Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because FFXIV was still a little more expensive when I started Legion. But now, Stormblood is 30 moneys cheaper than Legion. If the next WoW expansion keeps being more expensive than the last in my country, I'm switching.

Also, GF still plays wow. I mostly play with her. If I can convince her to switch boats, I'll go to Eorzea.

I love this game. I love it since 2006 and I'll love it forever.

I dont play anywhere near as much as I used to, which is why I still play. I don't burn out the same way and it's a nice distraction and stress reliever after a long day.

Because it keeps me alive.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Out of habit.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Because FFXIV was still a little more expensive when I started Legion. But now, Stormblood is 30 moneys cheaper than Legion. If the next WoW expansion keeps being more expensive than the last in my country, I'm switching.

Also, GF still plays wow. I mostly play with her. If I can convince her to switch boats, I'll go to Eorzea.
    Has never been more expensive sub wise.

WoW is £9.99 and was changed during WoD if I recall.

FF14 has 2 subs. £7.49 for entry and £8.99 for full.

Because I still enjoy it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I also play because I like the preicse, quick input. You press the buttom, the Orc casts Shadowbolt, it flies, it hits, the damage goes up, the Elf says "ugnh!" when he's hit. PRECISE!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Has never been more expensive sub wise.

WoW is £9.99 and was changed during WoD if I recall.

FF14 has 2 subs. £7.49 for entry and £8.99 for full.
    , as in, Brazil, ffxiv's cheapest subscription is almost 30 reais, while wow is still 25'ish. Legion's box is 130 reais, while Stormblood's is 100. Blizzard is slowly rising their prices here, while Stormblood is almost 100 reais cheaper than Heavensward on Steam - something probably changed in their politics. Weeeeird money dinamics.

Oh, I also play because I like the preicse, quick input. You press the buttom, the Orc casts Shadowbolt, it flies, it hits, the damage goes up, the Elf says "ugnh!" when he's hit. PRECISE!

, as in, Brazil, ffxiv's cheapest subscription is almost 30 reais, while wow is still 25'ish. Legion's box is 130 reais, while Stormblood's is 100. Blizzard is slowly rising their prices here, while Stormblood is almost 100 reais cheaper than Heavensward on Steam - something probably changed in their politics. Weeeeird money dinamics.
    Ah I see. Sorry I did forget to take other countries into account hehe. I know places like Brazil and Australia charge stupid amounts for games.

Because it's free (with 5 toons, just the passive gold from OH missions pays my sub), and it also pays for other games (bought me Destiny 2 and now SC2 remastered) without a lot of effort (about 2 hours farming Sumptuous Fur once a month and selling off current mats that I get from Surplus Bloods).

And I like to mount collect.

It's fun...ish. Not enough that I'd still be playing if I couldn't pay with gold, but given that metric, fun enough given it's free.

I got a week of free game time in the mail. It's running out in 4 days and I'm probably not going to resub. I do think the game looks great right now, but I simply don't have the time to raid seriously and I don't feel like doing solo content/half-assedness.

Deleted

Show her Thancred. Girls love Thancred. I mean she has no trouble seducing two girls that are standing right in front of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    well ?

the newer content doesn't nullify the quality of old content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    well ?

the newer content doesn't nullify the quality of old content
    So you are buying expansions and paying subs for the chane to play old content? I'm not judging or anything. Just want to be clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    So you are buying expansions and paying subs for the chane to play old content? I'm not judging or anything. Just want to be clear.
    I buy the expansion because it's still world of warcraft, same persons of talent working on it, same artist, same composers, overall it's the same game even if the class change, I play wow just like I would play mario 64 or witcher 3 whenever I feel like to, because it's a good video game

Honestly.....it's habit.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

I dont I unsubbed at 7.2, and have no desire to comeback to World of RNGcraft
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Not really sure to be quite honest.

I don't, I hanged my hat up with WoW.

What kept me coming back was what parts of Lore I liked, Raids and Soloing old content. All of that has lost its luster with me and I'm tired of how the dev's are handling the game.

Not going to keep waiting 2-3 months to do my preferred mode of raiding to please a minority, Even more so when I have already exhausted all the other content I enjoy in WoW.

Also fuck the current state of RNG/Grind in WoW. I highly enjoy Old School Runescape so it says a lot when the grind in ur game makes me hate it and leave it.

If the dev's do a 180 on a lot of choices they made I don't like I could see myself returning. But if it stay's how it is or gets worse I won't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD