Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    From the outside this is kinda fun to watch this whole thing.....
    Same. As an outsider I think the war Trump wages with the established media is fascinating.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely fine with him tweeting. It's his way of communicating more often with the American people. Plus his supporters absolutely LOVE it. If you don't believe me, get out of your bubble and talk to them.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The progressive left is so progressive they prefer the old and proven way of President addressing the public during Whitehouse press conferences. Instead of this new and strange... eh... Twitter was it?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    idk, i'm honestly just sick of hearing about it.

i don't care if he called someone ugly. i don't care if he's mouthing off at the media. i don't want to see 12 hour coverage of stupid crap like that in these scared and dour tones used to try to spurn people into believing it's the goddamned end days.

the media is worse than his fucking tweeting. annoying, pompous cunts that speak about this shit in grave tones making it seem so super serious. it's tones used to try and sell you it, persuade you it's worth talking about. makes me just want to see them get punched in the mouth is all it does.
    You're mad at the media for covering the president's crazy antics instead of being mad at the president for actually performing them?

Deleted
    Guess people having nothing better to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    He diminishes the presidency and embarasses the country. These things don't come without costs, and things won't just automatically go back to normal once he's gone. He's doing lasting damage, IMO.
    I could say quite the opposite, it seemed to get to the point that other countries took us for granted. He made sure to let them know that that isn't the case.

To me he upheld what it means to be president of the USA.

Although I still wish he wouldn't tweet as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukk View Post
    I could say quite the opposite, it seemed to get to the point that other countries took us for granted. He made sure to let them know that that isn't the case.

To me he upheld what it means to be president of the USA.

Although I still wish he wouldn't tweet as much.
    You could say it, or you are saying it?

You think a President of the United States spending his Fourth of July Weekend tweeting his fantasies about wrestling and taking down the press is somehow part of "upholding what it means to be President?

10+ Year Old Account
    You could say it, or you are saying it?

You think a President of the United States spending his Fourth of July Weekend tweeting his fantasies about wrestling and taking down the press is somehow part of "upholding what it means to be President?
    Actually it is, if you understand who the president represents and who the press represents in US. And he's talking to the people directly, something each president should do. It is very presidential of him to take down the press in the US.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Actually it is, if you understand who the president represents and who the press represents in US. And he's talking to the people directly, something each president should do. It is very presidential of him to take down the press in the US.
    Yea, because Presidents of the United States have historically been without any power when it comes to communicating with the country....

Next time, read your reply outloud before you hit post Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, because Presidents of the United States have historically been without any power when it comes to communicating with the country....
    I'm not talkign one way communication, or communication with a select few. That's the old thing to do.

He is directly communicating in an all-ways communication with all the people who wants to participate.

Twitter.

Some people embrace it, some people are inertial in the past and don't know how to react and thus scared and the biological reaction to something that scares you is hatred.
    Next time, read your reply outloud before you hit post Thanks.
    Next time, think before next timing someone else.

I'm not talkign one way communication, or communication with a select few. That's the old thing to do.

He is directly communicating in an all-ways communication with all the people who wants to participate.

Twitter.

Some people embrace it, some people are inertial in the past and don't know how to react and thus scared and the biological reaction to something that scares you is hatred.

Next time, think before next timing someone else.
    You really think that Trump is interacting in any meaningful, reciprocal way with the American public on Twitter? That's cute. With what percentage of the population? Hell, he's probably blocked more people than he's ever replied to.

Next time...take my advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really think that Trump is interacting in any meaningful, reciprocal way with the American public on Twitter? That's cute. With what percentage of the population? Hell, he's probably blocked more people than he's ever replied to.
    I fail to see your argument here. He is interacting in a meaningful way for those who don't hate him. The percentage of population that his tweets are accessible to is 100% of all the Americans on the Internet. IF some of them chose to hate him instead - that's THEIR choice. He is interacting though, more than any other president before him.
    Next time...take my advice.
    You never learn do you?

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    You're mad at the media for covering the president's crazy antics instead of being mad at the president for actually performing them?
    because ultimately, he's a bully and a narcissist. it will continue to happen, it's tiresome to hear about it 24/7 like each new tweet is breaking news.

then there's these fucking tirades that the liberal commentators go on about sexism and shit, and it's always so annoying. look at the fucker's whole career, he's not sexist, he's a predatory piece of shit, a bully. if he thinks he can tear someone down by insulting their appearance, he will. or any other thing he thinks he can say to tear someone down, it doesn't matter to him.

what should be focused on is his failing legislative changes. his stupid executive actions since he got into office. each and every one of those should be covered in detail to show the harm that a lot of them are doing.

oh, and i also hate the manipulative way the media behaves. it shouldn't have an agenda, it should basically be robots presenting the news entirely monotone. no care for the people they're interviewing, only the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They did a survey and like 71% of the people said Trump should greatly reduce his tweeting.
    Yeah. Because he continually talks shit and lies from his tweets. Instead of doing his job. Remember that tape he supposedly had? "I didn't tape. There is no tape.". And then fox swallowed all inch and a half up to his balls and said "That was smart to keep Comey honest" lmfao. This. Today. Is where we see a nation crumble. History will look back at this period as when America finally ruined it for themselves by being raging drama queens. And putting party over country.

Because it's not like people are going to wake up one day and say "You know what? All of my petty, pathetic, passive/aggressive, drama queen bullshit is hurting this country that I say that I love so much. We're all on the same side. Political parties mean jack shit.". That isn't going to happen. People will continue enjoying the drama that goes along with hating other people for their beliefs until they feel and see what a disaster it can be. The US will not remain a superpower at this rate. For a country that seems to thrive on military history, people really don't know much about history. Because it would point to where the country is going. People need to wake the fuck up and realize their petty hurt feelings aren't worth destroying a nation over. And Trump is a prime example of why overly sensitive and emotional people need to stay the fuck out of positions of power. Because they end up acting like a bitch and then everyone pays for it.

I fail to see your argument here. He is interacting in a meaningful way for those who don't hate him. The percentage of population that his tweets are accessible to is 100% of all the Americans on the Internet. IF some of them chose to hate him instead - that's THEIR choice. He is interacting though, more than any other president before him.

You never learn do you?
    Interacting in a meaningful way? How many people have received a personal reply from Donald Trump on Twitter? Seriously? You said it was an "all ways" communication. How many fucking people does he reply to? So...yea, take my advice.

And using Twitter is fine. Using it the way he's using it is an embarassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interacting in a meaningful way? How many people have received a personal reply from Donald Trump on Twitter? Seriously? You said it was an "all ways" communication. How many fucking people does he reply to? So...yea, take my advice.
    You are getting carried away here. You are arguing for the sake of arguing building strawman after strawman. If I'll give you exampels of him replying (which I don't even need to because it's irrelevant) you will cry how it's not enough or the way he replies is wrong.

Why don't you just boil in your hatred somewhere private?
    And using Twitter is fine. Using it the way he's using it is an embarassment.
    that's another non-argument. Who are the judges?

Deleted
    It's like a child that keeps going a step further if he get's a big enough reaction.

I think it would've done wonders if no one gave these tweets much attention. But that will never happen.

If I'll give you exampels of him replying (which I don't even need to because it's irrelevant) you will cry how it's not enough or the way he replies is wrong.
    Probably not, but do it anyway.

that's another non-argument. Who are the judges?
    Ummm..the overwhelming number of people who wish that he'd stop. Listen, Trump supporters should especially be disappointed in his tweeting. He's getting in the way of his own agenda. He's such a fucking dumbass. He should be talking about healthcare, and he's fucking tweeting about everything but healthcare. Look at this..

During infrastructure week, June 5 - 9, 80% of Trumps tweets were about topics other than infrastructure.
    During workforce development week, 94% of his tweets were off topic.
    Energy week, june 26, 91% of his tweets were off message.
    It gets worse, during technology week, June 19, 100% of his tweets were off message. How the fuck does the President not send a single tweet about technolgy during technology week? That's the level of engagement the president has with his own agenda. As a supporter of his, that should drive you crazy.

Trump on twitter is literally his own worst enemy. That's why it's driving republicans in congress nuts. Jesus, even a fucking Foxnews poll said that 71% of people see his twitter use as hurting his agenda and only 17% think its helpful.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2017-07-03 at 08:15 AM.

I hope he wins another 4 years, love watching the media and progressives squirm like the rot-feasting little maggots they are.

Trump on twitter is literally his own worst enemy. That's why it's driving republicans in congress nuts. Jesus, even a fucking Foxnews poll said that 71% of people see his twitter use as hurting his agenda and only 17% think its helpful.
    Trump on twitter is one of the best things that happened this year.

Why would you want removal of such great source of entertainment? The tweets are hilarious, the reactions to tweets are hilarious, people being butthurt is hilarious.