?
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-07-02 at 06:05 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They pretty much said so: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ttered-fields/
    "Hey guys, thanks for the reports. We think we've tracked down what's causing this issue (and a few similar ones), but don't have a quick-and-easy fix, so we're still investigating our options. No ETA just yet on when this might be corrected."
    Ah there it is, was wondering where the reply was thanks. So they'll probably fix it after July 4th break.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Are the Blood Elves actually far more experienced in modifying / maintaining it than the Draenei, though? The Draenei had millennium working on it (well, not repairing but maintaining) while the Blood Elves only had a few years to around a decade (from around TBC until now) at most. Kael'thas only raided and took control of the already functioning TK + its satellite structures - how would we know that they are more experienced in Naaru tech than people who were under the Naaru themselves?
    The blood elves whole thing since their inception was take others magic and make it better. Maybe its why the Naruu chose to save them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    The Dranei had Naaru with them for most of it, they didn't have to do much of anything. However, the Blood Elves decide to ship the only Naaru off-world, and are STILL able to not only run the facilities, but are able to modify it to the point of constructing the manaforges, going completely against the Naaru's intended designs. The Draenei were just doing a ride-along with a professional driver, the Blood Elves just took one look at the car, were able to take it apart, and turned it into an oil well.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The blood elves whole thing since their inception was take others magic and make it better. Maybe its why the Naruu chose to save them.
    They had very limited time to research Naaru tech in TK (TBC->now) while facing every thing we've been facing since TBC until now, though. I'm not too knowledgeable about this, but are they still controlling Tempest Keep after TBC in lore? If they don't (i.e: the TK was abandoned / returned to the Sha'tar after TBC), there is even less time for them to figure out this new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    The Dranei had Naaru with them for most of it, they didn't have to do much of anything. However, the Blood Elves decide to ship the only Naaru off-world, and are STILL able to not only run the facilities, but are able to modify it to the point of constructing the manaforges, going completely against the Naaru's intended designs. The Draenei were just doing a ride-along with a professional driver, the Blood Elves just took one look at the car, were able to take it apart, and turned it into an oil well.
    They weren't so much as modifying it, but using existing, working parts of the TK for unintended purpose. The parts used to build the Manaforge were already designed to siphon energies from Twisting Nether - in that line, they were still working as intended. It's not like the BE had to change anything about that, they just ignored the safety concern (that those parts weren't designed to operate close to land) and the result showed in the Netherstorm.

Do they know how to repair it or fully modify it, I wonder? I mean, I can take a car battery out and use it for something else. That doesn't mean I'd know how to repair a car that was heavily damaged. The Draenei, at least, still had a / the Narru(s) with them until Legion.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-07-02 at 07:10 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kennedy View Post
    It's emitting holy light, how much more religious do you want? If these were regular Draenei/OG Eredar buildings they'd have purple tinted glass. The choice of yellow sends a very clear sign.

Also the Naaru came before Sargeras as of Chronicle.

I would say this a just a beta thing and it's not entirely finished. But there was considerable effort put in to make the temple emit light like that, and note that none of the other buildings too. So at the very least it's intentional.

Maybe it's for a later phase where we purge it and it's bugged right now, we are already able to quest on the region of Mac'Aree?
    Or just go there without nothing more added?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    Maybe it's for a later phase where we purge it and it's bugged right now, we are already able to quest on the region of Mac'Aree?
    Or they did it so people stopped bitching about no variety. Much more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    Someone was just able to explore it...

We'll LIKELY get a questline there, cause there is supposed to be an IGC there....

Likely about the Past, and so forth. It's ALSO been datamined that we'll likely see Sargeras in an IGC also...likely with the Pantheon...

I wouldn't be surprised, if we get to see Sargeras' past in 7.3, so we can get a little more info as to how powerful Sargeras truely is...

Cause, as of right now, we're NOWHERE near his power. Hell, we can't even take on Avatars Of the god damn Titans. Sargeras is like Thanos, if he were the size of Galactus, with Freeza's title throughout the Universe, but with Beerus' Anger.

He's pretty powerful. He can cleave entire worlds, LIKELY destroy entire Star systems (Cause, Algalon stated that The Titans razed entire SYSTEMS in 1 human heart-beat. Not just that, but Sargeras' Battle with the pantheon destroyed entire Stars, and so forth. Likely even clashed between Galaxies. Who knows), and...well...he's un-matched right now. NO ONE can face him. Broxigar's stratch was nerfed to the ground, as to where Sargeras didn't even feel his clash with the blade. If anything, Sargeras was just about to laugh at him, right before impaling em.

TDLR: We'll likely get more. Don't get your hopes down...