Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Ah yes, Trump's kids, magically appointed to major government roles and given major government duties and responsibilities are somehow "not part of the government".

Also: sure you're not.
    Really? Which "kids"? He has 5 - only one of them is involved in the government, Ivanka. She in not in any "major government role" or given any "major government duties". Please list her role and her duty if you disagree.

I'm not a conservative. I believe in abortion. I believe women have the right to choose. I never want to see Roe v. Wade repealed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Really? Which "kids"? He has 5 - only one of them is involved in the government, Ivanka. She in not in any "major government role" or given any "major government duties". Please list her role and her duty if you disagree.
    "Tump's kids" in a general sense refers to his younger family. Biological relation is not necessary.

I'm not a conservative. I believe in abortion. I believe women have the right to choose. I never want to see Roe v. Wade repealed.
    Okay? Frankly I really just don't care.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

So, modern day presidents are teenage shitposters?

Gotcha, Dumpster.

Deleted
    He is not wrong there.

Ah yes, Trump's kids, magically appointed to major government roles and given major government duties and responsibilities are somehow "not part of the government".

Also: sure you're not.
    So, in your mind, White House staffers are engaging in "major government roles"? Are you serious? We have whole departments full of employees being managed by the cabinet members. Yet, in your mind, being an adviser to the president, a job with no actual duties or responsibility, is a "major government role"?

Can you flesh out that notion a bit, it makes no sense to me on it's surface.

Tweeting a meme doesn't take more than a minute. He can easily do his job. It's not like this tweet is all he did today.. he could have just been riding in his car, sitting on the toilet, getting out of bed, whatever.

Deleted
    Twitter is the easiest way to spread your fake news, lies and propaganda to your supporters. That's why he does it.

America is gaslit af right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    What disgusts me more than Trump spewing this garbage (he is at least somewhat amusing when he does it), is the Trumpkins on here actually DEFENDING his behaviour. Clearly, they have either gotten no parental guidance as to how people (especially people in power) should behave, or they are simply cheering Trump on out of sheer, blind ideological zealotry.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is right however his aim is off.

He could be a modern president and use social media to encourage and include our youngest generation, however he uses it to have a slap fight with the media and Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    We all know that as dumb as shit that Trump did not create this meme. Let's hope he did not once again pull it from some white supremacist website like he has done in the past.
    Predictable.

A Reddit user who wrote about stabbing Muslims is claiming credit for Trump’s CNN video

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    So, in your mind, White House staffers are engaging in "major government roles"? Are you serious? We have whole departments full of employees being managed by the cabinet members. Yet, in your mind, being an adviser to the president, a job with no actual duties or responsibility, is a "major government role"?

Can you flesh out that notion a bit, it makes no sense to me on it's surface.
    I don't really think there's any amount of explaining that could get through to you, and I'm not inclined to try or care.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I don't really think there's any amount of explaining that could get through to you, and I'm not inclined to try or care.
    So, you don't want to defend your statement then? That's fine but there isn't really any need to take a swipe at me. You can just ignore comments you don't have an interest in. Why not be civil instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    He is right however his aim is off.

He could be a modern president and use social media to encourage and include our youngest generation, however he uses it to have a slap fight with the media and Dems.
    THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

There's nothing wrong with a President, or frankly any governmental agent using social media to connect with people, discuss their agenda, inform people of important events and generally make their office feel grounded and in-touch with the times.

Except Trump is about as in-touch with the times as a 12-year-old AOL shitposter.

- - - Updated - - -

So, you don't want to defend your statement then? That's fine but there isn't really any need to take a swipe at me. You can just ignore comments you don't have an interest in. Why not be civil instead?
    Because your passive-aggressive ways are tiring and I find you a generally bothersome person, as such I have no respect for you and don't feel like pretending otherwise.

Just, be kind.

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

There's nothing wrong with a President, or frankly any governmental agent using social media to connect with people, discuss their agenda, inform people of important events and generally make their office feel grounded and in-touch with the times.

Except Trump is about as in-touch with the times as a 12-year-old AOL shitposter.

- - - Updated - - -

Because your passive-aggressive ways are tiring and I find you a generally bothersome person, as such I have no respect for you and don't feel like pretending otherwise.
    But why not take the high road, instead? If my comments are of no interest to you, why would you reply to them, only to insult me? Why go out of your way to derail the thread with personal attacks, when you could just say nothing?

10+ Year Old Account
    But why not take the high road, instead? If my comments are of no interest to you, why would you reply to them, only to insult me? Why go out of your way to derail the thread with personal attacks, when you could just say nothing?
    I dunno, you could stop replying me too. It's not like I haven't said this before to you in a dozen threads. And yet here you are, replying to my posts. It's like some sort of weird attention-seeking complex or something. I'm bored. You're replying to me. Want me to stop? Stop talking to me. It's a two-way street.

Just, be kind.

I dunno, you could stop replying me too. It's not like I haven't said this before to you in a dozen threads. And yet here you are, replying to my posts. It's like some sort of weird attention-seeking complex or something. I'm bored. You're replying to me. Want me to stop? Stop talking to me. It's a two-way street.
    Last word freak....

10+ Year Old Account
    Either he is a total looney or a fucking genius. I would not rule out that he does this shit to stay popular with overwhelming amount of retards infesting any country.

I bet for every single person looking at this and faceplaming there is at least one who is looking at this and is like "lulz gg man u show those shits who's da boss, osum #MAGA" and he may probably be betting on those to keep him in the office for a long while.

And there is no shortage of those seeing he got elected in the first place and it's not like he was a frikkin' master of disguise in the presidential race either, everyone seen full well how much of a shithead he was and he still got elected.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2017-07-02 at 11:11 PM.

Again the person he took the meme from: Look at this one of every CNN person with a Star of David:

Here's another meme from the guy Trump tweeted, this one showing CNN personalities with Jewish stars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last word freak....
    Right back at cha kettle.

Just, be kind.