Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Question Avatar HC, just bring Mages for easy kill??

I keep hearing people saying, if the fight is too hard then bring mages with good dps over 750k and gg, its easy kill.

They said they bring 2 iceblocks which means they can solo soak "Dark Mark" ability in phase 2.

Do you guys agree???

Mages Are Gods !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    They said they bring 2 iceblocks which means they can solo soak "Dark Mark" ability in phase 2.

Do you guys agree???
    Just don't be shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol class stacking in HC, sounds like a gid gud case
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Or everyone could learn the tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Just don't be shit.
    This is an accurate statement, the fight is easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stacking classes in heroic in 2k17 LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Shameful posts are shameful. There are more immunities besides Ice Block and 750k is mediocre even for HC. Mages are so average this tier it's not even funny. I wouldn't stack even 2 in most mythic fights, unless they're the very rare, amazing player types.
    U been following this world first race at all?
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Shameful posts are shameful. There are more immunities besides Ice Block and 750k is mediocre even for HC. Mages are so average this tier it's not even funny. I wouldn't stack even 2 in most mythic fights, unless they're the very rare, amazing player types.
    ye thats why all competetive guilds currently on avatar mythic is stacking up to 5 fire mages like crazy

If you're going to invite mages, make sure they do a lot more than 750k so the boss dies faster. 900k is reasonable to ask for on that fight for any class.

Also, there are other classes that can immune the dark marks like shadow priests and hunters. I can solo them on my warlock if I'm topped off provided the raid size isn't huge (which makes them do more damage). If people haven't already died to mechanics, you can also just have them suicide with the dark marks and then get battle rezzed.
    Last edited by Danvash; 2017-07-02 at 10:19 PM.

Trying to class stack in Heroic is a serious case of the tryhard. You can probably beat Heroic with a full melee raid (H pallies as healers for extra fun) even if the fight totally screws melees over. Needing to stack mages means you need to git gud.

Also 750k on H Avatar is not very good DPS at all for a mage. I'm a sucky Fury war and I got about 850k on our kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Trying to class stack in Heroic is a serious case of the tryhard. You can probably beat Heroic with a full melee raid (H pallies as healers for extra fun) even if the fight totally screws melees over. Needing to stack mages means you need to git gud.

Also 750k on H Avatar is not very good DPS at all for a mage. I'm a sucky Fury war and I got about 850k on our kill.
    Isn't warrior the strongest class at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Isn't warrior the strongest class at the moment?
    On KJ with the long execute phase and burst DPS on adds? Yeah. On Avatar where mechanics are designed to stop melee from DPSing and the execute phase happens in a lethal environment where you can't stay glued to the boss and lose Juggernaut stacks? Nope. Not Fury at least.

On KJ with the long execute phase and burst DPS on adds? Yeah. On Avatar where mechanics are designed to stop melee from DPSing and the execute phase happens in a lethal environment where you can't stay glued to the boss and lose Juggernaut stacks? Nope. Not Fury at least.
    Execute phase dps doesn't even matter on KJ heroic.

It might on mythic but yea, you should be caring about who does the most dps in phase 2 because that's all that matters if you haven't killed it and are trying to.

Phase 1 damage is just as important. If you can get the boss to 20% with Maiden dead before p2 it doesn't matter much how bad you are in p2.

http://i.imgur.com/ZBkXXvs.png

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...8&difficulty=4

explain pls

I said I was Fury. Would you like me to explain further? Also, lol @ linking rank 1 maximum padding logs when the question is about just killing the boss.

And besides, the point is that class stacking isn't required on Heroic at all. My own sucky performance doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Jastall; 2017-07-02 at 11:49 PM.

your linking rank 1 pad logs from guilds that kill it after 3 maidens and allow padding off the add/cleaving onto the add????? that proves what exactly?

We are overlooking the biggest thing, ret paladins are back on the bottom AGAIN

Sorry I main a ret paladin and it has been a rollercoaster of buffs/nerfs this expansion
    Last edited by dmerriam005; 2017-07-03 at 12:07 AM.

No you just point out that you can't accept that warriors are on top. You compare the best of the best with each other, not scrubs with scrubs.